NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch

2 posters

Go down

Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch Empty Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Corbynistas are totally triggered by Tracey Ullman’s sketch lampooning Jeremy Corbyn. Some discussed threatening the BBC with legal action… Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch Screen-Shot-2018-06-03-at-10.27.03-1Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch Screen-Shot-2018-06-03-at-10.26.13Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch Screen-Shot-2018-06-03-at-10.31.59

Anyone would think they are an utterly humourless leadership cult

https://order-order.com/2018/06/03/corbynistas-triggered-tracey-ullman-sketch/

Back to top Go down

Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch Empty Re: Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch

Post by Vintage Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Perhaps we should hours of put them on a course of treatment - watching hours of Spitting Image.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch Empty Re: Corbynistas Are Triggered By Tracey Ullman Sketch

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Vintage wrote:Perhaps we should  hours of put them on a course of treatment - watching hours of Spitting Image.

lol exactly, as that took the piss out of everyone Vintage

I know this is off topic Vintage, but from debates understand you really care about the environment

Have you watched "Jeremy Wade’s Mighty Rivers?

Really worth the watch if you get the chance

https://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/jeremy-wades-mighty-rivers/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:38 pm

ok thanks I will take a look that's the same bloke who does river monsters I think.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:42 pm

Vintage wrote:ok thanks I will take a look that's the same bloke who does river monsters I think.

Yep the same guy. This is a tad different and is investigating the main rivers and how many are now seeing a demise in fish populations. Espcially with the big predator species of fish in each rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Don't you understand lefty rules yet...?

To them, it is only allowed if it is satire/comedy about Torys/BREXIT/Trump or any other non lefty...!

The leftys love all that, and are all too happy to join in then...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down