NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERT HARDMAN: I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting... so why was Trump cast as the pantomime villain when most of us would rather live in the US?

5 posters

Go down

ROBERT HARDMAN: I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting... so why was Trump cast as the pantomime villain when most of us would rather live in the US? Empty ROBERT HARDMAN: I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting... so why was Trump cast as the pantomime villain when most of us would rather live in the US?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 am

Perhaps I just wasn't paying attention but I am pretty sure that this lot were not here three months ago. On that occasion, London was hosting not just one 'bigot' but dozens. In fact, all told, the 2018 Commonwealth summit honoured no less than 37 world leaders who choose to criminalise homosexuality in their countries.

I certainly remember them all getting a full state welcome and dinner at Buckingham Palace. The funny thing is, I just can't recall the protests. Nor did I see the placards a month earlier when a leader who bans women from voting in general elections – and only let them drive cars this year – was a guest of honour in the City of London.

Aside from a handful of protestors outside Downing Street, there was no street march against Crown Prince Mohammed of Saudi Arabia.

Maybe everyone was washing their hair that day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5952689/ROBERT-HARDMAN-Trump-cast-villain-live-US.html

Back to top Go down

ROBERT HARDMAN: I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting... so why was Trump cast as the pantomime villain when most of us would rather live in the US? Empty Re: ROBERT HARDMAN: I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting... so why was Trump cast as the pantomime villain when most of us would rather live in the US?

Post by nicko Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Snowflakes don't live in the real World !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

ROBERT HARDMAN: I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting... so why was Trump cast as the pantomime villain when most of us would rather live in the US? Empty Re: ROBERT HARDMAN: I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting... so why was Trump cast as the pantomime villain when most of us would rather live in the US?

Post by Vintage Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Couldn't agree more with that.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Single issues don't get much attention.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:Single issues don't get much attention.

Single issues?

You mean like homosexual rights, women rights, trans rights, ethnic rights, religious rights etc?

So why only protest against one human rights abuser?

The left seem to have no issue, with human rights abusers when they are Muslim, Black, Asian etc..

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Didge wrote:So why only protest against one human rights abuser?

Because he abuses so many human rights that he gains a following...or an anti-following, as the case may be. It's always in the numbers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So why only protest against one human rights abuser?

Because he abuses so many human rights that he gains a following...or an anti-following, as the case may be.  It's always in the numbers.

Oh okay, so your view is he abuses many human rights abuses, not where a country abuses more human rights

So whydoes your argument fall down on numbers?

You just proved it has nothing to do with human rights, but how you view one person

You make a mockery of human rights

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Didge wrote:Oh okay, so your view is he abuses many human rights abuses, not where a country abuses more human rights

Who? Who are you talking about? Are you talking about a person or a principle?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Oh okay, so your view is he abuses many human rights abuses, not where a country abuses more human rights

Who?  Who are you talking about?  Are you talking about a person or a principle?

Good question, as why have you not even figured that even out yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Who?  Who are you talking about?  Are you talking about a person or a principle?

Because you just switch subjects so often.  You start a new dialogue, but you only use pronouns.  Leaves one wondering who, or what you are talking about   Rolling Eyes .

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Because you just switched subjects, so often.  You start a new dialogue, but you only use pronouns.  Leaves on wondering who, or what you are talking about   Rolling Eyes .

Bullshit alert

I only asked you simple questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Because you just switched subjects, so often.  You start a new dialogue, but you only use pronouns.  Leaves on wondering who, or what you are talking about   Rolling Eyes .

Bullshit alert

But you weren't clear as to who the question was about.  Like I say, you start a new subject without saying whom you are talking about...you just go off using pronouns.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bullshit alert

But you weren't clear as to who the question was about.  Like I say, you start a new subject without saying whom you are talking about...you just go off using pronouns.

Misdirection alert
Why are you reliant on me here?

Seriously?

Stop talking bollocks Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Misdirection alert

Seriously?

Have you decided what/whom you are talking about? I'll check back later.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Misdirection alert

Seriously?

Have you decided what/whom you are talking about?  I'll check back later.

Good call

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Lefties can't bring themselves to criticise black/brown people... and find it even harder to criticise them if they're muslems...

In fact, they even go out of their way to demonise anyone who does give justifiable criticism...!!!

That is the insanity of the lefty...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Lefties can't bring themselves to criticise black/brown people... and find it even harder to criticise them if they're muslems...

In fact, they even go out of their way to demonise anyone who does give justifiable criticism...!!!

That is the insanity of the lefty...!!!

Well I am, critical of all the things you say, but and here is the big butt

I do not judge people based on labels

The insanity, is that you do

Lets talk about this honestly Tommy

How many crimes do you actually care about?

The ones white people are involved in or Muslims?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Didge... from your OP title...

"...I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting..."

Seems the lefty's think it is alright for black/brown & muslem leaders to behave in that way...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge... from your OP title...

