NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow-Andrea Bocelli Sings Duet With His Son For The First Time

Go down

Wow-Andrea Bocelli Sings Duet With His Son For The First Time Empty Wow-Andrea Bocelli Sings Duet With His Son For The First Time

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 pm

"Fall On Me" is the first ever duet by Italian singer-songwriter Andrea Bocelli and his son, Matteo.

"Anyone who is a parent, anyone who knows the precious responsibility of being a mother or a father, will fully grasp the meaning of this piece. 'Fall On Me' is the first time I have duetted with my son Matteo Bocelli," Andrea said.

The responses to the new father-son duet have been very positive.

"The most beautiful and emotionally touching music video I have ever seen!" wrote John Warner.

"Oh My Goodness!! I cant stop watching this video! Absolutely Beautiful!!" wrote Robyn Fifita.

"I have never heard or seen anything so beautiful and touching in all my life. My God, that was spectacular." wrote JR.

Watch the video for "Fall On Me" below.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/7642/Andrea-Bocelli-Sings-Duet-With-His-Son-For-The-First-Time

Back to top Go down

Wow-Andrea Bocelli Sings Duet With His Son For The First Time Empty Re: Wow-Andrea Bocelli Sings Duet With His Son For The First Time

Post by Syl Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Absolutely beautiful you can feel the love between them both, in the video and in the family photo's. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wow-Andrea Bocelli Sings Duet With His Son For The First Time Empty Re: Wow-Andrea Bocelli Sings Duet With His Son For The First Time

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Syl wrote:Absolutely beautiful you can feel the love between them both, in the video and in the family photo's. I love you

+1

The father has always been amasing

I loved his duet with Ed Sheran

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Didge, I hope you enjoy this one too, with the lovely Ariana Grande.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:26 pm

Syl wrote:Didge, I hope you enjoy this one too, with the lovely Ariana Grande.

She is a very genuine person with an astounding voice and that is beautiful

She showed her true worth here at Manchester, having to shoulder the burden. That it was at her concert, that people were murdered

I truely hold my hat off to the lady, she is one in a million

This said it all to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:33 pm

That whole show was wonderful, she is a genuine good hearted person, beautiful and talented, and you are so right, she showed her true worth after the horrendous happening in Manchester.

It must have been devastating for her as well as the victims and their families, yet she came back and won the hearts of so many people..bless her..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Syl wrote:That whole show was wonderful, she is a genuine good hearted person, beautiful and talented, and you are so right, she showed her true worth after the horrendous happening in Manchester.

It must have been devastating for her as well as the victims and their families, yet she came back and won the hearts of so many people..bless her..

Agreed.

She showed remarkable courage, as she felt heartbroken after that terrorist act

I hardly had not even heard of her, but when I saw that concert and how beautiful her voice was. She melted everyones heart

To have that on your conscience every day, must be horrible, as she must have constantly felt guilt and never should have

She though went to see all those in hospital

What a remarkable lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down