NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair?

+5
Captain May
Ben Reilly
Beekeeper
eddie
veya_victaous
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? Empty Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:48 am

11th February 2014

No, not with Beyoncé, as reported in the news today, but with this woman:

Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? Untitl13

Back to top Go down

Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? Empty Re: Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:08 am

it's far more likely to be a man with obama, mind you it would have to be a brave man as most of his homosexual lovers end up dead..

Back to top Go down

Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? Empty Re: Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair?

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:08 am

DO we get any more info or do we have make a choice with just that?

what odds do you offer?  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:09 am

@HF
WTF  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused  are you from an alternate reality
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:10 am

A lot of the time when you hear a rumour, it had a smidgen of truth.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were Beyoncé actually.

If you think there's any truth to the illuminati stories, beyonces climb to the top is phenomenal - sleeping with the president?
Likely.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 am

eddie wrote:A lot of the time when you hear a rumour, it had a smidgen of truth.

If you think there's any truth to the illuminati stories, beyonces climb to the top is phenomenal - sleeping with the president?
Likely.

It didn't work to well for marilyn and no i don't mean manson..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:19 am

@eddie

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
Well I guess if we're visiting Bullshit mountain we may as well dive right in
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

That does seem plausible, if the illuminati are real then I think it's MORE than likely   Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:@eddie

That does seem plausible, if the illuminati are real then I think it's MORE than likely   Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

I disbelieve nothing  Shocked 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@eddie

I disbelieve nothing  Shocked 

I think the illuminati is more than likely..

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:15 am

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:
it's far more likely to be a man with obama, mind you it would have to be a brave man as most of his homosexual lovers end up dead..

Laughing 

YOU'VE really excelled yourself with this effort today, Mr. Father...

HOW are you going to better this now ???    Suspect 

I think it has been well catalogued about obama's past, it has been very suspect to sat the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:23 am

Yes she is top of the pile in illuminati as is her hubby.

Ah lucky bigandy... She's a hot chick  afro 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Gosh, his wife is a bonnie lass too, if he doesn't want her I'm sure there will be many takers  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 pm

I heard that Quill was giving Obama a bit of Che Guevara !! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:59 pm

eddie wrote:A lot of the time when you hear a rumour, it had a smidgen of truth.

Likely

Suspect 

Destiny's Child hit the big-time seven years before Obama was elected to the U.S. senate, never mind the U.S. Presidency...

I guess that's a minor technicality we won't account for.

Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Likely.

And a lot of times when a man takes up for a woman publicly (because she's being attacked politically), the people who don't like either of them assume (or publicly pretend to assume) that they're sleeping together. People like that are  pig pig pig pig pig pig 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Well Bill Clinton wasn't guilty was he thank God. Neither was Kennedy all this talk of Democratic iconic leaders having affairs is right wing conspiracy nothing more.

Er actually on second thoughts my name on here brings a vague story to mind regarding Clinton.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:Well Bill Clinton wasn't guilty was he thank God. Neither was Kennedy all this talk of Democratic iconic leaders having affairs is right wing conspiracy nothing more.

Well no, it was quite clearly proven in the cases of both Kennedy and Clinton.

I'm just struggling to see how a woman could have gained success by "sleeping" with a president, when her success predated his presidency by over a decade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Sorry Lovedust its my attempt at humour clearly needs work.

For what it is worth I find it difficult to believe but powerful people attract the attention of the opposite sex.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:Sorry Lovedust its my attempt at humour clearly needs work.

For what it is worth I find it difficult to believe but powerful people attract the attention of the opposite sex.
Don't apologise - I may have misunderstood. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Surely he wouldn't be so daft Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? No_212

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:Surely he wouldn't be so daft Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? No_212

Lol! Men usually think with their penis!  Razz 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

No when their penises are full their is insufficient blood left to power their brains.

You see having a big dick isn't all its cracked up to be it makes you a moron.

Still I'd risk a few IQ points.

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 pm

lovedust wrote:

Likely

Suspect 

Destiny's Child hit the big-time seven years before Obama was elected to the U.S. senate, never mind the U.S. Presidency...

Suspect 

I never said the president helped her climb to the top?
I said "- Sleeping with the president?
Likely"

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Suspect 

Suspect 

clown 

MAYBE in "eddie's" world someone taking the best part of a decade or more to reach the top level of her craft is still a "phenomenal" climb !   While the fact that Beyonce has been performing for a couple of decades is irrelevant to  eddie, when they are trying their best to create new rumours..

AS an aside, ARE any of you peoples aware that INXS were playing the pub&club circuits in Oz for 11 years before they finally got an album noticed by the international markets !

And some of those similarly un-observant armchair experts also tried to label them as an "overnight success!"      cyclops

Beekeeper, my name is eddie so you don't need to do the "eddie"
You're not an actual beekeeper are you? So I could say "Beekeeper" because that would make more sense, wouldn't you say? Buzz, buzz.......

I have noticed that you don't actually read posts properly though, especially mine, so I expect you make up for that by your over-use of Italics and quotation marks.

