NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Didge coming back?

+10
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Vintage
Raggamuffin
eddie
JulesV
Original Quill
Syl
Andy
veya_victaous
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 2 Empty Is Didge coming back?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

does anyone know? i know that he got put in the basement, cant remember why but he wasn't banned

has anyone heard from him and is he ok?

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:51 pm

nicko wrote:Wolfie does quite a lot of insulting doesn't he,? I don't recall any one suggesting he should be banned !

Wetwipe tends to pick on the women. I'm sure if Eddie got called a withered old cunt or menopausal slag, the ban stick would whistle.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
nicko wrote:Wolfie does quite a lot of insulting doesn't he,? I don't recall any one suggesting he should be banned !

You don't do so bad yourself, Nicko. He that casts the first stone..........

Nicko doesn't hound the women on here and call them derogatory names. But he does give as good as he gets to the likes of you, and he gets plenty of stick off you lot too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Like Nicko, I don't give a shit about insults aimed at me.
I just retaliate.
With interest.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

@nicko: But Wolf is an educated, contributing member, who rarely posts but that he has facts/knowledge to contribute...particularly when it comes to matters of science and environment, which (I understand) is his degree field.

HT wrote:Wetwipe tends to pick on the women.   I'm sure if Eddie got called a withered old cunt or menopausal slag, the ban stick would whistle.

@HT: I've known Wolf for over a decade, and he has never displayed any misogyny that I see.  The problem with NewsFix--the only sample y'all have of him; I've been on many sites with him--is that NewsFix has the Conservative Women's Caucus, and Wolf is...well, not always liberal, but at least in a lot of liberal corners.

I've watched it for several years.  Y'all (CWC) are the women component.  Wolf is just responding, as he would to any conservative group.  Because of your ultimate conservatism, y'all end up being the adversary.

Wolf has some great on-line female friends--remember he came on here with Oriental Lady and Mogadishu--and they would be horrified to hear y'all saying he picks on women.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Wolfie is one of the "founders" of this Forum, so he gets away with it !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:46 pm

nicko wrote:Wolfie is one of the "founders" of this Forum, so he gets away with it !

I don't think Ben plays any privileges. We (Wolf, Mogs, Oriental Lady, and I) came originally from FF, then to Ministry, then on to Sphinx's place, where we hooked up with the defunct Sky folks, then on to Speak Freely. When Vic decided to close shop, Phil found this board and we landed here.

We were far from founders. Lurker, veya, Ben and a few others were an on-going board long before we came.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:08 pm

I've seen Wolfie get basemented a few times so it's not accurate to say he gets away with rule-breaking.

Anyway seeing as the topic is about Didge, I'll just say this to him if he's looking in --- "Didge, I hope you're getting some rest and recharging your batteries. Why don't you rest up for a couple of weeks before you return? I don't think rushing back as if nothing happened will be good for your health."

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Quill, your reputation number is a bit suspect Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:55 pm

nicko wrote:Quill,  your reputation number is a bit suspect Laughing

I noticed that.  It was gelico that put me at '666' and now it wants to stay.  Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I noticed that.  It was gelico that put me at '666' and now it wants to stay.  Laughing
Have this one on me alien

I was stuck on that number a while ago and I hated it. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

You are right of course...and most people who act like that I have no time for either, but for some odd unknown reason I (and others too) do have a soft spot for Didge.

I don't feel sorry for him either.  Odd that, isn't it?

No it's not odd. We all have our likes and dilikes...it would be a bit Stepford forumlike if we didn't. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Wetwipe tends to pick on the women.   I'm sure if Eddie got called a withered old cunt or menopausal slag, the ban stick would whistle.

Wetwipe is a coward, he calls quite a few forum women disgustingly sexist names....then runs off to hide.
He has been like that since I joined here....he wont change.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Clearly, I bring out the devil in you Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:

@nicko: But Wolf is an educated, contributing member, who rarely posts but that he has facts/knowledge to contribute...particularly when it comes to matters of science and environment, which (I understand) is his degree field.

