NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Jihadist carryout acts of inhumanity

Go down

British Jihadist carryout  acts of inhumanity Empty British Jihadist carryout acts of inhumanity

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:09 am

Footage obtained by Sky News has implicated British citizens as being involved in acts of torture in Syria.

Videos and images posted on social networks by fighters who have travelled to the country from the UK suggest they may have taken part in beatings and even executions.

The revelations come as the second round of Syria peace talks begin in Geneva.

http://news.sky.com/story/1209106/brits-involved-in-syria-executions-and-torture

Back to top Go down

British Jihadist carryout  acts of inhumanity Empty Re: British Jihadist carryout acts of inhumanity

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 am

Saw this on Sky earlier - pictures of torture and murders on Facebook so their friends in London, Leicester and Birmingham could see - bloody unbelievable.

Also noted this today:

Two brothers accused of slipping out of the UK to attend a terrorist training camp in Syria appeared at the Old Bailey today (Fri). Mohommod Hassin Nawaz, 30, and Hamza Nawaz, 23, travelled to the war-torn country via France and Turkey, it is claimed. They were stopped by police at Dover ferry port in Kent in the early hours of September 16 last year, allegedly on their way back from Syria. The brothers, of Pakistani origin, were carrying a stash of AK47 rifle ammunition and a laptop containing four copies of the self-proclaimed Al Qaeda magazine 'Inspire', it is claimed. - See more at: http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/#sthash.CYFlszg8.dpuf

No wonder American intelligence is so worried about the UK.

I've said it before - when will NATO step in to help the British people?

Back to top Go down

British Jihadist carryout  acts of inhumanity Empty Re: British Jihadist carryout acts of inhumanity

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 am

I hate it when I hear things like "British citizens involved in torture..." - makes people think these creatures are English. Gives the country a bad name.

[cue Didge]  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 am

Tess. wrote:I hate it when I hear things like "British citizens involved in torture..." - makes people think these creatures are English.  Gives the country a bad name.

[cue Didge]   Rolling Eyes 

I think in cases like this 'of ****** origin ' does relay the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Puriel wrote:Footage obtained by Sky News has implicated British citizens as being involved in acts of torture in Syria.

Videos and images posted on social networks by fighters who have travelled to the country from the UK suggest they may have taken part in beatings and even executions.

The revelations come as the second round of Syria peace talks begin in Geneva.

http://news.sky.com/story/1209106/brits-involved-in-syria-executions-and-torture

yet members of the armed forces have been punished for such acts and we still do not take full use of the people we interrogate, hardly surprising we are getting no where fast, the moral high ground is a very expensive place and it usually those at ground level that pay, often with their lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down