Please re-read most of the posts where you've ever replied to me: you're usually replying to something I never said.
See my use of italics? That was relevant, yours, are not.

Have a good day chasing bees  affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:57 pm

heavenly father wrote:it's far more likely to be a man with obama, mind you it would have to be a brave man as most of his homosexual lovers end up dead..

I heard elsewhere that Obama is on the down low

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Where do you people get all this ignorant bullshit?
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Lurker wrote:Where do you people get all this ignorant bullshit?

The problem is for the deniers is that the two biggest Democrat Presidents before him were deniers.

Its that fact that will give the attackers argument some purchase whether Obama is guilty or not. Anyways I can put this mater to bed Obama slips out I the middle of the night on his motorcycle wearing a crash helmet to meet me!!!!!!!!!

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Seamen Staines wrote:

The problem is for the deniers is that the two biggest Democrat Presidents before him were deniers.

Its that fact that will give the attackers argument some purchase whether Obama is guilty or not. Anyways I can put this mater to bed Obama slips out I the middle of the night on his motorcycle wearing a crash helmet to meet me!!!!!!!!!

So what, Democratic presidents are genetically cheaters or something? What a bunch of crap, that would be like saying all Republican presidents do arms deals with Middle Eastern tyrants ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Suspect 

Suspect 

Likely"

So... what's the reasoning behind linking Beyonce's "rise to the top" with so-called "illuminati stories" and throwing in that it's "likely" she's having an affair with the US President?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:14 pm

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:

Likely"

So... what's the reasoning behind linking Beyonce's "rise to the top" with  so-called "illuminati stories" and throwing in that it's "likely" she's having an affair with the US President?

Ok. Firstly, I am not ruling out illuminati in any sense for any celebrity (lots of stories etc) as I never rule out any "weird shit" - it explains some people's rise to the top very suddenly (you'll have to do your own research). Not saying it's what I believe but it's a possible. I'm never closed-minded about this stuff.

Sleeping with the president? Likely. Wouldn't surprise me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:49 pm

There's always a non-illuminati explanation ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:There's always a non-illuminati explanation ...

Erm yeah, that's what I said. Either/either or/or  cyclops 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:

I thought you just said you weren't ruling them out.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Seamen Staines wrote:

So what, Democratic presidents are genetically cheaters or something? What a bunch of crap, that would be like saying all Republican presidents do arms deals with Middle Eastern tyrants ...

SO All Democratic Presidents are Genetically cheaters then???  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:50 pm

But it is always supplied by Newscorp. pale pale pale pale pale pale 
Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? Cat_117_1861
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:53 pm

from americans?
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantankerous Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Seamen Staines wrote:

dos that mean being democrat automatically means they cannot be cheaters?
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's right, I'm not ruling them out therefore that means I am also considering other NON-illuminati explanations?
Jeez, why is this hard for people to comprehend?

If you say something is possible it means that other things are too??????  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:51 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

That's right, I'm not ruling them out therefore that means I am also considering other NON-illuminati explanations?

If you say something is possible it means that other things are too??????  Rolling Eyes 
It's not a hard point to comprehend. Also I jumped the gun and misread your earlier post. I don't suppose that helped matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 am

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's not a hard point to comprehend. Also I jumped the gun and misread your earlier post. I don't suppose that helped matters.

You're forgiven.  :D 
Being misread happens a lot on forums unfortunately.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
eddie wrote:

Beekeeper, my name is eddie so you don't need to do the "eddie"
You're not an actual beekeeper are you? So I could say "Beekeeper" because that would make more sense, wouldn't you say? Buzz, buzz.......

I have noticed that you don't actually read posts properly though, especially mine, so I expect you make up for that by your over-use of Italics and quotation marks.

Please re-read most of the posts where you've ever replied to me: you're usually replying to something I never said.
See my use of italics? That was relevant, yours, are not.

Have a good day chasing bees  :afraid:

scratch 

YOU are a very strange and daft person!
"Illuminati" indeed..    ::rfth:: 

I know. I have been told I am very strange. Hey ho.  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:12 pm

eddie,you are not "very strange" i think "bee's knees" has a secret crush on you. i think i might have one as well.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:14 pm

nicko wrote:eddie,you are not "very strange"  i think "bee's knees" has a secret crush on you. i think i might have one as well.

Is It True That Obama Is Having An Affair? Secret20 Your secret is safe with me Nicko!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:19 pm

all the information that came up about obama being gay and having his gay lovers killed, do you think there is any truth in any of it..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:42 pm

nicko wrote:eddie,you are not "very strange"  i think "bee's knees" has a secret crush on you. i think i might have one as well.

Well that's lovely of you to say nicko, and if i were older I'd run off with you.   cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm

heavenly father wrote:all the information that came up about obama being gay and having his gay lovers killed, do you think there is any truth in any of it..

No, I don't think the Republicans in Congress would dismiss such claims if there were any chance they could get the president with a scandal of such epic proportions and try him for murder.

For that matter, I don't believe the Democrats would allow it to fly either, simply to protect the president.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next