NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Didge coming back?

+10
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Vintage
Raggamuffin
eddie
JulesV
Original Quill
Syl
Andy
veya_victaous
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 3 Empty Is Didge coming back?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

does anyone know? i know that he got put in the basement, cant remember why but he wasn't banned

has anyone heard from him and is he ok?

Back to top Go down

Is Didge coming back? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Didge coming back?

Post by Vintage Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Thanks for the support.   I've given up even trying to converse with these two fools. Wetwipe I avoid mostly anyway and rarely bother to read his posts.  They're both hell bent on an agenda. It's so obvious.  Neither can handle a woman putting them straight, or challenging their lies.   Both resort to using obscenity as a means to try put me and others down.   Pathetic from a pair of grown men.

Hypocrisy at its worse.

Look at just how hateful you are actually being?

There is nothing strong or indepent in your views, but looking for support to gang up on some other posters.

Which shows you actually cannot stand your courner.

You certainly do not hold back in speaking down to them and hoping to wip up support against others.

The first sign of a true coward.. I am not even defending those you attack, as they are just as bad, yet you paint yourself as a near perfect  

Those that truley look to buil bridges look to bridge gaps, when there is hate.

I do not see you do any of that here and as iff you are blameless from any hate or name calling

You then pathetically turn this into a gender situation, as then they are sexist and again doing so deliberately to try and garner support. That is the worst kind of manipulation going. This has nothing to do with gender  but how you and those on opposite sides. Takes things to extrem with hate. To use gender is about as poor as it gets, when you certainly have no objection to singling out their gender as an issue and thus make yourself hypocritical.

Now you certainly clearly and poorly try to paint yourself a victim. Well that has all the hallmarks of someone using the victim terminology and mentality of someone who clearly manipulates, for their own ends and needs.

Hence, you are an attention seeker. Someone not, would rise above and you never do.

Hence, you are ignoring 'women's caucus' how telling, in so many ways.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Yeah, studio shot when I was dancing.
You are beautiful.

We all are.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:00 am

Vintage wrote:
Thor wrote:

Hypocrisy at its worse.

Look at just how hateful you are actually being?

There is nothing strong or indepent in your views, but looking for support to gang up on some other posters.

Which shows you actually cannot stand your courner.

You certainly do not hold back in speaking down to them and hoping to wip up support against others.

The first sign of a true coward.. I am not even defending those you attack, as they are just as bad, yet you paint yourself as a near perfect  

Those that truley look to buil bridges look to bridge gaps, when there is hate.

I do not see you do any of that here and as iff you are blameless from any hate or name calling

You then pathetically turn this into a gender situation, as then they are sexist and again doing so deliberately to try and garner support. That is the worst kind of manipulation going. This has nothing to do with gender  but how you and those on opposite sides. Takes things to extrem with hate. To use gender is about as poor as it gets, when you certainly have no objection to singling out their gender as an issue and thus make yourself hypocritical.

Now you certainly clearly and poorly try to paint yourself a victim. Well that has all the hallmarks of someone using the victim terminology and mentality of someone who clearly manipulates, for their own ends and needs.

Hence, you are an attention seeker. Someone not, would rise above and you never do.

And there you go

Does any of this spat really have anything to do with gender?

No, though we have some use gender through a victim mentally glass in order to seek support.

People get ansty and nasty at times and nobody I see on this forum is sexist

Thus to use gender as a means to lie about posters, is about as low as it gets

As seen, people often get called a dick, when male. Yet somehow women when they act like cunts, seem to think this requires special protection

No they do not and they are simple in my view being pathetic

Last edited by Thor on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:01 am

Didge, why not just let it drop and start afresh?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:02 am

Syl wrote:Didge, why not just let it drop and start afresh?

Maybe you should ask that of everyone else, since the spent countless views talking about me slagging me off to then use this as a platorm to then have people gang up on each other

So why not take your own advice here

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:04 am

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:Didge, why not just let it drop and start afresh?

Maybe you should ask that of everyone else, since the spent countless views talking about me slagging me off to then use this as a platorm to then have people gang up on each other

The thread is going round in circles and it's solving nothing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:05 am

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:

The thread is going round in circles and it's solving nothing.

