NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She Forgot His Name But She Knows She Is Safe With Him

Go down

She Forgot His Name But She Knows She Is Safe With Him Empty She Forgot His Name But She Knows She Is Safe With Him

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:48 am

Kelli Taylor shared a heartbreaking yet beautiful photo of her parents that has nearly half a million likes on Twitter in just two days.

She Forgot His Name But She Knows She Is Safe With Him 8nck8-mom-dementia-love-story
Credit: Kelli Taylor / Twitter

"My parents have been married for 34 years," Kelli wrote on Twitter. "My mom is in the final stages of young onset dementia (diagnosed 5 years ago at 53). My dad cares for her full-time. She doesn't always remember his name but she knows she is safe with him. If that's not true love, I don't know what is."

Thankfully, Kelli's father, Stan, has a job that permits him to work from home and care for his wife Phyllis full-time.

However, the family is quickly moving to a place where more help is needed so Kelli has started a GoFundMe page for her parents.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2487/She-Forgot-His-Name-But-She-Knows-She-Is-Safe-With-Him

Back to top Go down