NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

+5
HoratioTarr
nicko
eddie
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers   Empty Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:08 pm

[*]Joey Carbstrong, 31, lectured dairy farmers Jonny and Dulcie Crickmore on show
[*]Claimed that rearing methods for dairy cows were equivalent to 'sexual abuse'
[*]But savaged by viewers on Twitter who branded him unreasonable and militant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5353603/Furious-viewers-blast-vegan-campaigner-Morning.html#ixzz56FqGpGNF 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers   Empty Re: Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Its their diet dont ya know....
I mean ...take lambs for example...while they are on milk they are quite intelligent...inventing games and full.of fun............

Then they switch to eating grass..............
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers   Empty Re: Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Its their diet dont ya know....
I mean ...take lambs for example...while they are on milk they are quite intelligent...inventing games and full.of fun............

Agree Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

and evolutionary true, hominids Brains started growing in size as the proportion of meat in their diet increased
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:33 pm

It is cruel to keep cows permanently pregnant for milk though, no? There are supposed to be some real fanatical animal-lovers on here (I don’t ever claim I’m one of them) and yet they all drink milk knowing how much cows suffer.

This is not why I don’t drink milk by the way. If I said I was concerned about the cows I’d be lying.
Milk just tastes fucking rank, coats your tongue in fat and makes you produce phlegm, like all dairy products.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:38 pm

If it was living in the wild it would be permanently pregnat...boots dont offer contraception for wildlife Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:52 pm

lurpak on a soft cob with, [or without] cheese and onion, heaven !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:00 pm

Lord Foul wrote:If it was living in the wild it would be permanently pregnat...boots dont offer contraception for wildlife Rolling Eyes

No it wouldn’t.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 pm

eddie wrote:It is cruel to keep cows permanently pregnant for milk though, no? There are supposed to be some real fanatical animal-lovers on here (I don’t ever claim I’m one of them) and yet they all drink milk knowing how much cows suffer.

This is not why I don’t drink milk by the way. If I said I was concerned about the cows I’d be lying.
Milk just tastes fucking rank, coats your tongue in fat and makes you produce phlegm, like all dairy products.

Milk makes me heave. I hate the stuff.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

and evolutionary true, hominids Brains started growing in size as the proportion of meat in their diet increased

So why aren't lions, tigers, hyenas etc attending Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and the Sorbonne and working in NASA, stocks and shares (oh there are bulls and bears in that I think) for instance

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:48 pm

Vintage wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

So why aren't lions, tigers, hyenas etc attending Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and the Sorbonne and working in NASA, stocks and shares (oh there are bulls and bears in that I think) for instance

Cause they're not primates.

But compare any of their intellects to that of a sheep or wildebeest Wink
the predators are smarter than the herbivories
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:02 am

eddie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:If it was living in the wild it would be permanently pregnat...boots dont offer contraception for wildlife Rolling Eyes

No it wouldn’t.

Umm yes it would Suspect (if cows existed in the wild, they don't and never have)
what farmers are doing is simply taking away the calf, the cow continues to produce milk because it is still being milked so the body is tricked into think the calf is still suckling.
SO they are not even Pregnant constantly. normally its once a year. Yes, I know Vegan Groups are Lying Idiots Cool
You know you can even do the same thing to a human and it would work
Wink

Ideally, a cow will milk for 305 days and have a 60 day dry period during which she rests. Then, before she has her next calf, she starts milking again. Under these perfect conditions, the cow has a calf every year. This would be best for the dairy farmer because it is most productive.
http://www2.kenyon.edu/projects/farmschool/food/milksch.htm
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:34 am

eddie wrote:
It is cruel to keep cows permanently pregnant for milk though, no? There are supposed to be some real fanatical animal-lovers on here (I don’t ever claim I’m one of them) and yet they all drink milk knowing how much cows suffer.

Rolling Eyes

Stop repeating those bullshit Vegan lies,   eddie...

I'm the one who did Agriculture at uni',  here;
and I've worked on dairy farms..

Don't you think that I can spot Vegan propaganda lies, when I see them.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:47 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:It is cruel to keep cows permanently pregnant for milk though, no? There are supposed to be some real fanatical animal-lovers on here (I don’t ever claim I’m one of them) and yet they all drink milk knowing how much cows suffer.

