NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

+5
HoratioTarr
nicko
eddie
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers   - Page 2 Empty Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

[*]Joey Carbstrong, 31, lectured dairy farmers Jonny and Dulcie Crickmore on show
[*]Claimed that rearing methods for dairy cows were equivalent to 'sexual abuse'
[*]But savaged by viewers on Twitter who branded him unreasonable and militant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5353603/Furious-viewers-blast-vegan-campaigner-Morning.html#ixzz56FqGpGNF 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers   - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

Post by eddie Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:31 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh god yes.  Dipped in a cup of tea.  

Yes I am a pig. Sad

Ha ha, in tea?

Each to their own I guess

I will have to try and let you know... Rolling Eyes

Yeah dude. Soggy tea doughnuts rock.

You are welcome in advance. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers   - Page 2 Empty Re: Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ha ha, in tea?

Each to their own I guess

I will have to try and let you know... Rolling Eyes

Yeah dude. Soggy tea doughnuts rock.

You are welcome in advance. Cool

Okay Eddie. I will defo give it a go

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2