NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway

+3
Miffs2
eddie
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Go down

Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway  Empty Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:23 pm

I love you I love you I love you
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway  Empty Re: Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Looks like he's about to have a crap
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway  Empty Re: Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway

Post by Miffs2 Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:10 pm

eddie wrote:Looks like he's about to have a crap
Trust you!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Trust you!

Moi? afro
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
Trust you!

Moi? afro
Wink
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:20 pm

deffo looks constipated if you ask me.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Lord Foul wrote:deffo looks constipated if you ask me.....

WTF Vic! If you were looking for a good place to take a dump, and all these cars come along, honking horns, all these people getting out and surrounding you--and a cop, to boot--chrissake, wouldn't you be constipated!?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:

WTF Vic!  If you were looking for a good place to take a dump, and all these cars come along, honking horns, all these people getting out and surrounding you--and a cop, to boot--chrissake, wouldn't you be constipated!?

Did this happen to you Quill? Wanna talk about it? No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Personally, I thinking he's wondering why that white line suddenly stopped.  He was following it and doesn't want to switch to the one on the other side!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:45 am

Original Quill wrote:

WTF Vic!  If you were looking for a good place to take a dump, and all these cars come along, honking horns, all these people getting out and surrounding you--and a cop, to boot--chrissake, wouldn't you be constipated!?

under most circumstances probably yes Quill....however if it was an american cop I'd probably have a bowel movement quite easily affraid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:10 am

geek

I SAW that story on the news the day that it happened...

THE reason he is hesitating there, is those three stupid and clueless women and their equally brainless menfolk, standing out on the road next to that white 4WD..

IF ONLY those five or six obnoxious fuckwits had got behind their car instead of in front, he would have had a clear route up the road and into those trees in the background !

IT'S NOT UNCOMMON to have young male koalas moving up to 2 or 3 miles in one go, looking to set up new territory for themselves and find some new and hopefully unrelated females..

WHAT ISN'T COMMON is to see them moving around in the middle of the day, when most koalas are snoozing up in the trees...
MOST koalas move around at night;  so you're much more likely to see a dead one on the side of the road than any live ones during the daytime..

bounce
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:52 am

it is because they built to be vertical on trees, they are awkward on the ground.

and like wolf said unusual to be on the ground during the day, it might be sick

and it is lucky not to be road kill silent
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:57 am

Ahh, what a cutie Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway  Love_h10

Cheeky koala holds up traffic on Australia highway  Small_249685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down