Then again lead by example and stop posting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:11 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:HT...is that you in your avi?
Very glamorous if it is.

i can only see half of it. that half looks great though

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:18 am

gelico wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

i can only see half of it.  that half looks great though

lol!

My best half rabbit
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:40 am

Vintage wrote:
What they should kowtow and be obedient to the all knowing man? Be nicey nice little girls and never talk back, don't have an opinion, unless its the one their father, husband, brother or son has informed them they should have? If a women's caucus didn't have an opinion, and a little belligerence it wouldn't be worth having.

Wolf's posts are aggressive, abusive and racist if not all the time most of the time, give him some hard time.

Mad

More fucking outright bullshit from another of the old conservative women's minority...

Putting a completely false spin on the situation, wrongly placing me as the villain -- wrongly claiming that I'm the perpetrator of Horatio and co.'s regular hatemongering..

Where it can clearly be seen that Horatio Troll attacked Didge last week, 'Andy this week, and then renewed her usual vitriol against me.

The conservative womens collective on here know quite well that when they attack they will get it back three-fold -- yet they keep on doing just that..

And, as I've pointed out before, there is no "woman hating" behind my replies to their nastiness -- Didge, Tommy and Smelly' have each copped more abuse individually than that little gang of nasty old harridans combined... IF I were to treat those conservative women equally with the blokes on here, they would be be receiving 3 times the insults they get now !!!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:17 am

Wolf, they are just another gang of bullies.  In RL they depend on the hen coop, but here they try to gang up, but it just doesn't work.  They are just words and get no special attention.

Didge has caught on early:

Didge wrote:As seen, people often get called a dick, when male. Yet somehow women when they act like cunts, seem to think this requires special protection

W/b, mate.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:29 am

Is Didge coming back? - Page 3 1177314732
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:03 am

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Thanks for the support.   I've given up even trying to converse with these two fools. Wetwipe I avoid mostly anyway and rarely bother to read his posts.  They're both hell bent on an agenda. It's so obvious.  Neither can handle a woman putting them straight, or challenging their lies.   Both resort to using obscenity as a means to try put me and others down.   Pathetic from a pair of grown men.

Typical...conservative women's caucus.  This place would be really nice if you girls didn't have to get your daily fix of belligerence.

Oooh, am I an official member of the caucus now? Up the women! cheers
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:12 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Vintage wrote:
What they should kowtow and be obedient to the all knowing man? Be nicey nice little girls and never talk back, don't have an opinion, unless its the one their father, husband, brother or son has informed them they should have? If a women's caucus didn't have an opinion, and a little belligerence it wouldn't be worth having.

Wolf's posts are aggressive, abusive and racist if not all the time most of the time, give him some hard time.

Mad

More fucking outright bullshit from another of the old conservative women's minority...

Putting a completely false spin on the situation, wrongly placing me as the villain --  wrongly claiming that I'm the perpetrator of Horatio and co.'s regular hatemongering..

Where it can clearly be seen that Horatio Troll attacked Didge last week, 'Andy this week, and then renewed  her usual vitriol against me.

The conservative womens collective on here know quite well that when they attack they will get it back three-fold --  yet they keep on doing just that..

And, as I've pointed out before, there is no "woman hating" behind my replies to their nastiness  --  Didge, Tommy and Smelly' have each copped more abuse individually than that little gang of nasty old harridans combined...    IF I were to treat those conservative women equally with the blokes on here, they would be be receiving 3 times the insults they get now  !!!

You keep calling us women "old", and yet you're not exactly a spring chicken, so why are you being ageist as well as sexist?

You've just admitted that you abuse people, so why can't you just admit that people respond to your abuse?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:12 am

Don't understand why some men on here can give out their opinions and insults, while if Women do the same they are called names ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Flea keeper has finally admitted the excessive throwing of abuse at me...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Flea keeper has finally admitted the excessive throwing of abuse at me...!

lol!

Exactly, and to your credit you hardly ever react in the same way. Smile
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:29 pm

nicko wrote:Don't understand why some men on here can give out their opinions and insults, while if Women do the same they are called names ?

