NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.

+3
Vintage
'Wolfie
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.  Empty Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.

Post by eddie Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:05 pm

Facebook post:

(Name removed)
What the fuck is this bullshit about 'toning down' ANZAC day because it may offend immigrants in Australia? What an absolute crock of shit! This is Australia because their forefathers fought alongside NZ soldiers for us.....this is one special day that 'we' proud Kiwis & Aussie's Pay our respects to the many heroes lost fighting for our freedom and OUR Countries, So who cares if some f@*^ing ILLEGAL immigrant that's funded by OUR taxes gets offended because of the tribute we rightfully pay to OUR ANZACS
If you're a proud Aussie or Kiwi please repost this just to remind them who's fuckin country they're in !!

Comments:

#1 Fully agree with you mate. There aren't words invented to describe what I think of anyone who oppose such an important day!

#2 Well said mate. If you want it toned down then f*# k and go back where you came from, we didn't ask you to come here. This is Australia and we are proud of who we are and those who fought and died for this land we call Australia.

#3 If these immigrants don't like ANZAC day they can fuck off back to what ever shit hole they came from & take all the fucking do gooders with them.

....And there are thousands more comments like those.

My point in making this thread is this: these three Ozzies sound racist and there are about three thousand more comments all agreeing.

Does this, alone, make you think or believe that all Australians are racist?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.  Empty Re: Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:24 pm

G'Day

Nobody ever said that we don't have our own fair share of 'Smelly' and Stormee Floptard racist and xenophobic clones' down here...

I could easily find another dozen equally-brainless and unthinking "patriots" shooting off their mouths (or keyboards..) at the mere whiff of some imaginary "illegal immigrants", just taking a stroll around this neighbourhood..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.  Empty Re: Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.

Post by eddie Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:G'Day

Nobody ever said that we don't have our own fair share of 'Smelly' and Stormee Floptard racist and xenophobic clones' down here...

I could easily find another dozen equally-brainless and unthinking "patriots" shooting off their mouths (or keyboards..) at the mere whiff of some imaginary "illegal immigrants", just taking a stroll around this neighbourhood..

Exactly. So I am trying to demonstrate - and you have agreed - that just because a few thousand Australians took to Facebook and ranted in a racist way, I wouldn’t presume to think all Australians are the same.
Likewise, because you live there, in the very same country that those racists do, doesn’t make you racist.

Much like one being on the same forum as a racist doesn’t make one a racist.

See my point?

It’s all simple really.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:40 pm

What is racist about at least the comments shown, no ethnicity is mentioned that I noticed, so it could be directed at anyone at all. If you choose to go to another country to live out your life you should at least respect the customs of that country, otherwise why bother, if you try to live your life exactly as you did in your home country and ignore law and customs you are going to cause offence. If you don't like a particular occassion as in Anzac Day, you don't have to take part, stay home or go and do something else, somewhere else and leave this one day to those who wish to honour and remember those who died and served in the customary way.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Vintage wrote:What is racist about at least the comments shown, no ethnicity is mentioned that I noticed, so it could be directed at anyone at all. If you choose to go to another country to live out your life you should at least respect the customs of that country, otherwise why bother, if you try to live your life exactly as you did in your home country and ignore law and customs you are going to cause offence. If you don't like a particular occassion as in Anzac Day, you don't have to take part, stay home or go and do something else, somewhere else and leave this one day to those who wish to honour and remember those who died and served in the customary way.

You are missing the point here Vintage

For a start, how are immigrants to blame, for a Government supposedly toning down Anzac day?

It would not be the immigrants but those in power.

On top of that, the claim is emphatically false.

https://www.hoax-slayer.net/misleading-and-inaccurate-diatribe-toning-down-anzac-day-2015/

So it would appear that those spreading such fake news are doing so to target immigrants. Who did no wrong here. Clearly that is people with racist agenda.

Its why I continually harp on at people to check things

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 pm

My focus wasn’t on the story, it was people’s reactions to it. I outlined my point exactly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:58 pm

I give up - keep loosing all I've written basically - its not a complete untruth though is it.
There are individuals and groups who suggest Remembrance services glorify war and would like to see an end to such things. There have even been demonstrations in the UK with poppy burning and offensively worded banners re soldiers, don't remember anyone getting arrested.
I can see people being upset with even a rumour of something so close to their hearts being watered down, people will be outraged, then suddenly its fake news, - smoke and fire comes to mind.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:31 pm

I think didge and eds are right.  Stories are like one-word metaphors; there are a lot of entailments you can latch onto:

Wiki wrote:Observed on 25 April each year, Anzac Day was originally devised to honour the members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli against the Ottoman Empire during World War I. Anzac Day is also observed in the Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, and Tonga, and previously was a national holiday in Papua New Guinea and Samoa.

