NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode

Go down

How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode Empty How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca-C3voZwpM

Back to top Go down

How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode Empty Re: How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:43 pm

People should really watch this, as its very scary to say the least, how we are very vunerable in the West.

Have to hold our hands up to israel in combating this, being the world leaders.

Back to top Go down

How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode Empty Re: How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:49 am

it is all part of the Zionist machine. trying to manipulate the public mindset like the Russians.

really though China is leader in the field largely due to the fact in makes the hardware a lot of other nations use. All the examples they gave a software based and I can prevent almost all of them. The greatest weakness against software delivered hacks is the User themselves. This is why Access has to be limited to what they need, not what they want, the 'Boss' that wants to have full admin rights renders all the security pointless since they inevitably install malware like any locked door it's useless if someone with a key opens it for an 'invader'.

the presenter is a bit 'uneducated' on hacking, Mucking about in the late 90's I developed a 'hack' that could cause a computer to light on fire. it wasn't even hard, Force the CPU to Run a max and turn off the cooling a few minutes later and there was flames, there is safety mechanisms to prevent it now.
the problem with the explosion in the IoT (Internet of Things) there is simply not enough techs with the skills and we cost a lot and many companies would prefer to leave their product vulnerable than reduce their profits.
Cyber Safety is a feature you can't see So consumers don't value it until it's too late and they have been hacked.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:26 am

OMG?

The zionist machine?

How are they trying to manipulate the public mindset by protecing their infrustructure and systems?

You think China is the answer?

A totalitarian nation, that subjucates and oppresses its people? That just basically made their leader now their ruler for life?

Seriously?

This is another classic example of Ostrich parasitic syndrome.

I doubt you can prevent anything, mainly as I certainly do not believe one word that comes out of your mouth. The reality is, this is the biggest threat to the future when people are so reliant on comupter technology.

To then claim you are better, than some of the best cyber security people in the world, shows how delusional you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:16 am

No, China is the leader in Cyber warfare. the most powerful attacker, not our saviour

And this doesn't go across boarders, each nation has to defend itself. Israel is more of an attacker anyway. Like this attempt to get other nations given them the keys to their infrastructure. Rolling Eyes

I don't know If I'm better, but I know I can prevent the attack types in the video. it's not magic it's a combination of behind the scenes infrastructure and policy.

I know your a nobody but some of us are successful. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:No, China is the leader in Cyber warfare. the most powerful attacker, not our saviour

And this doesn't go across boarders, each nation has to defend itself. Israel is more of an attacker anyway. Like this attempt to get other nations given them the keys to their infrastructure. Rolling Eyes

I don't know If I'm better, but I know I can prevent the attack types in the video. it's not magic it's a combination of behind the scenes infrastructure and policy.

I know your a nobody but some of us are successful. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Really, because you say so?

Israel is more of an attacker?

Based on what delusions?

It has been attacked since its very creation from all sides by Arab nations that refuse to accept its right to exist.

Again, there is numereous Arab nations and no Arab people has suffered as continually as the Jewish people has. In so many nations over centuries as the Jewish people have. They have been oppressed and ethnically cleansed in so many nations over the years. Yet we still have idiots like you that buy into propaganda hate spilled by antisemitic Muslim extremists. I do not deny wrongs done by the Israeli Goverment, but look even at your continual hate directed to people. Simple because they believe in a right to a home in their historical homeland, basically the indegeneous Jewish people. Yet because they define themselves this way, as Zionists, the right to self determination. You hold hate towards these people. And think China is wonderful

The Chinese Goverenment alongside Burma, happen to be the worst oppressors of Muslims in the world. Or did you not get that memo from the Chinese Goverment. I have nothing against any group of people. What I am rightly critical of is poor beliefs.

You then end with a form of elitism. Thinking your own success some how makes you a better person than others? Really? I dont boast about my success, because I do not have insecurities. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you do

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:53 am

Cyber attacker Rolling Eyes
BASED on That fucking Video (and industry knowledge) that shows Israeli's commit cyber attacks on a Vehicle and Water plant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
On this topic it does make me better, although considering you can't follow the video you posted I suspect I am just generally superior to you tongue tongue tongue tongue

I mean seriously what the fuck does your Pro Israeli Anti China rant have to do with Cyber security? and even more bizarrely you rant about Muslims and Burma not even in any cyber context what so ever.

