NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop

+2
veya_victaous
eddie
6 posters

Go down

High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop Empty High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop

Post by eddie Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:09 pm

High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop Abcb0a10

For some strange reason, beauty bloggers have been trying to experiment more and more with shapes and weird techniques involving their eyebrows lately. Long gone are the days where making a perfect smokey eye was popular and now, we’ve moved into the very dark ages of really hideous eyebrow trends. I mean, Halo Brows do look like someone took a dump on your forehead and smeared it all over…pass.
Recently, Instagram account @SkyzEditz (the same account that brought you the fishtail eyebrow trend) shared some photos of the daring idea. It turns out, the photos are all digitally altered and edited–but that doesn’t stop us from cringing through every single one. To be honest, I think the whole “making your brows as thick as caterpillars” looks a bit wild, to begin with–so this is just plain crazy.

https://pettymayo.com/2018/03/15/high-heel-brows-are-taking-over/?utm_content=inf_10_4133_2&utm_source=tse&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=influencer&tse_id=INF_b0f743502d4811e8b9d75bd203d5435d
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop Empty Re: High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:20 am

the one on the left looks like a clown clown
High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464 High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop Empty Re: High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:54 am

hi

That girl on the left has a very plain and unremarkable face...

Those botulism-infected lips, overdone makeup, coloured hair, (contact lenses ?), and now the whacky eyebrows would be one way of her saying "look at moi !".

Yet another display of low self esteem and poor body image, at some subliminal level, perhaps  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:09 pm

eddie wrote:High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop Abcb0a10

For some strange reason, beauty bloggers have been trying to experiment more and more with shapes and weird techniques involving their eyebrows lately. Long gone are the days where making a perfect smokey eye was popular and now, we’ve moved into the very dark ages of really hideous eyebrow trends. I mean, Halo Brows do look like someone took a dump on your forehead and smeared it all over…pass.
Recently, Instagram account  @SkyzEditz (the same account that brought you the fishtail eyebrow trend) shared some photos of the daring idea. It turns out, the photos are all digitally altered and edited–but that doesn’t stop us from cringing through every single one. To be honest, I think the whole “making your brows as thick as caterpillars” looks a bit wild, to begin with–so this is just plain crazy.

https://pettymayo.com/2018/03/15/high-heel-brows-are-taking-over/?utm_content=inf_10_4133_2&utm_source=tse&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=influencer&tse_id=INF_b0f743502d4811e8b9d75bd203d5435d

Fks sake, facial attractiveness is all about symmetry. Don't they know anything?  Such a stark asymmetric look is a non starter!!!

What if someone pairs up this crazy look with long nostril hair,  What a Face  > > http://www.newsfixboard.com/t22193-nostril-hair-extensions-is-the-latest-bizarre-beauty-trend-the-world-didn-t-need?highlight=nose+hair

Last edited by Jules on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:23 pm

You're only young once and you're entitled to dress whackily at that age. Nowt wrong with them experimenting with new fashions, but come on, you've gotta draw the line somewhere.

Yes the other weird thing some youngsters do, is dye their hair grey. That's ok too. But a middle aged lady could never pull off that look, she'd just look as if she genuinely had grey/silver hair, all tired & washed up. High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Jules wrote:You're only young once and you're entitled to dress whackily at that age. Nowt wrong with them experimenting with new fashions, but come on, you've gotta draw the line somewhere.

Yes the other weird thing some youngsters do, is dye their hair grey. That's ok too. But a middle aged lady could never pull off that look, she'd just look as if she genuinely had grey/silver hair, all tired & washed up. High Heel Brows Are Taking Over Instagram And For The Love Of God Make It Stop 3489511464

I disagree with the older lady with grey hair thing
One of my Career Mentors had white/grey hair In what I think is a bobby cut (the 1920's sort of look)
and she owned it, classy professional and non nonsense confident
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Jules wrote:You're only young once and you're entitled to dress whackily at that age. Nowt wrong with them experimenting with new fashions, but come on, you've gotta draw the line somewhere.

I disagree with the older lady with grey hair thing
One of my Career Mentors had white/grey hair In what I think is a bobby cut (the 1920's sort of look)
and she owned it, classy professional and non nonsense confident

Hmmm taken a wee shine to her, haven't you. Wink Wink
Well it's only natural to have a lil crush on your mentor clappy fiesta and yes, confidence is a sexy trait in its own right. 

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:11 pm

OK let me try and explain myself, Veya.

There will ALWAYS be exceptions to anything anyone says on here, given the sheer amount of diversity of the human species - but the general truths still stand. When you're at an age where the onset of grey hairs is imminent, seems strange to hasten the process by deliberately greying your hair. Why not simply enjoy your last few days of youthful looking hair?

(Disclaimer: I'm aware that it's shallow to focus too much on looks but this topic is specifically about looks and I'm just going along with it.)

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:39 pm

I think the girl looks hideous. Shoe eyebrow, over inflated lips, everything is false about her.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Those girls look like blow up dolls....if that's what is considered beauty by todays standards I'm glad I don't follow the trends.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Yeah, the make-up is hideous.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down