NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleopatra's Lost Tomb - Has it Been Found?

3 posters

Go down

Cleopatra's Lost Tomb - Has it Been Found? Empty Cleopatra's Lost Tomb - Has it Been Found?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Dr. Kathleen Martinez sets out on a maverick journey to search for Cleopatra's lost tomb. Using her detective skills Kathleen comes up with a new controversial theory on the location of the tomb, which leads her to an overlooked temple site called Taposiris Magna 40km west of modern day Alexandria. If she is proven right, not only will Kathleen solve one of Ancient Egypt's greatest mysteries but she could establish herself as the most important archaeologist in history.

Welcome to the History Channel, the home of gripping and powerful documentaries. Here you can watch both full length documentaries and series that explore some of the most comprehensive pieces of world history.

Back to top Go down

Cleopatra's Lost Tomb - Has it Been Found? Empty Re: Cleopatra's Lost Tomb - Has it Been Found?

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:39 pm

nice link didge....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Cleopatra's Lost Tomb - Has it Been Found? Empty Re: Cleopatra's Lost Tomb - Has it Been Found?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Lord Foul wrote:nice link didge....

Glad you enjoyed

Indeed mate and an amateur archeologist as well. Fair play for her sticking to her hunches on this, as she has basically change history with her finds. All that is left is too find her tomb

There is some very other interesting videos on that channel you might be interested in also mate

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7xZQi7F3RW7BNtR57cNnA

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:18 pm

I luv History Channel Didge. I will look at this soon as I'm off here, thanx.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:43 pm

fascinating
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:50 am

Lord Foul wrote:

fascinating

Been watching this and its an excellent archeology find

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:33 pm

there is nothing new under the sun

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:there is nothing new under the sun

Glad I have perked your interest mate  Laughing

They are excellent and will have to watch this

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:44 pm

you should didge....it seems antisemetism isnt exactly a new phenomenom
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you should didge....it seems antisemetism isnt exactly a new phenomenom

Oh I am well aware of how long that history goes back, but have not watched this yet

So many places this has happened and at so many times in history

Its why I constantly tend to remind people, that anitisemitism constantly mutates like a virus. The hate of jews remains the exact same, its just how that hate is portrayed at them, which changes into many different forms. How sadly some continue to try to make this acceptable.

Thanks though for the heads up and after I watch will give my views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Do you know what is the most interesting part about all of this Victor?

I just watched this all.

I do not see any Jews wishing to cast down any historical figures from the past where they suffered under here within England.

I do not see any Jews laive today, casting themselves as perpetual victims based off this horror from the past

They are not living to look to cast blame

They have learnt from this and like so many times, attempt to stop this happenning again.

Sadly, their views are falling on deaf ears. As some are so intent to continue this hate against them

Thanks again mate and all the best

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Before I go, and what was so telling here and why this really hits hard mate

Those people at then end, felt like they had ancestors that were no better than the Nazi's

Truth be told, you could see the uncomfortability in their actions and eyes. They simple could not believe people could be so cruel.

Truth being told, it was not just the Jews, who were treated so appallingly this way

Pictures speak volumes and their reactions, says it all.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Eminently possible. It stands to reason that Cleopatra's final resting place would have been in the proximity of Alexandria, for logistical reasons if no other.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down