While on the one hand one could say the people are just celebrating their heritage, another could see it as deliberately shouldering out the people not included.  And while no race is not specified, "...some f@*^ing ILLEGAL immigrant that's funded by OUR taxes" makes clear that there is an external target intended.  Anyone who came later need not apply, as he or she is a persona non grata.

Those who plead that it's just a celebration of Oz and Kiwi heroics, are ignoring the other entailments raised, notably "...some f@*^ing ILLEGAL immigrant that's funded by OUR taxes".  That's not celebratory of anything noble.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:59 pm

The opinions don't sound racist to me - just angry.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:49 am

It depends on who "...some f@*^ing ILLEGAL immigrant that's funded by OUR taxes" is. It's clearly anti-immigrant. I'm not sure it's anger.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
The opinions don't sound racist to me - just angry.

Arrow

Unfortunately, those nongs are feigning "anger" at non-existent problems of their own drug&alcohol-fuelled fetid imaginations, (while pointedly ignoring much bigger real world problems -- e.g. underemployment, environmental degradation, homelessness, social inequality, housing unaffordability, food & water security..).

The "illegal immigrants" situation isn't as bad as their feral anarchist little collective likes to claim;
"(Our) taxation dollars" don't go to aiding illegal immigrants, but a little goes to genuine refugees and asylum seekers;
Most of those "three thousand" whingers doing that ranting won't be in gainful/productive employment, either -- their kind rarely are;
There are no activist groups of "illegal immigrants" wanting to wind back any national remembrance or commemoration services --   those lies are simply deliberate rabble rousing from a handful of extremist/nationalist troublemakers on their nasty little neo-fascist blogsites and Facebook pages..

Much like some of the equally rancid propaganda pieces we have become accustomed to from your four or five demented Floptard protagonist chums on here,  Ragga'.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:17 am

Original Quill wrote:It depends on who "...some f@*^ing ILLEGAL immigrant that's funded by OUR taxes" is.  It's clearly anti-immigrant.  I'm not sure it's anger.

Ironically the one they are mostly whinging at (Yassmin Abdel-Magied) is Raised here and not illegal at all. (she was recently Denied entry to the USA where she was to speak at an event "No Country for Muslim Women"

It's just dumb Right Whingers(as per most issues) they think most migrants are Illegal even though they are not, and that doubly applies if the person is Coloured, even though the Majority of illegal migrants in Australia are White from UK and Ireland.

Ozzies get riled up about ANZAC day on Facebook.  Celebrity-travel-tips-norway-yassmin-abdel-magied-540x320

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/business/companies/yassmin-abdelmagied-posts-a-controversial-anzac-day-callout-to-her-followers/news-story/304ca37489fa6a0a28ae1beb65894c2e
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 am

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:G'Day

Exactly. So I am trying to demonstrate - and you have agreed - that just because a few thousand Australians took to Facebook and ranted in a racist way, I wouldn’t presume to think all Australians are the same.
Likewise, because you live there, in the very same country that those racists do, doesn’t make you racist.

Much like one being on the same forum as a racist doesn’t make one a racist.

See my point?

It’s all simple really.  

a nation and a forum are not really comparable Wink

it's one thing being on a forum with some racists in the membership,
but being on a 'racist forum' does sort of make one racist..
if the forum outlines it's self as a place for racists to hang out then you can rightfully "be judged by the company you keep".
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:36 am

Actually its down to her being disrespectful

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/people/2018/04/20/yassmin-new-anzac-tweet/

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/business/companies/yassmin-abdelmagied-posts-a-controversial-anzac-day-callout-to-her-followers/news-story/304ca37489fa6a0a28ae1beb65894c2e

Now she does not deserve any racist abuse, but agiain the ridiculous absurd claim of white privilidge is used.

Countless people and countries have opened their doors to syrian refugees, which is nothing to do with Anzac day and she clearly did this as a political stunt. Not respecting the fallen Australians, that have given their lives.

So her act was very stupid to say the least and does no favour for the many Syrian refugees that do need help.

