NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there really any denying it?

+9
Syl
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
nicko
magica
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Vintage
eddie
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is there really any denying it? Empty Is there really any denying it?

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Is there really any denying it? 2dc91d10

Is there really any denying it? 2190311264
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is there really any denying it? Empty Re: Is there really any denying it?

Post by Vintage Mon May 14, 2018 6:19 pm

If you compare Philip, Charles and Harry's eyes and nose, you could say the same. also the Spencers are known for their red hair. So who knows. Did the DNA test actually happen? Sorry can't post pictures for comparison.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 6:23 pm

He looks more like James Hewitt than Charles, don’t you think?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Not face on with the eyes and narrow bridged nose.

Just read that William and Harry had DNA tests, and were indeed Charles offspring?. I wonder what would have happened if one or both weren't.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Do all Royal babies have DNA tests? I suppose they must.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:He looks more like James Hewitt than Charles, don’t you think?

He's got the Hewitt nose and mask (mouth, jaw. smile, etc.). Eyes (crinkled), to me, are Spencer. Hair is red, but Hewitt is long and straight. Who knows...could be a perm for all we know.

His wit and charm are miles ahead of the Germans. But Will is a step in that direction, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Don't think so. I think the Home Secretary used to be outside the delivery room, until 1948, I doubt even that happens now as you can have DNA done. Before that the birth had to be witnessed by court officials.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 14, 2018 6:56 pm

He has Charles' eyes and his mother's nose.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon May 14, 2018 7:02 pm

He is Charles', don't you think the people behind the royal family would've had DNA done.

Also the Spencers have ginger hair and can go back to Tudor times.

You can see characteristics of Charles in Harry anyway.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon May 14, 2018 7:53 pm

There's a pic of Philip and Harry pulling the same face - if only I could do whatever you do to put it on here.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Wow another wonderful pseudo scientific load of bullshit claimed by Eddie

Her evidence

Hair colour

For fuck sake

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 8:49 pm

Yeah, I really did my “science” on this one didge.

Funny how you’re the only one who feels any need to come along and shit on a thread. It wasn’t a serious thread, as you actually know, that’s why it’s in recreation.

If you keep on fucking digging me out for no reason I will take you on. So just carry on.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon May 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Vintage wrote:There's a pic of Philip and Harry pulling the same face - if only I could do whatever you do to put it on here.

I can't do it either Vin x
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 14, 2018 8:56 pm

nor me!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah, I really did my “science” on this one didge.

Funny how you’re the only one who feels any need to come along and shit on a thread. It wasn’t a serious thread, as you actually know, that’s why it’s in recreation.

If you keep on fucking digging me out for no reason I will take you on. So just carry on.

What is the evidence for this claim?

Paranoia by any chance?

Or any care how you think its acceptable to make unfounded accusations?

Imagine such a person making such view son your own son?

How would you feel?

How would your son feel?

Well, his mother cannot feel, as she is sadly dead, but it really takes midless idiots to  pedal such unscientific pseudo crap again, without ever a care who they maybe hurting by doing so

You should be ashamed of yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Oh I don’t think anyone would believe I’d sleep with James Hewitt so I’m sure those claims would never be made! Why don’t you ring the police and tell them how naughty I am for making a joke about Harry and Hewitt?

They’re after me for saying the singer/songwriter, Pink, looked like my old neighbour.

True story! No science in that though. Just a similarity.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:Oh I don’t think anyone would believe I’d sleep with James Hewitt so I’m sure those claims would never be made! Why don’t you ring the police and tell them how naughty I am for making a joke about Harry and Hewitt?

They’re after me for saying the singer/songwriter, Pink, looked like my old neighbour.

True story! No science in that though. Just a similarity.  

Wow, I see the point went over that teeny tiny brain of yours.

Do you often make fun of your son and his father and say, the father is someone else?

Would you act and see it as funny if someone mocked your son over this?

Its all a joke right?

There is nothing scientific in anything you do say

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Do you want a new bucket and spade for your sandpit?

