NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

+8
JulesV
Lurker
Vintage
Andy
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
eddie
Eilzel
12 posters

Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:31 pm

So, Trump apparently cancelled his scheduled visit to a World War One Cemetery marking 100 years since the end of the Great War - because of rain...

Seriously, how low and pathetic can this man get?

Since his party lost the House he's done two conferences and done nothing but bitch, whine and snap at reporters, and now he slaps the face of those who fought and died for their country, his country, 100 years ago. Because of rain and a lack of contingency plans. I'm pretty sure the vets fought in slightly worse conditions than rain, too Rolling Eyes

Is this not going to turn heads of at least some war-loving, gun-loon RW Americans? Surely this is the mother-load of offences.

There's seriously no better crystalisation of the term 'Snowflake' that has ever existed than there is Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/10/donald-trump-cancels-visit-wwi-cemetery-ceremony-because-rain/1958788002/
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:So, Trump apparently cancelled his scheduled visit to a World War One Cemetery marking 100 years since the end of the Great War - because of rain...

Seriously, how low and pathetic can this man get?

Since his party lost the House he's done two conferences and done nothing but bitch, whine and snap at reporters, and now he slaps the face of those who fought and died for their country, his country, 100 years ago. Because of rain and a lack of contingency plans. I'm pretty sure the vets fought in slightly worse conditions than rain, too Rolling Eyes

Is this not going to turn heads of at least some war-loving, gun-loon RW Americans? Surely this is the mother-load of offences.

There's seriously no better crystalisation of the term 'Snowflake' that has ever existed than there is Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/10/donald-trump-cancels-visit-wwi-cemetery-ceremony-because-rain/1958788002/
I agree on many aspects here, but do you extend such contempt mate to those on the left that are inherantly antisemitic?

I mean the left argue for safe spaces for minorities but never jews. Never that they should have a safe space in a country where their genesis formed. The Arabs conquered and colonized the whole Middle East and yet people think that is a good thing. Mainly Democrats.

At last some Democrats are not putting up with such antisemitism

Why #MeToo Activist Alyssa Milano Will Not Speak at Next Women's March
https://www.advocate.com/women/2018/10/30/metoo-activist-alyssa-milano-wont-be-stopped

Back to top Go down

President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen Empty Re: President Snowflake shows no respect to The Fallen

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Do you know why you will not reply mate?

AS we both know the far left have taken the crown when it comes to antisemitism

Whatever you think of Israel or zionism, the left have promoted a view to make it accteable to hate both. Yet you know this is inherantly wrong. How can people promote a view to hate again Jews through zionism and think its okay?

All this shows is how badly this virus has mutated

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:05 am

I won't reply because I'm not having another thread become about antisemitism. I don't agree the Left are. I don't agree with 'safe spaces'. I oppose antisemitism.

If your next post is on that subject, rest assured I will ignore it, however much posturing you do with your 'I told you sos' or whatever else.

BACK ON SUBJECT:

So yes, Trumpster is an ABSOLUTE snowflake, with no care for anyone, including veterans, but himself, his ego and his precious comfort. The King Clown of all Snowflakes Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:19 am

Eilzel wrote:I won't reply because I'm not having another thread become about antisemitism. I don't agree the Left are. I don't agree with 'safe spaces'. I oppose antisemitism.

If your next post is on that subject, rest assured I will ignore it, however much posturing you do with your 'I told you sos' or whatever else.

BACK ON SUBJECT:

So yes, Trumpster is an ABSOLUTE snowflake, with no care for anyone, including veterans, but himself, his ego and his precious comfort. The King Clown of all Snowflakes Laughing

Unbelievable

Rest assured you will ignore this?

Thank you for probing my point

I think Trump is an idiot, but you have no care about that and you threaten me with not debating based on antisemtism.

Imagine I made that a view on homophobia?

Whjen I always stand on your corner on this

You prove to me what ius wrong with the left. They are shit sacred to talk about antisemitism and you even threaten me not to

I seriously dispair at that

Now I know who really is the real victims here.

Rest assured?

