NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

+2
Vintage
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents Empty Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:55 pm

Portuguese police are probing whether toddler woke up and walked out of flat
Met Police's Operation Grange inquiry is separate to Portuguese detectives'
But both met up recently to discuss possibility she was taken after wandering off
Previous lines of investigation included a bungled burglary at the apartment  

Portuguese police are investigating the theory that Madeleine McCann disappeared after waking up and walking out of her parents' Algarve holiday apartment.

Sources close to the probe into the three-year-old's 2007 disappearance say investigators are revisiting the possibility something happened to her after she left the flat - and not inside.

The Home Office announced last week it would grant an extra £150,000 to Operation Grange to keep the investigation going until spring next year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6426393/Police-Portugal-investigate-theory-Madeleine-McCann-left-apartment-parents.html

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:58 pm

You know all this money still being spent? Wouldn't it be better spent setting up a fund to help ALL the parents of missing children to at least have a fair bash at publicising their plight? Funding for those who can't afford it, or haven't the wherewithal to do this?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police investigate theory she disappeared after leaving holiday home to try to find her parents

Post by Vintage Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:02 pm

I totally agree with your second statement. All parents of missing children should have the same resources.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:15 am

Do the McCann's have "something" on our Government ?

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:27 am

nicko wrote:Do the McCann's have "something" on our Government ?

I doubt it. But the husband is a mason, so perhaps there was some back up coming from that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Now you mention it H/T , there are a lot of police who are Masons !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 pm

nicko wrote:Now you mention it H/T , there are a lot of police who are Masons !

More than you'll ever know. I was married to one.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:25 pm

So what if they're Masons?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:17 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:So what if they're Masons?

Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other. Speeding tickets got wiped. Doors and freebies got opened. Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened. I saw it firsthand. Within the police. My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:29 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other.   Speeding tickets got wiped.  Doors and freebies got opened.  Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened.  I saw it firsthand.   Within the police.  My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.

So how do you think the Masons helped the McCanns?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Well, for starters they bend over backwards to help each other.   Speeding tickets got wiped.  Doors and freebies got opened.  Eyes were closed if certain transgressions happened.  I saw it firsthand.   Within the police.  My husband got into the police because of a masonic helping hand.

Sounds like the Mormons.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 pm

If I remember rightly... the McCanns were originally claiming that the apartment was locked tight and had been broken in to... they said that the windows and shutters had been "jemmied up"...

But... it was quickly established that there was no sign of any break in or "jemmied up" shutters/windows...

So... why would they make up such a bullshit story from the start...???

The girl wandering off on her own would have initially been a much more likely story...

I wonder why the McCanns felt the need to tell such lies about things from the start...???

In my opinion... honest people with nothing to hide, don't behave in that way...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:08 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:57 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Sounds like the Mormons.

Same beast different head
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:58 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So how do you think the Masons helped the McCanns?

Who knows. I think the whole incident stinks anyway. We've had that discussion on here before.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:18 pm

From what I remember, within Freemasonry, is that a member's promise is sworn via oath and ritual, along with his obligation and word of loyalty to the fraternity. One must also believe in a higher divine energy. It's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing.

Let's face it, why would you join something like this, and pledge fealty to a brotherhood, if you weren't going to get anything in return?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:From what I remember, within Freemasonry, is that a member's  promise is sworn via oath and ritual, along with his obligation and word of loyalty to the fraternity.    One must also believe in a higher divine energy.  It's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing.  

Let's face it, why would you join something like this, and pledge fealty to a brotherhood, if you weren't going to get anything in return?

Sure, but covering up the death or disappearance of a child?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:53 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:From what I remember, within Freemasonry, is that a member's  promise is sworn via oath and ritual, along with his obligation and word of loyalty to the fraternity.    One must also believe in a higher divine energy.  It's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of thing.  

Who said the masons were part of that? I didn't. I implied that the funding and support could have been a rallying around of masonic 'brothers'. It's perfectly plausible.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:

Who said the masons were part of that?   I didn't.  I implied that the funding and support could have been a rallying around of masonic 'brothers'.   It's perfectly plausible.  

Would they need that? I thought they were rich and also had donations pouring in from around the world.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:18 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Who said the masons were part of that?   I didn't.  I implied that the funding and support could have been a rallying around of masonic 'brothers'.   It's perfectly plausible.  

Would they need that? I thought they were rich and also had donations pouring in from around the world.

Someone has to organise that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:19 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

If they were that rich they wouldn't be relying on donations. Also, how come no other poor parent of missing kids has had this much 'help'?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down