HT wrote:Wetwipe tends to pick on the women.   I'm sure if Eddie got called a withered old cunt or menopausal slag, the ban stick would whistle.

@HT: I've known Wolf for over a decade, and he has never displayed any misogyny that I see.  The problem with NewsFix--the only sample y'all have of him; I've been on many sites with him--is that NewsFix has the Conservative Women's Caucus, and Wolf is...well, not always liberal, but at least in a lot of liberal corners.

I've watched it for several years.  Y'all (CWC) are the women component.  Wolf is just responding, as he would to any conservative group.  Because of your ultimate conservatism, y'all end up being the adversary.

Wolf has some great on-line female friends--remember he came on here with Oriental Lady and Mogadishu--and they would be horrified to hear y'all saying he picks on women.

He is responding?  To what?   I'd only been on here  five minutes before he attacked me, calling me a liar and racist and homophobic.  He thought I was from 'that forum'...but he was wrong.    If that's not enough to chase away prospective members from here, I don't know what is.   I hardly interact with him, yet he follows me and others around screaming insults of the worst kind.   And you've proved yourself his equal with your misogynistic logorrhea.  You got pulled up for it by admin for your recent outburst at me, so don't try and pretend it never happened.  

It seems to be that some men on forums, can't handle strong, opinionated women.  The only way they know how is to rant and rave at them and hurl personal insults.   There's one very famous one who does that on forums.  Names himself after an Australian bird, ironically.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Always found Didge disingenuous when it came to politics.
He always claimed to be fairly neutral, but he had an obsession with and forever posted anti Corbyn/anti Labour threads.
I can live with a forum of politcal adversaries, it makes the. place interesting, but Didge was not impartial, which is not a problem, but pretended he was.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

He is responding?  To what?   I'd only been on here  five minutes before he attacked me, calling me a liar and racist and homophobic.  He thought I was from 'that forum'...but he was wrong.    If that's not enough to chase away prospective members from here, I don't know what is.   I hardly interact with him, yet he follows me and others around screaming insults of the worst kind.   And you've proved yourself his equal with your misogynistic logorrhea.  You got pulled up for it by admin for your recent outburst at me, so don't try and pretend it never happened.  

It seems to be that some men on forums, can't handle strong, opinionated women.  The only way they know how is to rant and rave at them and hurl personal insults.   There's one very famous one who does that on forums.  Names himself after an Australian bird, ironically.

So far as I know, admin and I haven't spoken in the last six months.  No PM's and only occasional agreements on the boards (both Ben and I are liberals).  So I have no idea what you are talking about.

As for your issues with Wolf, well you are a case in point.  You are a core part of the Conservative Woman's Caucus, and you naturally are going to mix up with him.  His issue has nothing to do with your gender, it's your conservatism he is at odds with. And you are intolerant of other races.  But that goes on continually on a discussion forum...I mix it up with nicko or tommy all the time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:08 pm

I have an email from didge, a message he wants to share. Here it is:

HI eddie,

I am getting bored of the views made so I would like you to post this reply. Which will have no bearing on you or Ben.

"Hi everyone.

First of all you really see the true nature of people when you are not able to reply.

People take this as a means to show what they truley are.

Some have taken this opportunity to think poorly of me and others that think highly of you.

The later never make ecuses and rightly never defend when I am a cunt

The former are the exact opposite, as they are inherantly inscure. They fail to be contructive critically, as the later are. They center on my faults and only want people to distance themselves from me. That means they are led by hate. They see no good in people and have litlle trust in people. Where as those who like me, now what I am truely like.

They knopw when I lose control it has reasons, even if those reasons are lame. They know I am not nasty at all and say words in anger. Yet those with a motive, see otheriwse. As they wish to see me silenced. As its far easier to silence someone when they are a twat.

They are the ones truley filled with hate.

They know that what they see as harnful insults are okay. They never see themselves as hateful. They actually think, they are enlightening and yet when you red their posts. Its often filled with negativity. Now for example Gelico and Syl are far removed on views and I wish  I could learn more from them. But they see the good in people. As does Jules, Nikco etc. Those hateful, only argue to be hateful. As they are inherantly insecure. They only know how to bully. They call names as I do and think they should get a free pass. What it shows, is they are as bad as me.