Fuck you

I will stand every courner with homosexuals and Jews for their rights. You just proved only one group matters

How dare you

And you then want to talk about Trump

Okay no problem. Man alive are you naive. Of course he care about votes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:29 am

Yeah I saw this today...what an utter fuckwit that guy is.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:32 am

eddie wrote:Yeah I saw this today...what an utter fuckwit that guy is.

Can you expand on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 am

Phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:Yeah I saw this today...what an utter fuckwit that guy is.

Can you expand on this?

Does she even need to?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:49 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Can you expand on this?

Does she even need to?

Well what have you done to great for america?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Can you expand on this?

Does she even need to?

I'm your real father, Didge. That's not just a great thing for America, but for the world.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:53 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I'm your real father, Didge. That's not just a great thing for America, but for the world.

Thank you for mocking my real dad

He was a real man, who served in the second Royal tank regiment

And you think that is a joke

When you watch him suffer cancer, then tell me about your insecuritiues on the us

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:56 am

Think it’s time you cooled off. You’ve been on one all day and now you should go find something better to do.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:57 am

eddie wrote:Think it’s time you cooled off. You’ve been on one all day and now you should go find something better to do.

What makes you judge to say what I should do?

Seriously, who the fuck are you to decide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:00 am

Phildidge wrote:
eddie wrote:Think it’s time you cooled off. You’ve been on one all day and now you should go find something better to do.

What makes you judge to say what I should do?

Seriously, who the fuck are you to decide?

She's a fucking admin, bitch.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:04 am

Eds is right, didge.

You seem to be very sensitive at the moment. None of us can know why, but if I were you I'd leave it for a bit mate.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:11 am

Oh, he's got no choice. He's basemented indefinitely.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:49 am

A bit of rain shouldn't put anyone off. As the OP said, the soldiers fought in worse conditions than rain. It's raining here too, and I hope it does clear up before the parade today, but if not, we'll just have to take umbrellas.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 am

Didge seemed to be having a mental breakdown.
He is seriously wrong in the head.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:29 am

And Trump is having one as well. I think He is scared shitless of Mueller.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:38 am

Absolute disgrace for a politician to do this, the helicopter couldn't fly in the bad weather, the cemetery is 55 miles from Paris. I'm sure the beast could have been got out of the garage and fired up for the journey.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:51 am

He would have been vulnerable to assassination.
Coward.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Donald trump is the worst scumbag America has ever produced. My apologies to the the world that this low-life nationalist wannabe exists. He has no morals and no intelligence. All he does is destroy and tear down. He has isolated us from every country in the world. He's that drunken uncle that everybody hates to have at family reunions.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:41 pm

I would've loved it if the words snowflake and rain were both in the title.  lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Phildidge wrote:

Unbelievable

Rest assured you will ignore this?

Thank you for probing my point

I think Trump is an idiot, but you have no care about that and you threaten me with not debating based on antisemtism.

Imagine I made that a view on homophobia?

Whjen I always stand on your corner on this

You prove to me what ius wrong with the left. They are shit sacred to talk about antisemitism and you even threaten me not to

I seriously dispair at that

Now I know who really is the real victims here.

Rest assured?

Fuck you

I will stand every courner with homosexuals and Jews for their rights. You just proved only one group matters

How dare you

And you then want to talk about Trump

Okay no problem. Man alive are you naive. Of course he care about votes

What style is this? Common or garden prose? Or are you attempting to write in some sort of verse? scratch

If so, . . sorry but your pentameters are all over the place . . . . . just saying. snobby

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:52 pm

''Despite the rain, an American delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford still attended the event.

Critics pointed out world leaders like Emmanuel Macron of France, Angela Merkel of Germany, and Justin Trudeau of Canada managed to attend events Saturday despite the rain.''

I agree. What a lame duck excuse if the rest of them managed.

I doubt he's scared of assassination. He's probably more worried that all his fake tan will wash away and then people will know he wears fake tan, cos right now everyone thinks that's a natural look right?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:57 pm

The nation with the technology to put man on the moon can surely handle a slight bit of rain. 

Poor show, bro.  No No
Or should that be 'non-show'.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:03 pm

gelico wrote:
''Despite the rain, an American delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford still attended the event.

