NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love this - Mom Can't Stop Laughing When Daughter Tells Her God's Name Is Howard

4 posters

Go down

I love this  - Mom Can't Stop Laughing When Daughter Tells Her God's Name Is Howard Empty I love this - Mom Can't Stop Laughing When Daughter Tells Her God's Name Is Howard

Post by Didgee Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:11 pm

This little girl thinks God's name is HOWARD and explains why to Mom. Absolutely priceless.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/9978/Mom-Can-039-t-Stop-Laughing-When-Daughter-Tells-Her-God-039-s-Name-Is-Howard

Adorable and also smart Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

I love this  - Mom Can't Stop Laughing When Daughter Tells Her God's Name Is Howard Empty Re: I love this - Mom Can't Stop Laughing When Daughter Tells Her God's Name Is Howard

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:49 pm

My wife's father was named Howard. She grew up believing that, having the same name as God, he had some special status.

It's long been a family joke.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

I love this  - Mom Can't Stop Laughing When Daughter Tells Her God's Name Is Howard Empty Re: I love this - Mom Can't Stop Laughing When Daughter Tells Her God's Name Is Howard

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Didgee wrote:This little girl thinks God's name is HOWARD and explains why to Mom. Absolutely priceless.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/9978/Mom-Can-039-t-Stop-Laughing-When-Daughter-Tells-Her-God-039-s-Name-Is-Howard

Adorable and also smart  Laughing

That reminds me of the one about the little boy whose mum asked him on Christmas Eve "do you know whose birthday it is tomorrow?"

"Wayne" said the little lad without hesitation.

"Wayne? Wayne who?" asked the puzzled mum.

"It's the Wayne that we've been singing about all week," the little boy said, bursting into song..."A Wayne in a manger...."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Didgee wrote:This little girl thinks God's name is HOWARD and explains why to Mom. Absolutely priceless.

Adorable and also smart  Laughing

That reminds me of the one about the little boy whose mum asked him on Christmas Eve "do you know whose birthday it is tomorrow?"

"Wayne" said the little lad without hesitation.

"Wayne? Wayne who?" asked the puzzled mum.

"It's the Wayne that we've been singing about all week," the little boy said, bursting into song..."A Wayne in a manger...."

lol, brilliant Me Lord...+1

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Aren't Kids brilliant.....we should start a thread on the funny things kids say. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Syl wrote:Aren't Kids brilliant.....we should start a thread on the funny things kids say. Laughing

Too true Syl

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down