When people argue to not have me here. Shows they utterly fear me. Yet they have no need to. Yet they act like any extremist group and want to silence people. That is why they try to convince people with neagtive views of people. Yet other defend. The ones that defend, have hope and love. Those that hate, will argue against people, that they see as a threat.

I agree one poster here is very rude like me from Australia and is a Wolf and yet they think its acceptable to slag him off daily based on what his says calling him a wetwipe. They are both as bad as each other. Yet he learns to stop, yet the person that claims honary attention of Nelson, never does. Her aim is simple.

Hate

As when does she ever seek common ground?

That is someone so fucked up, because she has been fucked over and hates men

Take care everyone and thank you to Syl, Gelico, Nicko, Jules, etc
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Have this one on me  alien

I was stuck on that number a while ago and I hated it.  Razz

Thanks Syl. Sometimes greenies are hard to come by. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:
Have this one on me  alien

I was stuck on that number a while ago and I hated it.  Razz

Thanks Syl.  Sometimes greenies are hard to come by. Laughing

Yep, they can be in short supply when you really need one. Laughing

And in reply to Didges post, I will just say I'm glad he knows he has some support, and sees not everyone dislikes him.
When the time is right I hope he comes back here.x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So far as I know, admin and I haven't spoken in the last six months.  No PM's and only occasional agreements on the boards (both Ben and I are liberals).  So I have no idea what you are talking about.

As for your issues with Wolf, well you are a case in point.  You are a core part of the Conservative Woman's Caucus, and you naturally are going to mix up with him.  His issue has nothing to do with your gender, it's your conservatism he is at odds with.  And you are intolerant of other races.  But that goes on continually on a discussion forum...I mix it up with nicko or tommy all the time.

What a Face

That's typical  hatemongering from the habitual liar Horatio Troll...

I call her out for the racist, sexist and nationalist piece of white_supremacist hatemongering garbage that she clearly is..

Unable to counter my claims on any rational basis, she then resorts to outright lies against me --  falsely labelling me as misogynist when I'm not, but simply anti-Horatio Troll;  then further claiming that I must be "scared of strong and powerful women"  --  when she is clearly neither of those;  and then falsely claiming I "follow her around" this forum --  when I have never done so.

As shown by her regular hate-mongering attacks against Didge, 'Andy and myself,  her forte is pure hate --  hatred of men, hatred of foreigners, hatred of the truth..

I have yet to see any genuine truly 'good' or caring/humane posts from that oxygen thief Horatio...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:24 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

As for your issues with Wolf, well you are a case in point.  You are a core part of the Conservative Woman's Caucus, and you naturally are going to mix up with him.  His issue has nothing to do with your gender, it's your conservatism he is at odds with.  And you are intolerant of other races.  But that goes on continually on a discussion forum...I mix it up with nicko or tommy all the time.

I think she's talking about this thread and the comment from Ben to you.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t25272-the-strictly-curse-strikes-again

That was uncalled for! Rein that in, please.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:28 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thanks Syl.  Sometimes greenies are hard to come by. Laughing

And in reply to Didges post, I will just say I'm glad he knows he has some support, and sees not everyone dislikes him.

He doesn't approve of you calling Wolfboy "wetwipe" though. Slap yourself on the wrist! Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Yes, I thought you might conveniently forget your hate filled misogynistic diatribe to me. Others haven't though. Seems to be OK for you and your cronies to sling insults around but not for others to retaliate? It's no wonder this place rarely gets new members.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:43 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What a Face

I call her out for the racist, sexist and nationalist piece of white_supremacist hatemongering garbage that she clearly is..

Unable to counter my claims on any rational basis, she then resorts to outright lies against me --  falsely labelling me as misogynist when I'm not, but simply anti-Horatio Troll;  then further claiming that I must be "scared of strong and powerful women"  --  when she is clearly neither of those;  and then falsely claiming I "follow her around" this forum --  when I have never done so.