SO BACK TO TOPIC How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode 2387050134
Both have significant offensive cyber warfare units, China then has the Bonus advantage of making the Chips that we use in our phones and computers. So while Israel is limited to Software delivered attacks, Which are easier to prevent, China can have it hard coded into the circuitry of the devices used. Literally the only way to prevent it is to reverse engineer the device and find 'something' that is not performing the function you'd expect (like transmitting Data in something that is not supposed to be transmitting data). in something like a smart phone it is almost impossible. which is why they need to managed by Policy like banning them in certain circumstances, which is the policy of the Australian Gov't for anyone in 'sensitive' departments.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:Cyber attacker Rolling Eyes
BASED on That fucking Video (and industry knowledge) that shows Israeli's commit cyber attacks on a Vehicle and Water plant Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  
On this topic it does make me better, although considering you can't follow the video you posted I suspect I am just generally superior to you tongue tongue tongue tongue

I mean seriously what the fuck does your Pro Israeli Anti China rant have to do with Cyber security? and even more bizarrely you rant about Muslims and Burma not even in any cyber context what so ever.

SO BACK TO TOPIC How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode 2387050134
Both have significant offensive cyber warfare units, China then has the Bonus advantage of making the Chips that we use in our phones and computers. So while Israel is limited to Software delivered attacks, Which are easier to prevent, China can have it hard coded into the circuitry of the devices used. Literally the only way to prevent it is to reverse engineer the device and find 'something' that is not performing the function you'd expect (like transmitting Data in something that is not supposed to be transmitting data). in something like a smart phone it is almost impossible. which is why they need to managed by Policy like banning them in certain circumstances, which is the policy of the Australian Gov't for anyone in 'sensitive' departments.

OMG, its like trying to reason with a toddler, when debating you.

You then make claims I did not follow the video properly, agains based on your delusions.

Well for one Israel has helped thwart many terrorist attacks in the west for one. Or did you not know that?

Or even within your own country

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/israelis-helped-thwart-nsw-terror-plot/news-story/be0e5592d85bf22a41d88be6e6216483

Hey, ho, your hate of Zionists, aka Jews, blinds you to how these people help ensure you can sleep safely at night, but never mind. As they say, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

I made no rant, I showed that your support for the Chinese Government, is at best laughable. As seen they are some of the worst oppressors of human rights and more so to Muslims. This is why you fail the test of universl human rights. You only care about demonizing the rights of Zionists, which means you do not stand for Universal human rights. It shows you are driven by hate, where I have no hate for the Chinese people and only wish to see them free from their oppressive Totalitarian Goverment.

So China, makes the chips? Do they for Israel?

How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode 3489511464

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-intel-israel-expansion/u-s-intel-plans-5-billion-investment-in-israeli-plant-minister-idUSKCN1G51ET

http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-launches-next-gen-processors-developed-and-designed-in-Israel-477358

http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418

You have not got a fucking clue what you are talking about

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:14 am

Didge wrote:

You then make claims I did not follow the video properly, agains based on your delusions.

Well for one Israel has helped thwart many terrorist attacks in the west for one. Or did you not know that?

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/israelis-helped-thwart-nsw-terror-plot/news-story/be0e5592d85bf22a41d88be6e6216483

Hey, ho, your hate of Zionists, aka Jews, blinds you to how these people help ensure you can sleep safely at night, but never mind. As they say, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

I made no rant, I showed that your support for the Chinese Government, is at best laughable. As seen they are some of the worst oppressors of human rights and more so to Muslims. This is why you fail the test of universl human rights. You only care about demonizing the rights of Zionists, which means you do not stand for Universal human rights. It shows you are driven by hate, where I have no hate for the Chinese people and only wish to see them free from their oppressive Totalitarian Goverment.

So China, makes the chips? Do they for Israel?

How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode 3489511464

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-intel-israel-expansion/u-s-intel-plans-5-billion-investment-in-israeli-plant-minister-idUSKCN1G51ET

http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-launches-next-gen-processors-developed-and-designed-in-Israel-477358

http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418

Laughing

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-cybersecurity-firms-raised-record-814-5-million-in-2017/

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 am

Didge wrote:

Hey, ho, your hate of Zionists, aka Jews, blinds you to how these people help ensure you can sleep safely at night, but never mind. As they say, there are none so blind as those who will not see. How does anything i said amount to Hating Jews you Zionist? Fact Israel has a Strong Offensive capacity for Cyber warfare BUT not equal to China's

I made no rant, I showed that your support for the Chinese Government, is at best laughable. As seen they are some of the worst oppressors of human rights and more so to Muslims. This is why you fail the test of universl human rights. You only care about demonizing the rights of Zionists, which means you do not stand for Universal human rights. It shows you are driven by hate, where I have no hate for the Chinese people and only wish to see them free from their oppressive Totalitarian Goverment. What does any of that have to do with Cyber warfare?

