NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong

+5
Syl
Fred Moletrousers
'Wolfie
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Go down

Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong Empty Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong

Post by eddie Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:44 pm

"He removed a cable from his bedside table lamp. Then he wound it around his nipples..."

Schiffer was found dead in his prison cell on July 23 after accidentally electrocuting himself while performing an unusual solo sex act.

Dubbed the “Aachen Strangler,” Schiffer tied up and raped the young women he kidnapped before strangling them to death. He was sentenced to life in prison in 2008, 18 years after his last murder, when authorities were finally able to link him to the crimes via DNA evidence.

A post-mortem revealed that the 62-year-old convict died of heart failure as a result of an electric current flowing through his chest.

“He removed a cable from his bedside table lamp. Then he wound it around his nipples and his penis and stuck the end in a power socket,” said prison spokeswoman, Candida Tunkel.

In performing this autoerotic sex act, it’s believed that Schiffer killed himself accidentally while masturbating while receiving electric shocks.

There was no evidence of foul play and the prison declared that there was “no evidence of suicide.” Schiffer’s lawyer also said that his client was not suicidal. So it indeed appears that it was a macabre accident that has brought an end to Egidius Schiffer’s macabre life.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/egidius-schiffer-death

Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong 3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong Empty Re: Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:11 pm

shocking behaviour

Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong Empty Re: Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong

Post by eddie Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:44 pm

What a twat.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:14 am

In performing this autoerotic sex act, it’s believed that Schiffer killed himself accidentally while masturbating while receiving electric shocks.

Before or after orgasm...  I mean, did it work?  Was it worth it? I've heard of putting a spark in your love life, but that's ridiculous.

Anyway, gives new meaning to a sexually-charged moment.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:36 am

Original Quill wrote:

Before or after orgasm...  I mean, did it work?  Was it worth it?  I've heard of putting a spark in your love life, but that's ridiculous.

Anyway, gives new meaning to a sexually-charged moment.

You know, I wondered that! Did he even get to come?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:20 am

What a Face

It does seem that he was intent on going out with a BANG !!!

Serial Killer Electrocutes Himself To Death During Prison Sex Act Gone Wrong 1780941361
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:32 am

Well he can't be charged with suicide, can he?

Well, not unless the legal system does a volte face.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Watt a shame. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:39 pm

Was he gone in a flash Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Pat Boones daughter....I had quite a crush on him when I was about 8, I wanted him to be my dad, he seemed so clean and nice.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Must have been a long flex on that lamp, anything electrical I buy lately hardly reaches the socket how did he manage to wrap it around all that he did or was he vertically challenged or bent double?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Vintage wrote:Must have been a long flex on that lamp, anything electrical I buy lately hardly reaches the socket how did he manage to wrap it around all that he did or was he vertically challenged or bent double?

Hahahahahahaha best post on the thread. Have my thanks.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Vintage wrote:Must have been a long flex on that lamp, anything electrical I buy lately hardly reaches the socket how did he manage to wrap it around all that he did or was he vertically challenged or bent double?

Hahahahahahaha best post on the thread. Have my thanks.  

You are welcome.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:45 pm

eddie wrote:"He removed a cable from his bedside table lamp. Then he wound it around his nipples..."

Schiffer was found dead in his prison cell on July 23 after accidentally electrocuting himself while performing an unusual solo sex act.

Dubbed the “Aachen Strangler,” Schiffer tied up and raped the young women he kidnapped before strangling them to death. He was sentenced to life in prison in 2008, 18 years after his last murder, when authorities were finally able to link him to the crimes via DNA evidence.

A post-mortem revealed that the 62-year-old convict died of heart failure as a result of an electric current flowing through his chest.

“He removed a cable from his bedside table lamp. Then he wound it around his nipples and his penis and stuck the end in a power socket,” said prison spokeswoman, Candida Tunkel.

There was no evidence of foul play and the prison declared that there was “no evidence of suicide.” Schiffer’s lawyer also said that his client was not suicidal. So it indeed appears that it was a macabre accident that has brought an end to Egidius Schiffer’s macabre life.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/egidius-schiffer-death

There's been a number of deaths during these strange sex games, down the years, in the news.

Cos there's a very fine line between pleasure & pain. So I hear.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:46 pm

He must have had big Nipples to wind cable round.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Syl wrote:Pat Boones daughter....I had quite a crush on him when I was about 8, I wanted him to be my dad, he seemed so clean and nice.

Yes, the big competition of the 50's was always between clean, clean Pat Boone, and naughty Elvis. Did you like Love Letters in the Sand or Jailhouse Rock?

Interestingly, Pat Boone tried to make a come-back by wearing motorsycle boots and clothes, and singing rough, unkempt songs. Didn't work.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down