As shown by her regular hate-mongering attacks against Didge, 'Andy and myself,  her forte is pure hate --  hatred of men, hatred of foreigners, hatred of the truth..

I have yet to see any genuine truly 'good' or caring/humane posts from that oxygen thief Horatio...

She's only doing what you're doing - countering your false claims. I've had some issues with Horatio in the past on other forums, but I've never seen her be racist, and she's certainly not a white supremacist. She does some good posts and raises interesting issues quite often. If you don't want to be insulted, don't tell lies about others, and don't abuse them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

He doesn't approve of you calling Wolfboy "wetwipe" though. Slap yourself on the wrist! Laughing

Lol...but Didge doesn't approve of half the things I say and vice versa. I dont think I have argued with anyone on this forum half as much as I have argued with him. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What a Face

oh, you poor thing. How you suffer!!

dry your eyes wolfie baby, I won't let that horrid Horatio hurt you

Is Didge coming back? - Page 2 2089010162

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:51 pm

gelico wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
What a Face

oh, you poor thing.  How you suffer!!

I'm a terrorist, me! bounce
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:06 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

You certainly seem to put the fear of God into a couple of the weaker minded men on here.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You certainly seem to put the fear of God into a couple of the weaker minded men on here.

Durka durka
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Rolling Eyes

More hatemongering bluster from that useless old waste-of-space Horatio Troll, ably boosted by her usual braindead shit-stirring support crew...

Once again proving herself to be the sexist, racist and fascist nutter that everyone should have recognised by now..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:48 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Rolling Eyes

More hatemongering bluster from that useless old waste-of-space Horatio Troll,  ably boosted by her usual braindead shit-stirring support crew...

Once again proving herself to be the sexist, racist and fascist nutter that everyone should have recognised by now..

There was nothing racist or sexist in her posts. Stop lying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
gelico wrote:

Yes you are! You're going to convince the whole world not to have the MMR jab - you terrorist!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:50 pm

You have a lovely turn of phrase Wolf, don't you like Women , or have you never "experienced" one ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

More hatemongering bluster from that useless old waste-of-space Horatio Troll,  ably boosted by her usual braindead shit-stirring support crew...

See what I mean about him following me around? He's obsessed!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:56 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See what I mean about him following me around?  He's obsessed!

Yes, and he keeps on lying as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:56 pm

He's sexually frustrated !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Ehhhhhh...  Not sexist, I agree.  But full blown racism, yes.  Amid the police genocide of blacks, ask her if black lives matter?.  She'll respond: All lives matter, which is a sweet way to brush the problem aside.  Eeees no mae problem, mon.

But I'm not sure that would catch your notice, Raggs.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ehhhhhh...  Not sexist, I agree.  But full blown racism, yes.  Amid the police genocide of blacks, ask her if black lives matter?.  She'll respond: All lives matter, which is a sweet way to brush the problem aside.  Eeees no mae problem, mon.

But I'm not sure that would catch your notice, Raggs.

We're talking about this thread Quill. Wolfman said she'd proved herself to be racist again, blah, blah, blah when she said nothing about race. She didn't even address him - he was just abusive and obnoxious again.

In any case there's nothing racist about saying that all lives matter. You always do overreact re race issues. You told me I was racist because I don't approve of people setting fire to other people's cars.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:29 pm

And this thread raised the issue of racism.  So, that's an appropriate topic.

Not even addressed him??  WTF do you think was the topic of conversation?

And there is something racist about marginalizing black lives being taken, by simply dismissing the overall genocide of blacks by police. It flows into the conversation: Meh...black lives aren't particularly of concern. Is Didge coming back? - Page 2 2190311264

Back to the subject, you guys of the Woman's Conservative Caucus have targeted Wolf and made him the focus of your vitriol,  Now you are think there's something untoward when he answers back and defends himself.  What did you expect would happen?

Live with what you created.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:And this thread raised the issue of racism.  So, that's an appropriate topic.

