NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did the Titanic Really Sink? The Olympic Switch Theory Debnked

Go down

Did the Titanic Really Sink? The Olympic Switch Theory Debnked Empty Did the Titanic Really Sink? The Olympic Switch Theory Debnked

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 2:32 pm

In the early hours of April 15th, the British passenger liner RMS Titanic, owned by the White Star Line, collided with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City. At the time, some believed the ship to be “practically unsinkable” because of her system of watertight compartments, of which four could be flooded and the ship would still remain afloat. However, the iceberg tore a series of holes along the side of the hull, flooding six compartments, which sealed the ships fate. Less then three hours after the collision, Titanic would lay at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean…or did it? There is a rather fascinating and compelling conspiracy theory that Titanic was switched with her sister ship, Olympic, and was purposefully sank as part of an insurance scam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mpLRCqQ620

It astounds me, that there is so many whackable fuckwits out there today peddling this kind of shit with conspiracies

Back to top Go down

Did the Titanic Really Sink? The Olympic Switch Theory Debnked Empty Re: Did the Titanic Really Sink? The Olympic Switch Theory Debnked

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 4:13 pm

I’ve never even heard of this alternate truth before, but then, I don’t know much at all about the Titanic.

I didn’t even like the film.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Did the Titanic Really Sink? The Olympic Switch Theory Debnked Empty Re: Did the Titanic Really Sink? The Olympic Switch Theory Debnked

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 4:18 pm

eddie wrote:I’ve never even heard of this alternate truth before, but then, I don’t know much at all about the Titanic.

I didn’t even like the film.

Well sadly there is people out there, that make an industry out of lying and even worse play on the susceptability of people

Its actually why, I want to start a campaign Eddie against such idiots. That when ever they promote such lies on the web, that it is countered on their very videos, by countering their lies with facts

Surely nobody would object to that?

I mean its bad enough that there is idiots that make such warped views, buts its these very same idiots that also make holocast denialist claims as well. Something has to happen to educate people against lies and bullshit

Hence why I praise Myles, being able t show the lies these people promote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 pm

For example Eddie, watch all the vids and then tell me how those promoting this bollocks should be allowed to raise children, when they actively are emphatically evil endangering lives?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24361-this-is-a-must-to-watch-debunking-the-aids-denialist-movie-house-of-numbers#463737

The one idiot woman in this video, promoting such crap, caused the death of her own daughter due to ignorance. She later died due to her ignorance. She spouted crap for years and her own daughter died and dhe got a vet to try and discont the views of a coroner.

Seriously, that is so fucked up, its beyond belief and to me, shows the mother was mentally unbalanced

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 14, 2018 4:43 pm

I was going to watch that AIDS video later actually.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 4:48 pm

eddie wrote:I was going to watch that AIDS video later actually.

I suggest you do Eddie, it sickened me to the core, there is such people out there, so dumb

Where even worse they advise people with aids not to have treatement, just like with cancer

They are the vilest people going and evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down