NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed

3 posters

Go down

Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed Empty Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 16, 2018 2:28 am

Anne Frank once taped over two pages in her diary with brown sticky paper, leaving a small puzzle as to what material the Jewish teenager, who had no idea of how famous her diary would later become, wanted to exclude.
Now Dutch researchers have revealed the answer: corny jokes and a summary of her ideas about sexual education when she was aged just 13.
"Anybody who reads the passages that have now been discovered will be unable to suppress a smile," said Frank van Vree, director of the Netherlands' Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies.
He said the jokes "make it clear that Anne, with all her gifts, was above all also an ordinary girl."

Full Story at source https://www.canberratimes.com.au/world/europe/hidden-pages-in-anne-frank-s-diary-corny-jokes-and-sex-ed-20180516-p4zfix.html

One joke involves a man who fears his wife is cheating on him. After searching the house, he finds a naked man in the closet.
When the husband asks the naked man what he's doing there, Anne wrote, the naked man answers: "Believe it or not, I'm waiting for the tram."
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed Empty Re: Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 5:27 am

Glad to to see she had a sense of humour, but that is far removed from someone doing the same of her at her expense calling her a Jewish slut on a comic. Which shows some people again do not understand anything.

Back to top Go down

Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed Empty Re: Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 am

Oi Dumb ass, No one called her a Jewish Slut, Learn to read pea brain twat
It does NOT except again in YOUR FUCKED UP head suggest anne frank was slut.
IF you are too dumb to follow a Meme Maybe you should not be posting on the internet

YES it does SHOW YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND BASIC FUCKING THINGS and cannot read or comprehend basic communication Anne Frank's diary: cheeky jokes and sex ed 4233679493
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 6:03 am

Just to make posters aware what Veya posted on a thread combating antisemitism

veya_victaous wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/QSJAetW.jpg

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24284p50-combating-antisemitism?highlight=combating+antisemitism

Lets see how many people agree with Veya shall we?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 16, 2018 6:21 am

Yep Lets see if everyone else see it as a joke cause only Lord Foul among the Mods didn't think it was funny.

How about If they do think it's obviously a joke and is clearly a conversation between a jewish girl and her boyfriend and is not calling anne frank a slut.
YOU FUCK OFF   Cool

Cause In case you haven't noticed a lot of posters are SICK OF YOUR SHIT, I'm sick of distracting your pathetic ass to allow others to not be harassed by you, and the mod team is General is getting Fed up with your constant whinging.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 6:26 am

So apparantly Veya is claiming Ben, Eilzel, Eddie and Caution, all found it funny. Really?

I find that hard to believe, can they all verify Veya's claim please?

As I doubt any of them found it funny.

I also doubt many posters would find it funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 16, 2018 7:22 pm

I didn't understand it anyway. tongue
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Did tram mean something else in 1940's Germany? scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 17, 2018 12:40 am

Syl wrote:Did tram mean something else in 1940's Germany? scratch

I dunno, it seems a very Monty Python like punchline. Smile
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 17, 2018 1:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:Did tram mean something else in 1940's Germany? scratch

I dunno, it seems a very Monty Python like punchline. Smile
I never really got their humour either.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down