So China, makes the chips? Do they for Israel?  WHO SAID for Israel?

Laughing
http://fortune.com/2017/02/23/china-intel-qualcomm-huawei-semiconductor-computer-chips/
China's $340Billion yearly turn over (half of which is sold to western nations) Absolutely dwarfs Israels $5billion

At issue is the Communist Party leadership’s plan to jolt China’s domestic chip sector with $150 billion in aid from 2015 to 2025. Industry watchers say they have seen this play before: Prop up indigenous businesses with subsidies, flood global markets with supply, and undercut the competition.
Are U.S. companies fighting back? Not exactly. China is the world’s largest chip market, even though it accounts for less than 10% of global sales. And non-Chinese companies have had little choice but to partner with China’s state-backed enterprises to maintain access to its buyers. Companies like Intel, Samsung, and TSMC have invested billions in local projects, joint ventures, and factories.

they are investing 150 billion just for the chinese market Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

According to a U.S. government report released in January, “Chinese policies are distorting markets in ways that undermine innovation, subtract from U.S. market share,” and, because of the chips’ uses in critical infrastructure, “put U.S. national security at risk.” During his confirmation hearing earlier this year for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross said he, too, was “very, very concerned.”

And a Terrorist plot to blow up a plane with conventional explosive is NOT CYBER WARFARE
it is just intelligence/surveillance sharing   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

providing intelligence to Australia to prevent a terror plot to blow up a plane leaving Sydney.
Four men were arrested in late July over the conspiracy, which the Australian Federal Police allege involved smuggling a bomb hidden inside a meat grinder onto an Etihad flight from Sydney to Abu Dhabi.
Which is HUGELY different than Cyber Warfare defense.

Now can you post a single thing relevant to the OP on Cyber warfare ? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 am

lol Israel is second after the US in Cyber warfare

Can you not read?

16% of global cybersecurity investment is snagged by Israel's industry, second only to the US, a report by Start-Up Nation Central says

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-cybersecurity-firms-raised-record-814-5-million-in-2017/

Laughing

So I was right Israel does produce many of its own computer chips, which was you claiming it was from China, thus you were in error

So Israel thwarts an attack by providing intel using cyber intelligence and you show how ungrateful you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:38 am

How does you hating Zionists equate to hating Jews?

Being the fact the vast majority of Jews are Zionists

Simple logic

How Israel Rules The World Of Cyber Security, VICE on HBO, Full Episode As%2Baz

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2017/10/finally-differences-between.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:46 am

6 Reasons Israel Became A Cybersecurity Powerhouse Leading The $82 Billion Industry

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gilpress/2017/07/18/6-reasons-israel-became-a-cybersecurity-powerhouse-leading-the-82-billion-industry/#5f8f20dc420a

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Didge wrote:lol Israel is second after the US in Cyber warfare  FOR PRIVATE INVESTEMNT

Can you not read?

16% of global cybersecurity investment is snagged by Israel's industry, second only to the US, a report by Start-Up Nation Central says

Laughing

So I was right Israel does produce many of its own computer chips, which was you claiming it was from China, NO I DID NOT WHERE DID I SAY ISRAEL bought chips from china? thus you were in error Thus DIDGE is in error as always

So Israel thwarts an attack by providing intel using cyber intelligence and you show how ungrateful you are

AND
China is STATE FUNDED so it doesn't even attempt to attract investors  Razz  Razz  Razz  
Can you nor understand (obviously not based on everything you have posted Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  )

800 million is bugger all too since MOST funding comes from gov'ts out of the National Defence Budgets.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm

If the vast majority of Jews are Zionists
than Israel is a threat to world peace and Jews would be totally deserving of any prejudice or hate directed at them

GOOD thing most Jews are NOT ZIONISTS Cool Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:58 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:lol Israel is second after the US in Cyber warfare  FOR PRIVATE INVESTEMNT

Can you not read?