Iff she wants to have a day for them, then she should campaign for them for a day, not cause friction and racial tensions herself

Last edited by Didge on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:36 am

terrible voice over but pretty good summary of events
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 am

I'm sick of the word Racist, in my opinion it's been done to death and now means nothing !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:42 pm

nicko wrote:I'm sick of the word Racist,   in my opinion it's been done to death and now means nothing !

The term was born of xenophobic tendencies invented by European Caucasians. The easiest way to make all references to race disappear is to change the attitude of whites.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I'm sick of the word Racist,   in my opinion it's been done to death and now means nothing !

The term was born of xenophobic tendencies invented by European Caucasians.  The easiest way to make all references to race disappear is to change the attitude of whites.

Or remove the false terminology race. The labels black and white.

Xenophobia has existed long before the Europeans

As has slavery

Making this only a problem to white people, is essentially racist to claim

Those making this racist claim on people classedc white, and are also white. Do so born from a guilt view point to events of the past and thus never learning by them

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:04 pm

Didge wrote:Or remove the false terminology race. The labels black and white.

Agreed. But you can't remove false terminology unless you remove the cause of it. Change racial attitudes and you will change the terms that express it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Or remove the false terminology race. The labels black and white.

Agreed.  But you can't remove false terminology unless you remove the cause of it.  Change racial attitudes and you will change the terms that express it.

Actually its part of the cause

Without the belief in different races, how can you then argue off one race being superior to another?

Racism, can only exist with a belief in different races.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Didge wrote:Xenophobia has existed long before the Europeans

As has slavery

Why would you claim it is "only a problem to white people"? To say that xenophobia and slavery existed within the Caucasian culture, is not to say they didn't take place elsewhere.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Xenophobia has existed long before the Europeans

As has slavery

Why would you claim it is "only a problem to white people"?  To say that xenophobia and slavery existed within the Caucasian culture, is not to say they didn't take place elsewhere.

You made the claim on white people. By claiming they need to change their attitudes, which is essentially racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Agreed.  But you can't remove false terminology unless you remove the cause of it.  Change racial attitudes and you will change the terms that express it.

Without the belief in different races, how can you then argue off one race being superior to another?

Racism, can only exist  with a belief in different races.

To be sure. Racism begins, first, with the perception that racial differences exist. Then, assumed characteristics are attached, and then the ideology of racism materializes. Thereafter, the institutions built on racism appear...slavery, peonage, separate but equal, segregation, and racial culture and life.

Hence, to undo it you must work backwards, in a sort of reverse osmosis. Remove the institutions, then the ideology, then the assumed characteristics, and finally, the perception of different races. No nation is more familiar with this than the US. We have done it with the Dutch, the Irish, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Italians, the Hungarians and Poles, and most recently, with Russians and 'other' Asians.

Because of the stigma bestowed on the Negroid race, and reduced status associated with the institution of slavery, reverse osmosis has not worked in the traditional way. It may well be permanent in this country with regard to blacks. All the more reason for the 'better' parts of the nation (those for whom this is not a problem) to back out of the union.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Racism, can only exist  with a belief in different races.

To be sure.  Racism begins, first, with the perception that racial differences exist.  Then, assumed characteristics are attached, and then the ideology of racism materializes.  Thereafter, the institutions built on racism appear...slavery, peonage, separate but equal, segregation, and racial culture and life.

Hence, to undo it you must work backwards, in a sort of reverse osmosis.  Remove the institutions, then the ideology, then the assumed characteristics, and finally, the perception of different races.  No nation is more familiar with this than the US.  We have done it with the Dutch, the Irish, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Italians, the Hungarians and Poles, and most recently, with Russians and 'other' Asians.

Because of the stigma bestowed on the Negroid race, and reduced status associated with the institution of slavery, reverse osmosis has not worked in the traditional way.  It may well be permanent in this country with regard to blacks.  All the more reason for the 'better' parts of the nation (those for whom this is not a problem) to back out of the union.

Why would need to work backwards

Simple help people understand that races are a social construct

That biologically there is only one race the human race

If people understand the truth, then you help to eradicate a falsehood

Quite simple really

Its not just those classed black that were enslaved or suffered prejudice and discrimination. Many ethnic groups have. So your view would only seek to look racially at one group. Those classed white.

That is not going to resolve the problem of racism

Its a universal problem and needs to be tackled universally, not selectivelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why would you claim it is "only a problem to white people"?  To say that xenophobia and slavery existed within the Caucasian culture, is not to say they didn't take place elsewhere.

