NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genital Selfies

+3
nicko
Syl
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Genital Selfies Empty Genital Selfies

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 am

The breakdown in sexual communication between men and women cannot be solved by technology alone. Take the dick pic – that singular phenomenon of late-stage capitalist patriarchy. A , to nobody’s surprise, that men are more likely to send unsolicited pictures of their genitals to strangers.

Nobody seems to know why some men feel compelled to do this. Nor is it clear why so many seem confused that their enthusiasm is so rarely shared by random women or by law enforcement. For every lonely genital self-portrait artist trying to harass strangers, there are others looking for approval or attention. Then there is the element of daring that might, if you squint, be mistaken for a grand romantic gesture: for you, beloved, I will gladly infringe section 27 of the Malicious Communications Act 1988 with this carefully angled image of the last turkey in the shop.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2018/jun/20/genital-selfie-cry-for-sympathy-something-more-sinister
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Genital Selfies Empty Re: Genital Selfies

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 am

Where's the bloody romance?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:45 am

aka cyber flashing. Which is basically what it is.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Some men just like to flash their bits around to random strangers, I have been flashed at a few times in my life, and whilst it can be a bit alarming, it's pretty sad too that any man feels this need.
Now they can do it in the comfort of their own homes, and no doubt get some sexual satisfaction whilst doing so.

I imagine women do this for money and men do it for a cheap thrill....it's far more alarming when we hear of kids doing it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Syl wrote:Some men just like to flash their bits around to random strangers, I have been flashed at a few times in my life, and whilst it can be a bit alarming, it's pretty sad too that any man feels this need.
Now they can do it in the comfort of their own homes, and no doubt get some sexual satisfaction whilst doing so.

I imagine women do this for money and men do it for a cheap thrill....it's far  more alarming when we hear of kids doing it.

The main discussion today on Victoria Live was this being the done thing on dating sites.   If some bloke tried this with me, he'd be deleted. Most women find it offensive or just plain silly.   I can't understand why a man would think a woman would be impressed on first contact at the size, or lack thereof, of his tackle.  No thanks.  I'd rather it was a journey of discovery.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 pm

My Wife and Friend were flashed many years ago. My Wife pointed at it and said, "is that all you've got , don't bother ". He ran off !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:54 pm

H/T, " a journey of discovery" I like that !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Well, there’s nothing wrong with a man sending his wife a Valentine’s Day card with a hot photo of his dick, with the words:

“OF COURSE I LIKE YOU, YOU DICKHEAD!”
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:01 pm

The first time I was flashed at I was walking alone, only about 10 or 11, I grew up in a female only family and had never even seen a pic of a naked man.
He was old, wearing a long black coat, and he was swinging this flaccid pale sausage like thing around as he walked towards me, I ran home quick.
I dont think it affected me much after the initial shock but I still remember it vividly so it obviously had some effect.

I think men who flash at children are quite dangerous really, they obviously have paedophile tendencies.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:04 pm

So let's be clear, it's okay as long as you're in a relationship with the woman. Like if, theoretically, you were married to her -- right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:06 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:So let's be clear, it's okay as long as you're in a relationship with the woman. Like if, theoretically, you were married to her -- right?

Sure. Keep sending them baby. You filthy pervert. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:10 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:So let's be clear, it's okay as long as you're in a relationship with the woman. Like if, theoretically, you were married to her -- right?

Whatever floats your boat.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:11 pm

eddie wrote:

Pix, or it didn't happen!!!!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Syl wrote:The first time I was flashed at I was walking alone, only about 10 or 11, I grew up in a female only family and had never even seen a pic of a naked man.
He was old, wearing a long black coat, and he was swinging this flaccid pale sausage like  thing around as he walked towards me, I ran home quick.
I dont think it affected me much after the initial shock but I still remember it vividly so it obviously had some effect.

I think men who flash at children are quite dangerous really, they obviously have paedophile tendencies.

Well, this was part of the debate. That on line, even though you may think you're interacting with a woman, it could well be an underage person. That leaves you open to having a crim record? It's a bit of a daft thing to do. I mean, your Mr Tinky Winkleton could end up all over Instagram in a Caption Comp.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:14 pm

eddie wrote:

Let's have a caption comp!!!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:15 pm

eddie wrote:Well, there’s nothing wrong with a man sending his wife a Valentine’s Day card with a hot photo of his dick, with the words:

“OF COURSE I LIKE YOU, YOU DICKHEAD!”

Did he think you didn't?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:17 pm

HT wrote:Most women find it offensive or just plain silly. I can't understand why a man would think a woman would be impressed on first contact at the size, or lack thereof, of his tackle.

I don't think the men who do this are looking for a sympathetic response. I think they get their kicks out of the SHOCKED Shocked response they get...or they think they get.

I still think the best response is a blasé yawn. It ruins it for them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HT wrote:Most women find it offensive or just plain silly.   I can't understand why a man would think a woman would be impressed on first contact at the size, or lack thereof, of his tackle.

I don't think the men who do this are looking for a sympathetic response.  I think they get their kicks out of the SHOCKED  Shocked  response they get...or they think they get.

I still think the best response is a blasé yawn.  It ruins it for them.

Can one laugh and yawn at the same time?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:56 pm

In a few weeks' time I embark on my 80th year.

Ergo....I wouldn't fucking well dare!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think the men who do this are looking for a sympathetic response.  I think they get their kicks out of the SHOCKED  Shocked  response they get...or they think they get.

I still think the best response is a blasé yawn.  It ruins it for them.

Can one laugh and yawn at the same time?

One or the other.  I think the yawn is more subtle, and it conveys more.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down