Laughing

So I was right Israel does produce many of its own computer chips, which was you claiming it was from China, NO I DID NOT WHERE DID I SAY ISRAEL bought chips from china? thus you were in error Thus DIDGE is in error as always

AND
China is STATE FUNDED so it doesn't even attempt to attract investors  Razz  Razz  Razz  
Can you nor understand (obviously not based on everything you have posted Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  )

800 million is bugger all too since MOST funding comes from gov'ts out of the National Defence Budgets.

Is that why China seeking the Israeli's?

China has also been seeking Israeli talent and know-how, with at least seven Chinese multinational corporations opening up R&D or innovation centers in Israel over the past three years according to a recent report by Start-up Nation Central, including electronics giant Haier and Huawei, which also bought Israeli startup Hexatier for a reported $42 million last year.

http://nocamels.com/2017/11/china-new-areas-of-cooperation-with-israel/

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:02 pm

veya_victaous wrote:If the vast majority of Jews are Zionists
than Israel is a threat to world peace and Jews would be totally deserving of any prejudice or hate directed at them

GOOD thing most Jews are NOT ZIONISTS Cool Cool

How is Israel a threat to world peace?

WTF

You mean based on extremist Muslims hating them?

Is then the problem not the Islamic extremist haters, who attack just about every country in the world with terrorism?

The vast majority of Jews are Zionists

Also reporting you for antisemitism with the above highlighted

Again proving you have not got a clue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Imagine that anyone on here, said for example. That if the Vast majority of Arabs are Muslims, then they would be totally deserving of any prejudice or hate directed at them?

They would be immediately basemented or banned.

Also the vast majority of Jews are zionists. To say that makes it acceptable to hate them and discriminate against them. Proves how antizionism, crosses over into antisemitism.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/culture-civilization/religion/judaism/why-anti-zionist-jews-are-a-minority/

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:39 am

Didge wrote:Imagine that anyone on here, said for example. That if the Vast majority of Arabs are Muslims, then they would be totally deserving of any prejudice or hate directed at them?

Also the vast majority of Jews are zionists. To say that makes it acceptable to hate them and discriminate against them. Proves how antizionism, crosses over into antisemitism.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/culture-civilization/religion/judaism/why-anti-zionist-jews-are-a-minority/

that says Anti Zionist Jews are a minority not that most Jews are Zionist

And Zionism is like saying Muslim Extremist not just Muslim

Now Pull you head in in this and every other thread you have posted your disgusting vitriol on today or be banned indefinitely as you suggest.

If the Majority of Arabs were Muslim Extremist then they would be deserving of the discrimination and hatred directed at them BUT they are not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Most people ARE NOT fundamentalist extremist like you didge that feel the need to brainless crusade every topic when you have so little knowledge of ANY topic
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:46 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Imagine that anyone on here, said for example. That if the Vast majority of Arabs are Muslims, then they would be totally deserving of any prejudice or hate directed at them?

that says Anti Zionist Jews are a minority not that most Jews are Zionist

And Zionism is like saying Muslim Extremist not just Muslim

Now Pull you head in in this and every other thread you have posted your disgusting vitriol on today or be banned indefinitely as you suggest.

If the Majority of Arabs were Muslim Extremist then they would be deserving of the discrimination and hatred directed at them BUT they are not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Most people ARE NOT fundamentalist extremist like you didge that feel the need to brainless crusade every topic when you have so little knowledge of ANY topic

What a load of bullshit to try to excuse your hatred of Jews

This is what Zionism means

Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces.

From inception, Zionism avocated tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions - left, right, religious and secular - formed the Zionist movement and worked together toward its goals.

You claim that is extremism?

On what planet? You see the Arabs tried to charge this as Racism within the UN, and it was rubbished away, because its not racist to want self determination.

Are you next going to call the SNP, that wants Scottish independence extremism?

The fucking cheek of you to threaten me with a ban when i have reported you for antisemitism.

You have been exposed as nothing more than a nasty antisemite, who thinks again because of a belief, its okay to hate and be prejudiced towards an ethnic and religious people.

Lets see what Ben and the rest of the moderation team has to say about your hateful views.

Trying to push this back on to me wont cut it, after your views

I have always stated I am against banning or basementing. What I am showing is you have broken the rules and that you are not fit to be a moderator, When clearly you have hateful views agaisnt Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down