Some men use a womans sexuality just to try to put them down Nicko, thats why we see words like slag, slapper and worse slung about so randomly on the forum.
Thankfully most men dont do this, just the weak little ones who have probably had bad experiences with women and take it out on every other female who dares to stand up to them.
Every woman recognises this instinctively, it's nice to know other men do too. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Flea keeper has finally admitted the excessive throwing of abuse at me...!

lol!

Exactly, and to your credit you hardly ever react in the same way. Smile

Thank you raggs!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Thor wrote:
Vintage wrote:

And there you go

Does any of this spat really have anything to do with gender?

No, though we have some use gender through a victim mentally glass in order to seek support.

People get ansty and nasty at times and nobody I see on this forum is sexist

Thus to use gender as a means to lie about posters, is about as low as it gets

As seen, people often get called a dick, when male. Yet somehow women when they act like cunts, seem to think this requires special protection

No they do not and they are simple in my view being pathetic

Is didge coming back...?

Looks like he's already here!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Typical...conservative women's caucus.  This place would be really nice if you girls didn't have to get your daily fix of belligerence.

You kinda predate the CWC, so you have a distinctive quality I wouldn't want to throw away if I were you.

The difference is--to your credit--you don't need a bully gang.  You are admired as you have shown you are willing to go it alone.  But, that said, yes...you meld well with the CWC.  Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You kinda predate the CWC, so you have a distinctive quality I wouldn't want to throw away if I were you.

The difference is--to your credit--you don't need a bully gang.  You are admired as you have shown you are willing to go it alone.  But, that said, yes...you meld well with the CWC.  Twisted Evil

Why thank you Quill. Laughing

Us ladies have to stick together, but the reason I defended Horatio is that I really think Wolfboy is wrong about her, and so are you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Us ladies have to stick together, but the reason I defended Horatio is that I really think Wolfboy is wrong about her, and so are you.

A man has to be a special kind of pussy to believe he's being ganged up on by a bunch of women.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wolf can speak for himself. It's not my place to speak for him, nor are we prone to group-like behavior.

I don't call HT names, or disparage her particularly. My sole difference with HT is her tendency toward racism. Look, many parts of the CWC I quite enjoy. As individuals, I can laugh, share and enjoy with each of them. But when it comes to conservative issues, they tend to group up and become a weapon.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wolf can speak for himself.  It's not my place to speak for him, nor are we prone to group-like behavior.

I don't call HT names, or disparage her particularly.  My sole difference with HT is her tendency toward racism.  Look, many parts of the CWC I quite enjoy.  As individuals, I can laugh, share and enjoy with each of them.  But when it comes to conservative issues, they tend to group up and become a weapon.

Wolfboy can speak for himself? Then why have you been speaking for him all the way through this thread? He even tried to tagteam with you, so clearly he can't do this on his own.

I disagree with you that Horatio is racist - I just told you that. Why do you not listen?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Wolfboy can speak for himself? Then why have you been speaking for him all the way through this thread?

Because of the gang-like behavior of the CWC,  I haven't been commenting on what Wolf says, as much as the pile-on every time he shows up.  It's cumulative, every time he shows up the hens start clucking and scratching about.  He's got a right to defend himself.

Ask HT if black lives matter, yes or no??

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Wolfboy can speak for himself? Then why have you been speaking for him all the way through this thread?

Because of the gang-like behavior of the CWC,  I haven't been commenting on what Wolf says, as much as the pile-on every time he shows up.  It's cumulative, every time he shows up the hens start clucking and scratching about.  He's got a right to defend himself.

But you said he can speak for himself? Which is it?

I agree you haven't commented on what Wolf has said - that's very apparent. That's because you refuse to see the abuse he hurls around. You, Wolf, and Scarlet have been ganging up on Horatio, so why do you think you're above criticism for that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wolf can speak for himself.  It's not my place to speak for him, nor are we prone to group-like behavior.

I don't call HT names, or disparage her particularly.  My sole difference with HT is her tendency toward racism.  Look, many parts of the CWC I quite enjoy.  As individuals, I can laugh, share and enjoy with each of them.  But when it comes to conservative issues, they tend to group up and become a weapon.

