NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy

2 posters

Go down

SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy Empty SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Another day, another SJW complaining about something and screaming racism. This time around it’s Lucia Taylor of  “New Normative,” a so-called “progressing gaming” site. I’m not going to link to the article directly, but you can find it from here.

It’s the kind of piece we can do a breakdown of though, kinda like the one we did here in regards to how sexist Super Mario Run apparently was. So let’s get straight to it then.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is coming out this month. That struck me as sort of weird, given that February is Black History Month, and Deliverance has failed utterly to include any people of color (PoC) in their white man power fantasy game.

It is indeed Black History Month in places like the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. I don’t believe its Black History Month in the Czech Republic where Warhorse Studios is, but shame on them for not considering delicate American (Canadian? I don’t know what she is) snowflakes feelings.
It’s sad that we’re only two sentences into this and this person has already used “PoC” and dissed the game as being a “white man power fantasy.”

For those who don’t know, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a hardcore RPG grounded in realism releasing on Tuesday. The game takes place in the Kingdom of Bohemia in the early 15th century, set during the historically accurate Hussite Wars (a civil war).

https://vortexeffect.net/2018/02/07/sjw-attacks-kingdom-come-deliverance-because-of-historical-accuracy/

Some idiots see racism everywhere sadly

This game is brilliant for anyone interested.
Its also very historically accurate to the many places dipicted in the actual game

Back to top Go down

SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy Empty Re: SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:11 pm

SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy 1177314732

"SJW"
"PoC"
"Skeezy"

The things one misses out on, when one avoids the world of modern day gaming..

afro            tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy Empty Re: SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:16 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:SJW Attacks Kingdom Come: Deliverance Because of Historical Accuracy 1177314732

"SJW"
"PoC"
"Skeezy"

The things one misses out on, when one avoids the world of modern day gaming..

afro            tongue

I cannot believe Wolf, that there is some people out there like this.

The game is great and really historically accurate. You can actually visit places still there today, that are activelly in the game.

Its so detailed, that within the game they are building an Abbey and they even scanned into the game the original plans for the building of the Abbey. You do not need them in the game, but they are their simple as detail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:47 pm

That's just idiotic; no responsible journalist writes up an article on something they know nothing about.

That said, I do think that this "outrage industry" is getting out of hand, and it's being driven by media outlets' insatiable desire for clicks and taps on headlines.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Well fuck me, it looks like she did do her homework, at least. I still don't think the game's creators set out to be racist, though, as she's implying: http://newnormative.com/2018/02/07/kingdom-come-deliverance-still-fails-deliver-representation/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:41 pm

I’m logged on, ain’t I? wrote:Well fuck me, it looks like she did do her homework, at least. I still don't think the game's creators set out to be racist, though, as she's implying: http://newnormative.com/2018/02/07/kingdom-come-deliverance-still-fails-deliver-representation/

You have got to be kidding me?

You are actually buying this snowflakes claim here?

So a someone in the Roman Theban legion in the 3rd century. Come again? and Theoderic of Bohemia who looks very much mediterranean and third a an artist impression in Germany. Where you quantify this as the bases and need to have some Africans in the small area of what is now the Czech republic. Artistic impressions, is not evidence and it even states that on the link

So did she really do her homework?

Get real

They are actually banning people from their forum, who priase the game.

Now you tell me if this is not a Political idiot making out something that is not historically the case?

Like I say some people see racism, in everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Also St Jerome was European

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down