You made the claim on white people. By claiming they need to change their attitudes, which is essentially racist.

Yes, I made the claim that Caucasian peoples had a problem with race.  You  misinterpreted this to mean only Caucasian peoples had this problem.  I was just correcting your assumption that xenophobia and slavery were limited to Caucasians.

Think it through more precisely, Didge. You lose your fix on nouns and reverse the logic, making a conjunction into a disjunction, and vice versa. BTW, are you dyslexic? This is a common problem for them. Anyway, good luck.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:48 pm

Didge wrote:Why would need to work backwards

Because, when it's wrong, you need to deconstruct what has been constructed. You don't necessarily need to unscrew every nut and bolt in the way it went forward, but you do need to reverse the cause in order to reverse the effect.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Why would need to work backwards

Because, when it's wrong, you need to deconstruct what has been constructed.  You don't necessarily need to unscrew every nut and bolt in the way it went forward, but you do need to reverse the cause in order to reverse the effect.

The way to descontruct racism, is to show how the view that formed racism, thus the belief in races is wrong.

You again tackle the problem universally

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Didge wrote:Simple help people understand that races are a social construct

Quite simple really

Wouldn't that be wonderful if life were that way? Unfortunately, people become invested in the institutions they build. When they build values, beliefs and symbols around certain patters they accept as the patterns of economics, culture and society, they become invested.

Admit it, you have become invested in your own belief that Israel can do no wrong; hence, you jump to the defense of Israel anytime anyone even suggests otherwise. That’s the resistance that social investment puts up. Likewise, people become invested in the beliefs regarding race, and they jump to defend against anyone who challenges those beliefs. It's human nature and the way we arrange society.

So the 'snap-your-fingers' form of remedial action is not exactly realistic. You need to undo what has been done first, and them hopefully make a better world. Sometimes this can take centuries, as is the case with race.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Simple help people understand that races are a social construct

Quite simple really

Wouldn't that be wonderful if life were that way?  Unfortunately, people become invested in the institutions they build.  When they build values, beliefs and symbols around certain patters they accept as the patterns of economics, culture and society, they become invested.

Admit it, you have become invested in your own belief that Israel can do no wrong; hence, you jump to the defense of Israel anytime anyone even suggests otherwise.  That’s the resistance that social investment puts up.  Likewise, people become invested in the beliefs regarding race, and they jump to defend against anyone who challenges those beliefs.  It's human nature and the way we arrange society.

So the 'snap-your-fingers' form of remedial action is not exactly realistic.  You need to undo what has been done first, and them hopefully make a better world.  Sometimes this can take centuries, as is the case with race.

Oh my goodness. Actually I do think some Israeli poliices are wrong.

I defend against poor claims made about them, like when you make comparrisons to the Nazis. I mean for you to claim to stand against racism, using a form of racism, shows you contradict yourself and our hypocritrical

The Israeli's are not a race but a people, made up of many ethnic groups, Jews being the majority. So you see how you are engineering a racist view yourself?

You solve racism by tackling it at its core, the very lies itself and without a belief in biological different races. Then racists have no foundation to build their racist arguments from.

You cannot undo the African Slave trade, the Arab Slave trade, the persecution of the Irish, the Holocaust, the genocide of the Tutsi, the genecide of the Armenians, the genocide of the Bosnian Muslims etc. These events have happened. You cannot turn back the clock and undo them, you learn from them. Which you are failing to do.

You are making it unrelistic, because you fear change, as many people do, but change has happened. Its why civil rights came about, how the African slave trade was ended. So to say unrealistic, is you simple being pessimistic.

The cure to racism, is staring you in the face and you do not want to use that cure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Didge wrote:Its not just those classed black that were enslaved or suffered prejudice and discrimination. Many ethnic groups have. So your view would only seek to look racially at one group. Those classed white.

Doing things incrementally seems to be the best way. That's why scientists specialize. That's why you start on a trip by backing out the driveway. That's why you walk by putting one foot in front of another. You do little, single things first. You plan the whole thing, but you do things little-by-little.

The American south, like South Africa, has a problem with race. The Balkan people have a problem between Christians and Muslims. The English people have a problem with the Irish. The people of East-Timor have problems with the country of Indonesia. You can't just tackle all these problems at once, even though they involve similar issues of race and creed. You take it one step at a time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Its not just those classed black that were enslaved or suffered prejudice and discrimination. Many ethnic groups have. So your view would only seek to look racially at one group. Those classed white.

