NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born

+4
Syl
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
eddie
8 posters

Go down

Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born Empty Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born

Post by eddie Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born F4dd3810

Name: The Touch of Fur shawl by Fendi.

Price: £750.

Appearance: Well … um … That’s the thing.

What’s the thing? The appearance.

What about it? It’s peachy pink, made from silk and wool, trimmed with (ugh) real fox fur … and …

Yes? It looks like a giant vulva....

The external female genital organ? Yup.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/shortcuts/2018/oct/15/fendi-750-pound-vulva-scarf-makes-wearers-look-like-theyre-being-born
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born Empty Re: Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Oh, I really want to see someone modeling this thing. And how did nobody think of it before??
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born Empty Re: Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Shocked And they are all over me for merely using the term for it. Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born 1363015401

Go figure.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:44 pm

That’s exactly what I thought! They should make one with a hood that looks like a penis.

Will you buy me one, please baby? Wink
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:45 pm

eddie wrote:That’s exactly what I thought! They should make one with a hood that looks like a penis.

Will you buy me one, please baby? Wink

Dude, we need 44,000 pounds, so I think you know the answer Rolling Eyes Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:19 pm

eddie wrote:Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born F4dd3810

What’s the thing?   The appearance.

What about it?   It’s peachy pink, made from silk and wool, trimmed with (ugh) real fox fur … and …

Yes?   It looks like a giant vulva....

The external female genital organ?  Yup.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/shortcuts/2018/oct/15/fendi-750-pound-vulva-scarf-makes-wearers-look-like-theyre-being-born

Lol....I can just see a womans head popping out of the opening, and if she is stupid enough to buy real fur AND spend such an amount on a glorified scarf....she is probably too stupid to realise what she would look like. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:35 pm

I bet Quill could find a good word for what she would look like.
And I bet it begins with ‘C’. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:56 pm

eddie wrote:I bet Quill could find a good word for what she would look like.

Yep, his rabid use of the C word has come about since the G word stopped overriding the C word......till then he did the P word to death. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Hate this scarf, who wants their face sticking out of this like they've just been born! Shocked
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:45 am

eddie wrote:I bet Quill could find a good word for what she would look like.

But Clint is a man's name. Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born 2984306523

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:26 am

eddie wrote:Fendi’s £750 ‘vulva’ scarf makes wearers look like they’re being born F4dd3810

What about it?   It’s peachy pink, made from silk and wool, trimmed with (ugh) real fox fur … and …

You're in serious trouble if you've got a minge that looks like that!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Gross!! What a Face

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down