And there is something racist about marginalizing black lives being taken, by simply dismissing the overall genocide of blacks by police.  It flows into the conversation: Meh...black lives aren't particularly of concern.   Is Didge coming back? - Page 2 2190311264

Back to the subject, you guys of the Woman's Conservative Caucus have targeted Wolf and made him the focus of your vitriol,  Now you are think there's something untoward when he answers back and defends himself.  What did you expect would happen?
l

She didn't address him after his massive rant. It was gelico and Syl who mentioned him, and Horatio just had a laugh.

Wolf had a go at me on another thread only today, so you can stop lying. I addressed him on this thread because he was out of order and he was telling untruths.

Perhaps "Black Lives Matter" should be renamed "Black Lives Matter Too" in order to avoid misunderstandings.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:And this thread raised the issue of racism.  So, that's an appropriate topic.

And there is something racist about marginalizing black lives being taken, by simply dismissing the overall genocide of blacks by police.  It flows into the conversation: Meh...black lives aren't particularly of concern.   Is Didge coming back? - Page 2 2190311264

l

She didn't address him after his massive rant. It was gelico and Syl who mentioned him, and Horatio just had a laugh.

Wolf had a go at me on another thread only today, so you can stop lying. I addressed him on this thread because he was out of order and he was telling untruths.

Perhaps "Black Lives Matter" should be renamed "Black Lives Matter Too" in order to avoid misunderstandings.

Thanks for the support.   I've given up even trying to converse with these two fools. Wetwipe I avoid mostly anyway and rarely bother to read his posts.  They're both hell bent on an agenda. It's so obvious.  Neither can handle a woman putting them straight, or challenging their lies.   Both resort to using obscenity as a means to try put me and others down.   Pathetic from a pair of grown men.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:11 pm

HT...is that you in your avi?
Very glamorous if it is.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Green from me H/T !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:00 pm

nicko wrote:Green from me H/T !

Thank you
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Syl wrote:HT...is that you in your avi?
Very glamorous if it is.

Yeah, studio shot when I was dancing.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Thanks for the support.   I've given up even trying to converse with these two fools. Wetwipe I avoid mostly anyway and rarely bother to read his posts.  They're both hell bent on an agenda. It's so obvious.  Neither can handle a woman putting them straight, or challenging their lies.   Both resort to using obscenity as a means to try put me and others down.   Pathetic from a pair of grown men.

Typical...conservative women's caucus. This place would be really nice if you girls didn't have to get your daily fix of belligerence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:06 pm

What they should kowtow and be obedient to the all knowing man? Be nicey nice little girls and never talk back, don't have an opinion, unless its the one their father, husband, brother or son has informed them they should have? If a women's caucus didn't have an opinion, and a little belligerence it wouldn't be worth having.

Wolf's posts are aggressive, abusive and racist if not all the time most of the time, give him some hard time.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Typical...conservative women's caucus.  This place would be really nice if you girls didn't have to get your daily fix of belligerence.

yes, they should just shut up and know their place and accept that you men know best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:46 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hypocrisy at its worse.

Look at just how hateful you are actually being?

There is nothing strong or indepent in your views, but looking for support to gang up on some other posters.

Which shows you actually cannot stand your courner.

You certainly do not hold back in speaking down to them and hoping to wip up support against others.

The first sign of a true coward.. I am not even defending those you attack, as they are just as bad, yet you paint yourself as a near perfect  

Those that truley look to buil bridges look to bridge gaps, when there is hate.

I do not see you do any of that here and as iff you are blameless from any hate or name calling

You then pathetically turn this into a gender situation, as then they are sexist and again doing so deliberately to try and garner support. That is the worst kind of manipulation going. This has nothing to do with gender  but how you and those on opposite sides. Takes things to extrem with hate. To use gender is about as poor as it gets, when you certainly have no objection to singling out their gender as an issue and thus make yourself hypocritical.

Now you certainly clearly and poorly try to paint yourself a victim. Well that has all the hallmarks of someone using the victim terminology and mentality of someone who clearly manipulates, for their own ends and needs.

Hence, you are an attention seeker. Someone not, would rise above and you never do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:HT...is that you in your avi?
Very glamorous if it is.

Yeah, studio shot when I was dancing.
You are beautiful.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next