NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're going to need more room for your family tree! DNA researchers say Britons have on average 17,000 living blood relatives

4 posters

Go down

You're going to need more room for your family tree! DNA researchers say Britons have on average 17,000 living blood relatives   Empty You're going to need more room for your family tree! DNA researchers say Britons have on average 17,000 living blood relatives

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:58 am

[*]It has been claimed that only around 1,200 relatives are likely to live in the UK
[*]This means that a Wembley Stadium crowd would include around three cousins
[*]But the Scottish typically have even more, with 21,000 cousins and those in the North West of England have 20,000 

Most of us can count our cousins on our fingers.
But if you take a wider look at your family tree, you might find a few thousand more.
The average Briton has 17,000 living blood relatives, DNA researchers have claimed – most of them second, third or even up to eighth cousins.
The majority of them are thought to live across the globe, while only 1,200 are in the UK. It means that a typical Wembley Stadium crowd would include three cousins, analysis from AncestryDNA found.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5653851/NA-researchers-say-Britons-average-17-000-living-blood-relatives.html#ixzz5DeoEk5nC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

You're going to need more room for your family tree! DNA researchers say Britons have on average 17,000 living blood relatives   Empty Re: You're going to need more room for your family tree! DNA researchers say Britons have on average 17,000 living blood relatives

Post by Vintage Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:51 pm

I have about six pages of possible cousins from fourth to eight, along with requests for my info to check for actual connections. I have found two who are actually cousins but I already knew about them. There are one or two others who are convinced we are family but I can't find a connection with their trees and mine.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

You're going to need more room for your family tree! DNA researchers say Britons have on average 17,000 living blood relatives   Empty Re: You're going to need more room for your family tree! DNA researchers say Britons have on average 17,000 living blood relatives

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:05 pm

So what I'm getting out of all this is, which of you fuckers wants to sponsor me????????????
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Ben, If I had the cash I would gladly put up the bond /sponsorship for you
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Ben, If I had the cash I would gladly put up the bond /sponsorship for you

Thanks, man! I meant maybe I'm related to somebody on here, but I still really appreciate it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:17 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Ben, If I had the cash I would gladly put up the bond /sponsorship for you

Vic, I probably don’t say this often enough, but you’ve been a really good friend to me over the years.
I know you meant that and that means a lot to me. To us, actually.

Thank you.

Now you can tell me shut up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Yeah, it means a lot to me too. Just had to be tough about it, you know, I believe you "lot" call it "blokish," but seriously, it's really touching.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down