Go and put some nice music on and relax, rewind and rethink.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 9:28 pm

eddie wrote:Do you want a new bucket and spade for your sandpit?

Go and put some nice music on and relax, rewind and rethink.

I dont ever need advice on you, to a thread, which is actually mocking Harry, with again poor unscientific unfounded claims

You seem to think, he is fair game to such claims, because he is a Royal and yet would never make such a view to any of your friends

The whole thread is pathetic and insulting, not only the the memory of Diana, but to her son

So, I will always stand up to when I see bullshit peddaled.

It means, you have to realise people will take you to task for your views.

I suggest you get used to that

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm

i think you have picked up this “science” idea and you’re running with it today! I am pretty sure I made no science claims here or anywhere else today yet you keep using that word like it will make you believe what you’re saying.

I’m getting bored of you now and that’s a good thing because at least it keeps my impatience with you at bay.

For now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 9:38 pm

eddie wrote:i think you have picked up this “science” idea and you’re running with it today! I am pretty sure I made no science claims here or anywhere else today yet you keep using that word like it will make you believe what you’re saying.

I’m getting bored of you now and that’s a good thing because at least it keeps my impatience with you at bay.

For now.

You just made a very unscientific claim, with a view that it is scientific, based around how someone looks

I got bored of you, the moment you made such a dumb and insulting thread as this.

Okay, lets put this to the test

Post up a picture of one of your freinds sons on facebook to their mother, with a picture, claiming someone else is that child's father.

See how long it is, before then, many people then unfriend you?

Care to take that challenge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Didge, what the hell is wrong with you today? You're acting like a rage robot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Hahahahahahaa you mean you don’t have any friends with a sense of humour? Every single person who knows me knows I will say anything anywhere anytime.

Do you ever wonder why no one else cares about the stuff you split hairs about? Or do you ever wonder why when you’re in this mood and you enter a thread, a cold wind blows becauee ecerhine leaves?

You love to debate but you ruin every single one you start because you lose your temper and then people lose interest. You know this, right?

I actually don’t want to argue with you because of what you’re going through, so I’m going to be the bigger person here and walk away.
Please realise that.

I don’t tell lies.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahahaa you mean you don’t have any friends with a sense of humour? Every single person who knows me knows I will say anything anywhere anytime.

Do you ever wonder why no one else cares about the stuff you split hairs about? Or do you ever wonder why when you’re in this mood and you enter a thread, a cold wind blows becauee ecerhine leaves?

You love to debate but you ruin every single one you start because you lose your temper and then people lose interest. You know this, right?

I actually don’t want to argue with you because of what you’re going through, so I’m going to be the bigger person here and walk away.
Please realise that.

I don’t tell lies.

Then what is stopping you taking up my challenge Eddie?

Its that simple

I think such threads are not funny, but very stupid and insulting, in every way

Dont ever use my illness as an excuse, that is a bloody copout, when this thread is to me, pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Didge, what the hell is wrong with you today? You're acting like a rage robot.

Well I did not get off to the best of starts, when i saw a disgusting comic strip insulting Anne Frank posted on this forum, on a thread combating Antisemitism.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Didge, what the hell is wrong with you today? You're acting like a rage robot.

Well I did not get off to the best of starts, when i saw a disgusting comic strip insulting Anne Frank posted on this forum, on a thread combating Antisemitism.

That post was removed straightaway by an admin.
I understand it offended you but does that mean you can take that out on everyone else?

You are out of order and when you look back tomorrow you’ll see why.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 10:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

That’s post was removed straightaway by an admin.
I understand it offended you but does that mean you can take that out on everyone else?

You are out of order and when you look back tomorrow you’ll see why.

I am not taking it out on everyone else or how he will again have gotten away with blatant antisemitism. Ben asked me and I told him and he should be, as well as every mod condemning him.

Dont ever bring up my illness again, as a means to shut down debate on a thread, I think is piss poor

I have every right to speak out on that and to claim, I have no right to challenge something I see as poor, is wrong.