Doing things incrementally seems to be the best way.  That's why scientists specialize.  That's why you start on a trip by backing out the driveway.  That's why you walk by putting one foot in front of another.  You do little, single things first.  You plan the whole thing, but you do things little-by-little.

The American south, like South Africa, has a problem with race.  The Balkan people have a problem between Christians and Muslims.  The English people have a problem with the Irish.  The people of East-Timor have problems with the country of Indonesia.  You can't just tackle all these problems at once, even though they involve similar issues of race and creed.  You take it one step at a time.

Well racism, got off the ground through scientific racism. So it was through psuedo science.
Again racism is a universal problem and its formed from lies. So what is the best way to deal with lies.
Speaking the truth and that is exactly how you deal with Holocaust denial.

Actually the Balklan people have a problem with race, wow, are you not up to speed on history.

These problems all stem from lies, based around fear and hate. Its the same formulation for in many discriminations and prejudices. The west has tackled many of these problems, by introducing laws to ensure people have equal rights. It was a major way forward.

You see something universal, to tackle a problem

Anyway, have things to do

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:28 pm

We've about talked this subject to death. We're onto arguing examples. Agreed...we move on.

Nignt...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:It depends on who "...some f@*^ing ILLEGAL immigrant that's funded by OUR taxes" is.  It's clearly anti-immigrant.  I'm not sure it's anger.

That doesn't include all immigrants does it? Only the ones who are illegal and funded by Aussies' taxes - in the opinion of the person who said it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

That doesn't include all immigrants does it? Only the ones who are illegal and funded by Aussies' taxes - in the opinion of the person who said it.

Cool

However, Raggs,  you are simply supporting that nong's right to be an idiot...

Where are these "illegal immigrants" being "supported" by the Aussie tax system ?

"Illegals" aren't being given welfare, free housing, cars --  that only exists in that drunken nong's imagination.

Some 90% of illegal immigrants in Oz have flown in on tourism or student visas and over-stayed their welcome; (around 50,000 a year --  Most are from Britain, Ireland; some from NZ, North America, Brazil and Argentina;  a few may be Asians, or those from Africa or the Middle East, joining legal migrants already out here --  some of those will move on after a couple of years, others will be caught and deported..).

Most work as illegal labour, some are scamsters, some are drug dealers, some end up in brothels..

Most won't be paying their fair share of taxes...

As "illegals", they usually won't have access to our national health system, nor being using our education system..

The propagandists and stirrers peddling this bulldust know that their idiot followers won't qustion the nonsense they put up --  those 3,000+ posting mindless drivel in response aren't interested in actual truths.  They simply want a ready 'scapegoat' target to blame for their personal problems..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:55 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Cool

However, Raggs,  you are simply supporting that nong's right to be an idiot...

Where are these "illegal immigrants" being "supported" by the Aussie tax system ?

"Illegals" aren't being given welfare, free housing, cars --  that only exists in that drunken nong's imagination.

Some 90% of illegal immigrants in Oz have flown in on tourism or student visas and over-stayed their welcome; (around 50,000 a year --  Most are from Britain, Ireland; some from NZ, North America, Brazil and Argentina;  a few may be Asians, or those from Africa or the Middle East, joining legal migrants already out here --  some of those will move on after a couple of years, others will be caught and deported..).

Most work as illegal labour, some are scamsters, some are drug dealers, some end up in brothels..

Most won't be paying their fair share of taxes...

As "illegals", they usually won't have access to our national health system, nor being using our education system..

The propagandists and stirrers peddling this bulldust know that their idiot followers won't qustion the nonsense they put up --  those 3,000+ posting mindless drivel in response aren't interested in actual truths.  They simply want a ready 'scapegoat' target to blame for their personal problems..

+100
that's too logical for the Right Whingers to follow Wolfie Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:12 pm

I was merely pointing out that the comments weren't about all immigrants. Also, the comments don't specify what colour the immigrants are. If they were English and white, I don't suppose the usual suspects on here would be sticking up for them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I was merely pointing out that the comments weren't about all immigrants. Also, the comments don't specify what colour the immigrants are. If they were English and white, I don't suppose the usual suspects on here would be sticking up for them.

Don't know who was intended by the poster, Raggs. He's pissed about someone. He clearly doesn't distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants. He doesn't appear smart enough to think that far ahead.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down