You mean calling me a withered old cunt is you going easy on me? Channelling your internet warrior? I'm kind of flattered you consider me such a weapon of mass male destruction/terrorism. I had no idea I rattled you guys that much. Perhaps you and Wetwipe and the other one better start hanging around in groups and not travelling abroad alone in dark places. Perhaps purchase a blunderbuss just in case.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Still going on about that old thread from years ago? Don't you have any new ammunition against me?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Which thread is it? I'm sure Quill could find it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:01 pm

For some reason Wolf has decided certain people, including HT, Magica, myself and others are racist old harridans, he also repeatedly says we are abusive towards him, and that he simply responds when he is singled out by the female bullies..

Thats about as far from the truth as could possibly be...most of the time he is ignored, other times he gets a bit back in response to his abuse.... and he screams blue murder.

Quill....I know you are mates but stop defending the indefensible and take your rose coloured specs off. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Which thread is it? I'm sure Quill could find it.

There were quite a few threads on that subject.  In one, I recall Quill chasing you around the forum so much you had to complain to admin, so he has form for it.     I said something like... but don't all lives matter.    This caused hysterics with....

Is Didge coming back? - Page 3 B6734b364b3f087cc77eeec91b360607
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:29 am

I really am very amused at this

Quill says Horatio is a like a withered old cunt and she thinks he is a special kind of pussy

Are they not both really poor insults that play on the gender identity of each individual?

You tell me?

I find Horatio as sexist, as she claims Quill to be, and her view, is that men who are not strong, associates them with female sexual parts.

Thus associating such female body parts, thus female as weak

She is thus contradicting her own view point here and seeming to be offended and making a mockery of this, to where people do suffer sexism.

Like i said, the woman, is a man hater, plain and simple

Oh and for the record, nobody is afraid of you Horatio. They are simple standing up to your bullshit and man hate. Which again stems from the fact, how you had a man screw you over. Its why you often come down nastily on some of the men here.

Now am I excusing Quill?

Not in the slightest. You did, by demeaning him, using the same sexist mentality, which in fact is also demeaning women, based off the same sexual body part

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:34 am

Thor wrote:

I find Horatio as sexist, as she claims Quill to be, and her view, is that men who are not strong, associates them with female sexual parts.

damn right

most strong women want a strong man not some poncey eyed, effeminate, soyboy pussy masquerading as a man

fact

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:39 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

damn right

most strong women want a strong man not some poncey eyed, effeminate, soyboy pussy masquerading as a man

fact

Hmm, subjective, but I would agree and say the majority of women like men that are masculine, but that is not the case say for many gay men. So does that then make gay men weak?

So do you think women are thus weak Gelico?

Are you weak and not strong?

I think you are very strong minded

What does a pussy have to do with being strong, unless people think women are weak, by association?

So we are agreed, that horatio is demeaning women as weak, based on having a pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:41 am

Thor wrote:I really am very amused at this

Quill says Horatio is a like a withered old cunt and she thinks he is a special kind of pussy

Are they not both really poor insults that play on the gender identity of each individual?

You tell me?

She is thus contradicting her own view point here and seeming to be offended and making a mockery of this, to where people do suffer sexism.

Oh and for the record, nobody is afraid of you Horatio. They are simple standing up to your bullshit and man hate. Which again stems from the fact, how you had a man screw you over. Its why you often come down nastily on some of the men here.

Now am I excusing Quill?

Not in the slightest. You did, by demeaning him, using the same sexist mentality, which in fact is also demeaning women, based off the same sexual body part

Go figure

HT is in a happy hetrosexual long term relationship, not sure why you are saying she is a man hater. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:45 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

damn right

fact

Hmm, subjective, but I would agree and say the majority of women like men that are masculine, but that is not the case say for many gay men. So does that then make gay men weak?

What does a pussy have to do with being strong, unless people think women are weak, by association?

So we are agreed, that horatio is demeaning women as weak, based on having a pussy

Not talking about gay men
no
no
i agree
nothing, it's just a word
nope, no idea where you got that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:45 am

Syl wrote:

You tell me?

Now am I excusing Quill?

Go figure

HT is in a happy hetrosexual long term relationship, not sure why you are saying she is a man hater. scratch

And you think people happy, do not beat up their wives, hating women?

She has a distinct dislike of men, strong men in fact and takles this as a view to be on top of them.

