NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headteacher's son who stormed Churchill-themed café calling Britain's wartime PM a 'racist' is now accused of 'kicking' a cancer-stricken professor during lecturers' strike

3 posters

Go down

Headteacher's son who stormed Churchill-themed café calling Britain's wartime PM a 'racist' is now accused of 'kicking' a cancer-stricken professor during lecturers' strike   Empty Headteacher's son who stormed Churchill-themed café calling Britain's wartime PM a 'racist' is now accused of 'kicking' a cancer-stricken professor during lecturers' strike

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:23 pm

[*]Hamish Anderson is accused of hitting a professor outside the SOAS building 
[*]He stormed the Blighty cafe and denounced Britain's war-time leader in January
[*]Privileged hard-left activist's mother received an OBE for services to education

The son of a head teacher who stormed the Churchill cafe in North London has been accused of kicking a professor who has cancer and punching a woman lecturer during protests over lecturers' pensions.  The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) university has launched an investigation into student Hamish Anderson, who is alleged to have taken part in violent protests in support of lecturers last Friday. Anderson hit the headlines in January after storming the Blighty cafe and denounced Britain's war-time leader as a war criminal and a racist while chanting Marxist slogans.

The hard-left activist's mother received an OBE for services to education. Despite his comfortable upbringing, he is accused of leading a 'hard picket' with fellow Blighty cafe protesters Halimo Hussain and Nisha Phillips and blocked the entrance to the SOAS building last week. The music and history student is accused of kicking Professor Lawrence Saez, 52, who had just found out two days earlier that his latest bout of chemotherapy had been unsuccessful.

Professor Saez, who broke the picket to work, told The Times: 'Over the last two years I have been a cancer patient... frankly, I'm not sure how long I have left. I try to enjoy life to the fullest and I get a great deal of enjoyment from my work. 

'To have these punks prevent me from teaching is very upsetting.' 

Anderson is also alleged to have punched and kicked Dr Idil Osman, 34, as she tried to pass the picket line. Dr Osman claimed the group's actions 'reeked of privilege'.

She told The Times: 'Hamish was the violent one. He kicked me and punched me on the upper body. The others watched him assault me and then told me off for "shouting at them".'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5539137/Headteachers-son-accused-kicking-cancer-stricken-professor-lecturers-strike.html#ixzz5Ag00WJIW 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Headteacher's son who stormed Churchill-themed café calling Britain's wartime PM a 'racist' is now accused of 'kicking' a cancer-stricken professor during lecturers' strike   Empty Re: Headteacher's son who stormed Churchill-themed café calling Britain's wartime PM a 'racist' is now accused of 'kicking' a cancer-stricken professor during lecturers' strike

Post by Vintage Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Theres' a lot of it about, liberal, lefty, 'progressive' parents bringing up children in comfortable circumstances very often seem to produce feral youth.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Headteacher's son who stormed Churchill-themed café calling Britain's wartime PM a 'racist' is now accused of 'kicking' a cancer-stricken professor during lecturers' strike   Empty Re: Headteacher's son who stormed Churchill-themed café calling Britain's wartime PM a 'racist' is now accused of 'kicking' a cancer-stricken professor during lecturers' strike

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Vintage wrote:Theres' a lot of it about, liberal, lefty, 'progressive' parents bringing up children in comfortable circumstances very often seem to produce feral youth.

That is an interesting point Vintage. Is it because some parents have become too soft?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Vintage wrote:Theres' a lot of it about, liberal, lefty, 'progressive' parents bringing up children in comfortable circumstances very often seem to produce feral youth.

Hardly just lefties...how do you think we got Trump?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:11 pm

I think I do think parents may be too soft. They seem afraid to stifle their children's progress if they have rules. There was a report on gang members, the young people (some at least) stated that they joined to belong, they liked the security of the rules of the gang, they weren't keen on the harsh punishments for breaking the rules but accepted them.
They also thought their parents didn't really care about them, as they didn't seem to impose rules or age suitable curfews on them, they were just allowed to do as they wished. A very sad state of affairs, I thought.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Vintage wrote:I think I do think parents may be too soft. They seem afraid to stifle their children's progress if they have rules. There was a report on gang members, the young people (some at least) stated that they joined to belong, they liked the security of the rules of the gang, they weren't keen on the harsh punishments for breaking the rules but accepted them.  
They also thought their parents didn't really care about them, as they didn't seem to impose rules or age suitable curfews on them, they were just allowed to do as they wished. A very sad state of affairs, I thought.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 pm

The rich kids seem to have it as bad though, parents too busy to bother and buy the children off instead of giving them attention and allow them to do what they want as consolation for not 'being there'.
Brian Ferry's children seem a case in point known as the Feral Ferry's apparently, always in trouble.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:24 pm

I wouldn't say they "stormed" the cafe - it was more like a gentle strolling in. Still, it was clearly the tip of the iceberg for this chap.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down