This is real people we are taking about and to me is a cheap shot at them, because they are Royalty

You may not like them, but they are still human beings and to turn this onto me, when I think its wrong is poor to say the least. You have a habbit of starting such poor threads.

Like I say, take up my challenge and see how many people would find it funny, you questioned the parents of one of your friends. See if any of them find it funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Firstly you have absolutely no idea the kind of stuff I post on other social media sites like Facebook - I have no fucking filter and I only associate with people who have humour - so that’s no big challenge to me you stupid geranium. I got the fucking picture from a friend of mine on Facebook - you stupid fucking geranium.

Secondly, I wasn’t bringing up your illness to shut down debate for my sake you stupid Fucking twat, it was for YOU!

Now bore off. Seriously. You’re getting on my nerves.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 10:10 pm

And when I say geranium I mean a

C

U

N

T

There’s nothing flowery about you today.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 pm

eddie wrote:Firstly you have absolutely no idea the kind of stuff I post on other social media sites like Facebook - I have no fucking filter and I only associate with people who have humour - so that’s no big challenge to me you stupid geranium. I got the fucking picture from a friend of mine on Facebook - you stupid fucking geranium.

Secondly, I wasn’t bringing up your illness to shut down debate for my sake you stupid Fucking twat, it was for YOU!

Now bore off. Seriously. You’re getting on my nerves.

So you would never act as you have here in the real world

wow

In other words, the thread is cowardly and gutless attacking someone

You then have a poor potty mouth, when people take you to task over a pathetic and childsih thread

Like I said, take up my challenge and see how long it is before your friends round on you for such poor views

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 pm

You clearly read my post wrong.

Jesus. Go and sort yourself out. You’re a Fucking wreck.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 10:17 pm

eddie wrote:You clearly read my post wrong.

Jesus. Go and sort yourself out. You’re a Fucking wreck.

So challenging a claim, that says, " is there really any denying it" by posting a picture of two people. Which is poor to say the least, makes me to you, a fucking wreck?

That I have to sort myself out, because I completely disagree with such a poor thread?

Seriously?

I suggest you wash your potty mouth out

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 10:22 pm

You know what I think?

You see, Uranus is transiting through Taurus as of tomorrow and we also have a new moon, with a few other planets going into Taurus too. Taurus is the sign of the bull.

Perhaps it’s time to stop being bullish, see through your own bullshit and stop being a bully.

I’ll leave you with that.

Science tings fam. Is there really any denying it? 1942856362
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 10:25 pm

eddie wrote:You know what I think?

You see, Uranus is transiting through Taurus as of tomorrow and we also have a new moon, with a few other planets going into Taurus too. Taurus is the sign of the bull.

Perhaps it’s time to stop being bullish, see through your own bullshit and stop being a bully.

Just what I need, yet more Astrology bullshit

Prehaps you should not start poor threads like this Eddie

Which is my point and the fact that is not even funny or true

Do you think its unfair for me to pull you up on this?

Seriously?

Again, post on one of your friends timeline, with a picture of their son and someone she used to date, with the headline, "Is there really any denying it"?

See what happens

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:You know what I think?

You wasted a lot of words there. "Uranus" would have sufficed.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Sometimes Horatio, you just hit the nail right on the head.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 15, 2018 11:39 am

eddie wrote:Is there really any denying it? 2dc91d10

Is there really any denying it? 2190311264

I always thought Harry looked very much like Hewitt, he did when he was a boy, he still does now he has matured.
Coincidence....the only thing that makes me think it may be is he is still alive. What a Face
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Basketball

Different hair (Hewitt isn't really a redhead, no matter how people like to twist it..).

Different complexion..

Also, many different facial features, as others have pointed out..
Look more like brothers or cousins, if anything --  rather than father-and-son.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 15, 2018 2:29 pm

Harry is 100% a Windsor Prince and I'm glad those who think differently are in a tiny minority.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Photos of two lookalikes can be slightly tweaked to make them look even more alike than they ALREADY are, it's actually quite an easy photoshop excercise - even amateurs can do it.