She is confused and has never gotten over when she was treated poorly. Its how and why she has a poor view of many men. This is seen, how she cast men as pussies. It also shows she has little time for many women. Granted it has made her strong willed, but, very bitter.

Claiming to having someone being sexist to her, to then use such a derogative view towards men on their masculinity, calling them pussies. Is in fact demeaning to women. As its claiming that women are weak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:46 am

Syl wrote:

You tell me?

Now am I excusing Quill?

Go figure

because it's ''tonight, matthew, i'm going to be a psychologist''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

Not talking about gay men
no
no
i agree
nothing, it's just a word
nope, no idea where you got that

Do you think calling a man a pussy is not stating that women are pathetic?

Hence why claim a man is a pussy?

Its claiming that the association of the pussy, aka the vagina is some how a bad thing.

You do understand that gelico

I have no issues with insults, but when one claims, offense as Horatio did, she is full of shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:49 am

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

Because tonight Matthew, Gelico, wants to avoid hard points, she knows the answer to, but wont admit to

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:55 am

Thor wrote:
Syl wrote:

She has a distinct dislike of men, strong men in fact and takles this as a view to be on top of them.

She is confused and has never gotten over when she was treated poorly. Its how and why she has a poor view of many men. This is seen, how she cast men as pussies. It also shows she has little time for many women. Granted it has made her strong willed, but, very bitter.

Claiming to having someone being sexist to her, to then use such a derogative view towards men on their masculinity, calling them pussies. Is in fact demeaning to women. As its claiming that women are weak

Man haters are not usually perceived as being in long and happy relationships with men.
You have no idea about how she has been treated in life by men.
She likes a lot of women...and men, she just doesn't suffer fools gladly.
She is right when she names certain posters as being sexist ...she is not the only woman here to have pointed that out.
Pussy seems to be the in word on here lately...I blame Quill channeling Trump.

Actually when you think of it, a vagina is probably the toughest part of any body...think of what it goes through...it should be used as a word of strength. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:56 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

Because tonight Matthew, Gelico, wants to avoid hard points, she knows the answer to, but wont admit to

lol, what ''hard points'' are they exactly?

your opinion?? you're very welcome to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:58 am

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:

Man haters are not usually perceived as being in long and happy relationships with men.
She is right when she names certain  posters as being sexist ...she is not the only woman here to have pointed that out.

Actually when you think of it, a vagina is probably the toughest part of any body...think of what it goes through...it should be used as a word of strength. Razz

the rhino-a

Is Didge coming back? - Page 3 3489511464 Is Didge coming back? - Page 3 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:00 am

Syl wrote:
Thor wrote:

She is right when she names certain  posters as being sexist ...she is not the only woman here to have pointed that out.

Really?

Based on what evidence?

They actually generally are in long term relationships, abusing men
I have a good idea how she has been treated and am sorry she has been treated poorly, but it is evident, that she has been. Its why she is bitter and very nasty

She is sexist herself and yet you defend her. So why are you not castigating her for doing the same, when she calls men pussies?

Unless you think women are weak and feeble?

If you think its the strongest part of the body, why does she use this as a means to demean men?

She is a man hater, as she has no issue when she can control men. She is never nasty, only those she cannot control

Its very simple, and she has a view of men, hence why she is very hateful to men, she views as sexist. Its made her become one with them and she fails to see that she has

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:00 am

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

Razz
And tonight Mathew I am going to be ...sleeping.
Night all. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:02 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

lol, what ''hard points'' are they exactly?

your opinion??  you're very welcome to it.

Is that why you continually look to avoid my points Gelico

I love how women defend someone sexist, when this woman uses languages that demeans women. In order to insult men

Based on how she is claiming they are sexist in how they use words based on sexual female parts to insult women

You are acting like a feminist Gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:02 am

aye, me too, night x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:05 am

lol, and the ladies bow out, when they have no answer

Goodnight Gelico and Syl, I appreciated your replies

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:25 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Still going on about that old thread from years ago?  Don't you have any new ammunition against me?  

I don't need anything further.  I've just gotten through saying to Raggs that your racism is all I have negative to say about you.  Other than that, I quiet enjoy your conversation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next