Critics pointed out world leaders like Emmanuel Macron of France, Angela Merkel of Germany, and Justin Trudeau of Canada managed to attend events Saturday despite the rain.''

I agree.  What a lame duck excuse if the rest of them managed.

I doubt he's scared of assassination.  He's probably more worried that all his fake tan will wash away and then people will know he wears fake tan, cos right now everyone thinks that's a natural look right?

Lame duck - a fitting term considering the midterm results Laughing

He has no sense of awareness, only selfishness. He really is a putrid and awful human being.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Idea

The Dumpster has been seen in the past carrying an umbrella when attending rallies with the Evangelical, fascist militia and KKK faithful...

Yet he couldn't manage the same, when it comes to the Armistice Day memorials --  says a lot more about the man himself, than anything about the weather..

And as for those veterans, evangelicals and faux_"patriots" among his more diehard supporters --  most likely they will either  continue to be blind to Donnie's behaviour, or find even more weaker excuses for their own cupidity and stupidity.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 am

Has anyone considered the fact he may not believe in war and so didn’t want to go?
Maybe it’s a little “out there” for some of you but not everyone cares about remembering wars and soldiers.

Still. If that was his reason he should’ve said so.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:31 am

Anyone of my age cares a lot !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:33 am

eddie wrote:Has anyone considered the fact he may not believe in war and so didn’t want to go?
Maybe it’s a little “out there” for some of you but not everyone cares about remembering wars and soldiers.

He praises and talks up his love of military all the time Laughing Which is obviously politically motivated, the monster couldn't give a shit about people dying for their country...

Let's be honest, he's just a whiny, precious, overgrown spoilt brat who didn't want to get wet and felt too good too go by car like those who cared.

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:39 am

The people who protested against him are showing a lot of disrespect as well. Remembrance Day should not be used for their own purposes - disgraceful behaviour.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:23 pm

The WH is now saying that the rain would have put the helicopters in danger.  Helicopters can't fly in the rain?  I'm told rain does eat away at the leading edge of the rotor, but it is the best and easiest way to clean the bugs off in the late summer!

One flaw in this excuse is, the rest of the entourage--including chief-of-staff Gen. John Kelly--made it just fine.

Opp...this just in this am.  It wasn't the rain but the havoc the motorcade would have caused:

Assoc. Press wrote:The Latest: Trump ruled out cemetery motorcade as disruptive
Associated Press  

PARIS (AP) — The Latest on Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon's cancelled visit to a cemetery in northern France (all times local):

2:45 a.m. The White House is offering an additional reason besides bad weather for Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon not attending a ceremony Saturday to honor American war dead at a cemetery in northern France.

Stung by criticism for not attending the event, the White House said Sunday that Trump didn't want to disrupt roadways with a last-minute motorcade. Traveling by car would have been the only option after weather grounded the president's helicopter.

Trump had been scheduled to lay a wreath and observe a moment of silence Saturday at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, located adjacent to Belleau Wood and about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northeast of Paris.

On Sunday, Trump attended a scheduled event honoring American war dead at a different U.S. cemetery just outside of Paris.

@Raggs: Disrespect is what you show to someone who can't keep his hands off ladies pussies.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:38 pm

[quote="Original Quill"]

One flaw in this excuse is, the rest of the entourage--including chief-of-staff Gen. John Kelly--made it just fine.

Opp...this just in this am.  It wasn't the rain but the havoc the motorcade would have caused:

Associated Press  

PARIS (AP) — The Latest on Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon's cancelled visit to a cemetery in northern France (all times local):

Stung by criticism for not attending the event, the White House said Sunday that Trump didn't want to disrupt roadways with a last-minute motorcade. Traveling by car would have been the only option after weather grounded the president's helicopter.

i dunno if i'm buying this one

did the others go by car
he's the most powerful man in the world, surely he could arrange to have cars on standby as contingency plans?
how many cars in this motorcade
could he not have left earlier

etc etc

he seemed to manage to get to one just outside of paris so why not the main one?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:46 pm

eddie wrote:Has anyone considered the fact he may not believe in war and so didn’t want to go?

