NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV.

+6
HoratioTarr
Syl
eddie
Andy
nicko
veya_victaous
10 posters

Go down

Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV. Empty Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV.

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:26 am

KATY Perry is having quite the time on the rebooted season of American Idol, and apparently, she wants to make sure everyone else does, too.

During a round of auditions that aired earlier this week locally on Fox8, which airs the show the same day as the US, the three judges were introduced to 19-year-old Benjamin Glaze, an Oklahoma native who sang an original tune with hopes of getting the ever-coveted golden ticket.

When Glaze first entered the studio, shyly discussing his cashier job and using it to meet “cute girls”, Perry playfully asked him about his love life. “Have you ever kissed a girl and liked it?”

Glaze then admitted that he had never kissed a girl. “I have never been in a relationship and I can’t kiss a girl without being in a relationship.” This only motivated Perry to try to change that, and she called him over to the judges’ table and asked for a kiss on the cheek. That didn’t satisfy her, however, and she asked for another one, moving her face towards him and planting a kiss on his lips. He backed up, surprised, and exclaimed “Katy!” as she threw her arms in the air victoriously.

While the kiss may have seemed innocuous then, Glaze’s recollection of the event as told to the New York Times reveals that he didn’t exactly see fireworks. “I was a tad bit uncomfortable,” said Glaze. “I wanted to save it for my first relationship. I wanted it to be special.”

“Would I have done it if she said, ‘Would you kiss me?’ No, I would have said no,” he continued. “I know a lot of guys would be like, ‘Heck yeah!’ But for me, I was raised in a conservative family and I was uncomfortable immediately. I wanted my first kiss to be special.”

Despite his initial shock, however, Glaze doesn’t harbour any feelings of resentment towards Perry — and is actually glad that he is getting attention due to the smooch. (He was rejected from the show). “I’m glad she did it because it’s a great opportunity to get my music out.”

As for whether or not the kiss counts? Glaze’s friends have reassured him that this was just a trial run. “They agreed with me that it didn’t really count,” he said. “It was lip contact versus a romantic situation with someone you care about. That’s what a real first kiss is.”

Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV. F0d4909c855a570e21d7fc144ba7e105

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/contestant-speaks-out-against-katy-perrys-idol-antics-i-was-immediately-uncomfortable/news-story/16b053d7a5a20168aa68121c1c6ffa52
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV. Empty Re: Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV.

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:27 am

Imagine if a man did that Cool Cool Cool Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV. Empty Re: Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV.

Post by nicko Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:45 am

He's a bit of a "wimp" 'aint he?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:07 am

I would poke my tongue down her throat.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:32 am

All I can see is an overly made-up woman (how is she gong to get that shit off her face?) trying to prove how “wow” she is by hitting on a young male.

Grow up love.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:34 pm

She is morphing into Miley Cyrus...in looks and actions. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:30 pm

While the kiss may have seemed innocuous then, Glaze’s recollection of the event as told to the New York Times reveals that he didn’t exactly see fireworks. “I was a tad bit uncomfortable,” said Glaze. “I wanted to save it for my first relationship. I wanted it to be special.”

What he really wants is his 15 minutes of fame.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 pm

If a man did that to her, we'd never hear the end of it.

Life's so pc now. When was a kiss sexual abuse.

Saying that, she did this for a photo and publicity, as they all do.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:55 pm

I saw the clip of the whole thing on the news the next am.  It was consensual because he walked over to her, knowing what was coming from the context of the discussion.

Tho I get your point, veya.  Had it been reversed, it would have been construed as taking advantage.

God, up close she is smothered in make-up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:02 pm

nicko wrote:
He's a bit of a "wimp"    'aint he?

Razz

Yep...   Sure looks that way..

Sounds like a bit of a 'gay boy', with that b/s he was spouting about waiting until he was "in a relationship", before even kissing a girl for the first time.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:41 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:

Razz

Sounds like a bit of a 'gay boy', with that b/s he was spouting about waiting until he was "in a relationship", before even kissing a girl for the first time.

More likely he's a christian evangelical.  He is, after all, from Oklahoma, and kind of a country music singer.  Some of them can be dumber than stones.

Then there's the question of whether you believe him.  Look at him.  Out behind the barn, he's likely had a parade of country girls.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:10 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:

Razz

If Tommy or smelly bandit had referred to someone as a “gay boy” you and Quill and other indignant people would most probably have slaughtered him and called him homophobic.

I will never understand some of you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:12 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:

Razz

Why does that make him gay? Katy Perry Sexually Assults Idol Contestent on TV. 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Razz

More likely he's a christian evangelical.  He is, after all, from Oklahoma, and kind of a country music singer.  Some of them can be dumber than stones.

Then there's the question of whether you believe him.  Look at him.  Out behind the barn, he's likely had a parade of country girls.

Why does not wanting to be kissed by Katy Perry make him dumb?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:35 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Razz

If Tommy or smelly bandit had referred to someone as a “gay boy” you and Quill and other indignant people would most probably have slaughtered him and called him homophobic.

It's called hypocrisy, and he just slipped up badly.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:38 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Razz

Nothing hard to understand about hypocrites....they simply preach one thing and do another. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:50 pm

I just watched the video. Katy Perry was joking around, most people would have taken it as a joke, I have done the head turning thing myself when my son and grandson were young....its pretty inoffensive.
However...the lad didn't want to be kissed, it was obvious he felt uncomfortable with it, so she shouldn't have done it.
If a male did that to a female...it would as has been said, not have been looked at the same.
And I doubt anyone would call a girl gay or  dumb for not wanting a kiss of some random bloke.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:I saw the clip of the whole thing on the news the next am.  It was consensual because he walked over to her, knowing what was coming from the context of the discussion.

Tho I get your point, veya.  Had it been reversed, it would have been construed as taking advantage.

God, up close she is smothered in make-up.

HE was more nervous than A young Starlet in Weinstein's hotel room Cool Cool Cool
And he clearly said on the cheek, lent in to kiss her on the cheek which she presented, than at the last second she turned to kiss him on the lips

so it wasn't really consensual, no more so than the starlet that goes up to Weinstein's hotel room
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

As I said, I think he's bullshitting. He's playing a role, and it calls for him to act dumb. As a christian evangelical, he would be well practiced in the role.

But in reality he probably gets more ass than a toilet seat. Saving himself...pffftt...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:03 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

As I said, I think he's bullshitting.  He's playing a role, and it calls for him to act dumb.  As a christian evangelical, he would be well practiced in the role.

But in reality he probably gets more ass than a toilet seat.  Saving himself...pffftt...

I think he is a christian evangelical but I don't think he's got with girls in the past. Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As I said, I think he's bullshitting.  He's playing a role, and it calls for him to act dumb.  As a christian evangelical, he would be well practiced in the role.

But in reality he probably gets more ass than a toilet seat.  Saving himself...pffftt...

You said in a previous post...More likely he's a christian evangelical

in your next post you talk as if its a fact....As a christian evangelical, he would be well practiced in the role.
I notice you do this a lot Quill. Your opinion does not a fact make.  Laughing

As for the lad, maybe he is just speaking the truth, not everyone wants to snog people they don't care about...good for him.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down