NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you use an Android tablet or I pad?

2 posters

Go down

Do you use an Android tablet or I pad? Empty Do you use an Android tablet or I pad?

Post by Andy Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

I got a Samsung Tab3 for my birthday and love it.
Music, internet via wifi or tethered to my Galaxy S3 phone, music, free kindle/Aldiko books, videos, GPS and just about everything you can think of. Carry it with me everywhere (well, almost).
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Do you use an Android tablet or I pad? Empty Re: Do you use an Android tablet or I pad?

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I got a Samsung Tab3 for my birthday and love it.
Music, internet via wifi or tethered to my Galaxy S3 phone,  music, free kindle/Aldiko books, videos, GPS and just about everything you can think of. Carry it with me everywhere (well, almost).

I have an Android tab as well, but I find that I mostly use it for reading and web browsing. I have the S3 also and I use it for the majority of my mobile purposes with that big ol' screen.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Do you use an Android tablet or I pad? Empty Re: Do you use an Android tablet or I pad?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I got a Samsung Tab3 for my birthday and love it.
Music, internet via wifi or tethered to my Galaxy S3 phone,  music, free kindle/Aldiko books, videos, GPS and just about everything you can think of. Carry it with me everywhere (well, almost).

As a surprise Hubby bought me an iPad for Christmas, I was made up.  I take it everywhere with me, even changed my handbag to accommodate it Do you use an Android tablet or I pad? Embarr43 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down