Eg take a look at the doctored pics of these two unrelated famous people, just like the two doctored pics in the OP >

Is there really any denying it? 128677918460759115

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue May 15, 2018 3:53 pm

At Wills wedding I saw a ginger fella walking behind Diana's brother. I thought it was Harry. They look alike. So unless Diana had sex with her brother too or her brother's wife had sex with Hewitt, then surely it's the Spencer genetics and nothing more.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Didge wrote:

Didge has found religion. It's not exactly Judaism. It's protecting the legacy of Judaism and Israel...anything bearing the star of David. He's as irrational about his new religion as Catholics or southern Baptists are about theirs.

I didn't get off to the best of starts either, when I got up and saw the bill for taxes our country sends to support Israel each year. If we're going to pay their rent, they should be a little more respectful of our standards.

Watch them whine for US help when they provoke their fight with Iran. By then Democrats will be in charge, and the divorce papers will be on their way.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Jules wrote:Photos of two lookalikes can be slightly tweaked to make them look even more alike than they ALREADY are, it's actually quite an easy photoshop excercise - even amateurs can do it.

Eg take a look at the doctored pics of these two unrelated famous people, just like the two doctored pics in the OP >

Is there really any denying it? 128677918460759115

The difference in those pics is the ones in the OP have not been doctored.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 15, 2018 7:05 pm

It was really only suposed to be a mere wonderment or a joke, hence the section it’s in.

I can’t say I care who his father is, if I’m totally honest.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:

I can’t say I care who his father is, if I’m totally honest.

that's what Prince Charles said Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Vintage wrote:There's a pic of Philip and Harry pulling the same face - if only I could do whatever you do to put it on here.

It is very common for two people who are well known/well acquainted to each other, to copy each others mannerisms... without being related...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It is very common for two people who are well known/well acquainted to each other, to copy each others mannerisms... without being related...!

Similarly some people look like their dogs, remember Clement Freud and his bloodhound.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed May 16, 2018 12:33 am

Syl wrote:The difference in those pics is the ones in the OP have not been doctored.

That's what YOU think. And that's what you're meant to think.
But if the photo is tweaked in a VERY minor way you'd never notice it had been tweaked.
The whole point is to make the alterations so very slight that no one notices them.

Remember that thing that photo-editors do for fun, where two different people's facial features are gradually blended into each other in a series of pics till you end up with a pic that looks like a combination of both of them.

That's what I'm explaining here. But if you don't get it, or if you disagree, never mind, it doesn't matter. Smile
'

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 16, 2018 12:44 am

Funny that...

I have pointed out photoshop 'tweaks' on numerous occasions, and have had leftys shout me down loads...

The camera never lies... when you are a lefty wanting to believe that bullshit is truth...

But then a lefty will tell us how easy it is to 'tweak' a picture, when they want to believe that truth is bullshit...!

Quantum thinking... a lefty disease of the brain where they are able to simultaneously hold two completely opposing ideas, while believing both to be true...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 16, 2018 1:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Funny that...

I have pointed out photoshop 'tweaks' on numerous occasions, and have had leftys shout me down loads...

The camera never lies... when you are a lefty wanting to believe that bullshit is truth...

But then a lefty will tell us how easy it is to 'tweak' a picture, when they want to believe that truth is bullshit...!

Quantum thinking... a lefty disease of the brain where they are able to simultaneously hold two completely opposing ideas, while believing both to be true...!!!

lol!

What? All we ever do is ask you why someone would have faked the photo in question, and you never have an answer.

Like that photo the photographer took when he was pinned down behind a police officer in Dallas, I never understood why you didn't accept that as valid.

Maybe you didn't realize it was from an incident in which a black person was shooting police officers? I should have just pointed that out to you, you'd have insisted it was real even if the cop had the face of Bart Simpson.

Razz
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next