I don't think that thought crossed anyone's mind. 'Pacifist' is simply not compatible with 'POTUS' especially not a republican one.  He staunchly believes in war.

In fact you do him a disservice in the way you phrased your sentence, cos in reply to the highlighted bit, people who dislike him will leap on those words and sarkily reply that he did not believe in personally taking part in war. He was a notorious serial draft dodger. Orange face, yellow streaked underbelly, what a colourful combo !

Last edited by Jules on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:54 pm

nicko wrote:Anyone of my age cares a lot !

A hell of a lot of far younger people also, if the large congregation in our little village church's Remembrance Sunday service and the absolutely enormous attendance at the evening of entertainment followed by beacon lighting last night.

And you might just be interested, Nicko, that I managed to get tickets for Saturday night's Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance in London's Royal Albert Hall in the presence of Her Maj and most of the Royal Family (we were sitting exactly opposite them!).

Did you watch it on TV? It was so deeply moving throughout.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Would've been AWESOME if Prince Philip had somehow been able to make it to the cenotaph one final time. The 100th year of remembrance is such an iconic & symbolic milestone, it would have been a very stylish way to wrap things up! Rather than 99 years - falling agonisingly short, by just 1 year.

People were rooting for him to make it for the wedding of both his grandkids and happily, he did. If he'd been strong enough to attend this too, what an awesome hat-trick for 2018 that would have been. 

Nemmind, couldn't be helped.  Sad

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:

@Raggs: Disrespect is what you show to someone who can't keep his hands off ladies pussies.

You don't do that on Remembrance Day - it's disrespectful to the fallen and the Veterans. People can be so disgusting these days.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
nicko wrote:Anyone of my age cares a lot !

A hell of a lot of far younger people also, if the large congregation in our little village church's Remembrance Sunday service and the absolutely enormous attendance at the evening of entertainment followed by beacon lighting last night.

And you might just be interested, Nicko, that I managed to get tickets for Saturday night's Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance in London's Royal Albert Hall in the presence of Her Maj and most of the Royal Family (we were sitting exactly opposite them!).

Did you watch it on TV? It was so deeply moving throughout.

I went to a wonderful parade, like I do every year, and there were loads of people there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You don't do that on Remembrance Day - it's disrespectful to the fallen and the Veterans. People can be so disgusting these days.

Americans are different...probably for the same reason the poppy-in-the-lapel has faded away.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Americans are different...probably for the same reason the poppy-in-the-lapel has faded away.

They weren't American. Rolling Eyes

If Americans also have a disrespectful attitude, they can stay away from the UK at this time of year.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Aww thanks to the generous giver of that greenie, whoever you are. x

Laters, guys, enjoy your day! 

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If Americans also have a disrespectful attitude, they can stay away from the UK at this time of year.

Oh, they were French?  Perhaps they've heard about this president's sexual proclivities.

Remind me to send a thank you card. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:31 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Associated Press  

i dunno if i'm buying this one

did the others go by car
he's the most powerful man in the world, surely he could arrange to have cars on standby as contingency plans?
how many cars in this motorcade
could he not have left earlier

etc etc

he seemed to manage to get to one just outside of paris so why not the main one?

Staffers for Barack Obama and George W. Bush have taken to Twitter and said they always had a contingency plan for rain when they visited.

As far as Trump not wanting to cause a traffic jam, well, he doesn't care about doing that in his own country, just google "trump traffic jam."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:09 pm

French President Emmanuel Macron gave an opening speech blistering nationalism, and saying that it was the cause of WWI--which is true. Given that Trump recently gave a speech in which he said he was a nationalist, Trump has his had his nose rubbed.

Obviously this is why Trump and Putin got hurt feelings and now don't want to participate. It's the grown-up, political version of I'm gonna take my ball and bat and leave.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh, they were French?  Perhaps they've heard about this president's sexual proclivities.

Perhaps they've never heard of Remembrance Day - ignorant idiots.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Perhaps they've never heard of Remembrance Day - ignorant idiots.

Maybe they have bigger fish to fry right now.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down