NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc

5 posters

Go down

Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc Empty Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 7:33 am

Attacks on small businesses by vegan activists are on the rise, according to the Countryside Alliance.

Death threats, stoked by social media and encouraged by international groups of activists, have caused butchers and farmers to "live in fear."

Marlow Butchers, in, Ashford, Kent, was targeted earlier this month by activists who daubed red paint on the doors and windows of the shop.

Since then, the business has been subjected to online abuse.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/butchers-living-fear-vegan-attacks-rise-says-countryside-alliance/

Back to top Go down

Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc Empty Re: Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc

Post by 'Wolfie Mon May 28, 2018 10:00 am

Suspect

A meat cleaver to the head should fix your average wimpy rabid "vegan"...

As for online abuse --  just how stupid are some of those pea-brained vegans..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc Empty Re: Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc

Post by eddie Tue May 29, 2018 8:40 pm

So they are kind to animals and violent to humans?
Bunch of hypocrites.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2018 8:44 pm

eddie wrote:So they are kind to animals and violent to humans?
Bunch of hypocrites.

That butcher is local to me and very popular

It astounds me how people claim to care and then act with such hate and violence Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 29, 2018 9:20 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:So they are kind to animals and violent to humans?
Bunch of hypocrites.

That butcher is local to me and very popular

It astounds me how people claim to care and then act with such hate and violence Eddie

Like I said, they’re hypocrites.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed May 30, 2018 5:11 am

I wonder what they taste like ? [Vegans I mean]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 30, 2018 6:12 am

nicko wrote:I wonder what they taste like ?   [Vegans I mean]

interesting.... Bugs tend to taste like what they eat.

and Crocodiles taste much more 'fishy' than snakes
even though they both have very similar 'reptile flesh' which is similar in Texture to Chicken scratch
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 30, 2018 7:52 am

I eat vegan all the time

cows
chickens
rabbit
sheep

all vegans......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 30, 2018 11:36 pm

Chickens are not vegan they eat anything they can peck to death

Butchers 'living in fear' as vegan attacks on the rise, says Countryside Allianc DelightfulUniqueGemsbok-size_restricted
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down