NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping'

+2
'Wolfie
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping' Empty Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping'

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:50 pm

A disabled man has claimed he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before he allegedly rammed two elderly women with his mobility scooter. Aaron Ali, 40, is accused of reversing over Doris Collins, 88, and Joan Benjafield, 90, while they were out shopping in Welling, Kent. The two pensioners were waiting at a bus stop outside South East Models shop on June 14 this year when they were apparently run over by Ali. Ali, who qualified as a nurse in 2001, claimed he was left disabled for life after he was attacked by a patient while working at Shaftesbury House, Ealing.

Ali is also accused of ambushing 72-year-old Michael Gibson in another random attack in nearby Woolwich High Street on January 2. Ms Collins and Ms Benjafield were waiting to get on a number 96 bus when the ramp came down and Ali rode off on his scooter.

Ali told the court that he making his way to Lidl to buy some food when he passed the elderly women outside Southeast Models

Giving evidence he said he was the midst of a diabetic crash and was feeling drowsy after his daily morphine intake.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6209585/Disabled-man-used-mobility-scooter-knock-two-elderly-women-aged-88-90.html

Back to top Go down

Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping' Empty Re: Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping'

Post by Syl Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Hmmm....it looks pretty deliberate to me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping' Empty Re: Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping'

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Disabled man, 40, claims he suffered a 'diabetic crash' before 'ramming two elderly women aged 88 and 90 with his mobility scooter in random attack while they were out shopping' 3356277174

"Daily morphine intake" !?!

You have to ask what he was doing out on the street, on his mobility scooter, after shooting up..

That reckless, anti-social and inconsiderate arsehole should be charged with whatever the equivalent is to driving/riding under the influence, and culpable driving..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:20 pm

One does not need to take morphine for diabetes..a Type 1 sufferer is reliant on insulin and someone with Type 2 requires Metformin and protective/preventative medication such as a statin, Losartan and Amlodipine.

If this guy was on morphine then he must have been suffering extreme or debilitating pain from something like neuropathy and would have been instructed by his supervising clinician not to do certain things...including driving a vehicle. Of any type.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:21 pm

He looks very much aware and in control of the scooter after he'd hit them.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:17 pm

I have a Mobility Scooter, the fastest they make. "all of 8mph" You would not believe the amount of idiots that walk into you with mobile phones glued to their Ears, and Eyes either gazing at the sky or riveted on the ground. Saying that I slow right down when I'm among crowds !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:34 pm

Ive seen peeps on moby scooters go straight into the road, expecting the traffic to stop. How they've not ended underneath a bus I don't know.

Once I was at the hole in the wall, abit of a queue, but I made sure there was enough room behind me to let anyone pass, if not they only had to ask. All of a sudden I heard my hub yell, turned round and was just about to get rammed on my legs with a scooter. she made no attempt to go round me, she was going through me.

I had my stick with me as walking and standing is hard. If she had rammed my legs I hate to think how I would've been. Mind you she would've got my stick across her bloody head too.

Many are very selfish. Not all thankfully.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down