"...I don't remember huge protests against world leaders who criminalize homosexuality or stop women voting..."

Seems the lefty's think it is alright for black/brown & muslem leaders to behave in that way...

You just made it racist dickhead

What does it matter their colourt of skin here you white nationalist peice of shit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:03 pm

It must matter to the lefty's... because they never came out protesting about any of them...!!!

So much for them bleating about 'equality'...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It must matter to the lefty's... because they never came out protesting about any of them...!!!

So much for them bleating about 'equality'...!!!

lol!

What protest did you come out with?

So much for you bleating about equal rights

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:24 pm

Syrian rapist raped again while on bail. Judge: “I can see no end to the danger you pose”. Not deported.
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/sex-beast-who-abused-girls-13304867

Somali rapist not deported. Rapes two more women
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3672387/Convicted-Somalian-rapist-overturned-deportation-order-raped-two-vulnerable-women.html

Council of Europe: Don't test migrant “children” for age, as they might be “frightened and unsettled”
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/09/22/europe-orders-end-migrant-age-tests/

Human rights insanity. Thousands of criminals not deported. Hundreds receive compensation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5185199/Laws-preventing-6-000-criminals-deported.html

113 allowed to stay in the UK despite being previously deported
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4026894/over-100-asylum-seekers-won-the-right-to-stay-in-the-uk-despite-having-been-previously-deported-in-past-five-years/

Judges use Human Rights Act to stop UK government deporting terror suspects
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/judges-use-human-rights-act-stop-government-deporting-terror-suspects/

1300 criminals have used human rights law to stay in the UK
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3939970/More-1-300-foreign-criminals-including-killers-rapists-paedophiles-used-human-rights-laws-stay-UK.html

4000 criminals we can’t throw out of Britain because they have “human rights”
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256285/4-000-foreign-criminals-including-murderers-rapists-throw--yes-blame-human-rights-again.html

Somali double rapist not deported
https://stv.tv/news/north/1371064-home-office-fail-in-bid-to-deport-double-rapist-to-somalia/

Somali rapist and armed robber not deported
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rapist-not-deported-626736

Illegal immigrant jailed for rape attempt gets £27000 compensation. Can’t be deported.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3295943/illegal-immigrant-jailed-for-rape-attempt-gets-27k-for-being-in-prison-too-long-while-victim-gets-just-7k/

UK police tried to keep rapists’ identities secret because of human rights.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841225/Fury-police-bid-protect-Birmingham-grooming-gang.html

Germany: Pakistani rapist tries to infect victim with Hepatitis C. Won’t be deported
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56164

Migrants who gang-raped boy avoid deportation to Afghanistan as it’s “too dangerous”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748589/Sweden-gang-rape-Afghanistan-gang

Facebook rapists will not be deported from Sweden
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/13/facebook-rapists-will-not-deported-sweden/

Only 1 in 5 foreign rapists in Sweden deported
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4302128/Foreigners-not-deported-Sweden-rapes.html

Illegal immigrant rapist wins compensation for being in prison too long
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3295943/illegal-immigrant-jailed-for-rape-attempt-gets-27k-for-being-in-prison-too-long-while-victim-gets-just-7k/

Britain drops plans to send jihadis back home due to “concern” about human rights.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4379275/britain-drops-plans-to-send-terror-suspects-back-home/

Supreme court rules that UK system for deporting foreign criminals is unlawful
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/jun/14/supreme-court-rules-uk-system-for-deporting-foreign-criminals-unlawful

Almost impossible to deport failed “asylum seekers” from Germany
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708111056378917-germany-refused-asylum-seeker-deportation/

Where are the lefty's with their protests...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Now watch wether Tommy really cares

Our database has now profiled the offences of over 67,000 ‘convicted’ UK & Irish child abusers.

You can search your area now by simply typing your town into the search bar.

We have written & included 1000’s of reports that have never appeared in the press.

If you was abused or know someone that was, and you want the offender named publicly on the largest & most concise database, then email or message us.

If you know of any developments or updates for any offenders we have named, then please contact us

Investigations carried out by our team has resulted in over 20 reports in national newspapers this year alone. With 3 offenders returned to prison and others convicted of breaching their sex offenders prevention orders.

Our database has now been viewed 59 MILLION times!

https://theukdatabase.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:18 am

the answer to the OP is relative power in relation to ours lives Wink

How many of those other leaders can you the average poster name, with out google  silent
But we all know Trump, because like it or not he is the current 'leader' of the western world
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:the answer to the OP is relative power in relation to ours lives Wink

How many of those other leaders can you the average poster name, with out google  silent
But we all know Trump, because like it or not he is the current 'leader' of the western world

Well that is a good point and why even more people should know the name of nations that have leaders who are worse than Trump

So the view of relative power is about as dumb as it gets

The point is on about protesting against people who are human rights abusers

Which means putting the rights of people first before buisness

Back to top Go down