Milk makes me heave.  I hate the stuff.

Idea

Could be the lactose...

Apparently a majority of humans (mostly those with ancestors from northern Europe and much of Asia..), lack a gut enzyme that helps break down lactose to glucose, and thereby have an increased chance of "lactose intolerance"..

Or maybe a sensitivity to the milk fat solids (in which case their would be signs such as gagging, sniffles, spitting, extra mucous production ..).

Genuine "allergies" to the proteins in milk (as indicated by swollen glands, itchy skin, raspy throat, teary eyes, headaches, from the body's increased histamine production..) are relatively rare in people, in comparison to intolerances and sensitivities, and contrary to regular Vegan lies.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Which part is the lie? In the Uk our cows cannot produce milk unless pregnant.
What about yours?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:25 pm

All Babies would die if not for Milk ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:25 pm

These threads always make me hungry. Smile
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:54 pm

I prefer chèvre anyway...with a dry, white burgundy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:59 pm

nicko wrote:All Babies would die if not for Milk ?

They drink their mother’s milk?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What about yours?

Wrong Eddie...a milking cow is NOT pregnant
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:31 pm

What would be the point of making milk while pregnant.....the calf drinks milk AFTER its born.

Cow gets pregnant
Has a calf
Calf is either taken for rearing or slaughter
Cow is milked instead of calf suckling
Cow gives milk for a year or so

Cow gets pregnant

Rinse and repeat
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:What would be the point of making milk while pregnant.....the calf drinks milk AFTER its born.

Cow gets pregnant
Has a calf
Calf is either taken for rearing or slaughter
Cow is milked instead of calf suckling
Cow gives milk for a year or so

Cow gets pregnant

Rinse and repeat

Yeah, I know a little about cows, but more about humans. The ex old lady didn't produce much milk while pregnant, but child birth would open up the faucets. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Yes Vic? My point is that they are kept pregnant (thereby getting ready to give birth all the time) so that they keep producing milk for their offspring?
You are saying the sam thing as me. You get pregnant and produce milk. You can’t produce the milk for any offspring unless you are pregnant.

You’re being deliberately pragmatic and thereby boring.
You knew what I meant.

I know how pregnancies work.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I may be wrong but doesn't lactation depend on how long the calf suckles? So I'm assuming that as long as the cow is milked regularly, the milk production will keep on going?

Hence these mothers who breastfeed their kids for years and years.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:Yes Vic? My point is that they are kept pregnant (thereby getting ready to give birth all the time) so that they keep producing milk for their offspring?
You are saying the sam thing as me. You get pregnant and produce milk. You can’t produce the milk for any offspring unless you are pregnant.

You’re being deliberately pragmatic and thereby boring.
You knew what I meant.

I know how pregnancies work.

Obviously not.....

They get pregnant....they have the calf...theyI then make milk......at that point they are NOT pregnant....
They give milkyou for about a year......still not pregnant

They then get pregnant again

Just as they would in the wild
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:08 pm

Eddie, most Babies go on to Cows milk when weaned,
don't they?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

I may be wrong but doesn't lactation depend on how long the calf suckles?   So I'm assuming that as long as the cow is milked regularly, the milk production will keep on going?

Hence these mothers who breastfeed their kids for years and years.

Yup. Don't know about cows, but I've seen some weird mothers let a kid have a titty years after birth. Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What about yours?

that's a Lie Eddie Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

it's not true and doesn't even make sense, how do you think a cow feeds a calf? it is obviously not pregnant straight after giving birth.

A cow normally only starts producing milk in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, Most of the milk production is when the cow is not pregnant when it would have a calf on the teat if the calf was not taken away.

from the beginning of the 3rd trimester a cow will normally be milked for 300 to 330 days then let rest for 60 days before getting pregnant again going through 180 days of the first 2 trimesters (no milk) then back into the milk cycle.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:06 am

Arrow

All eddie is doing is repeating the same old nonsense that she had posted on here  last year...

Taking Vegan lies at face value, and not bothering to check out the facts for herself..

While discrediting the industry, the farmers, the agriculturists, in the process.
(Back then, those lying British Vegan goons were also falsely claiming that unborn calves were being ripped from their mothers and cast aside, and then the cows were supposedly being impregnated afterwards -- true to form with their vitrioloc and militant lies, the Vegans like to rely on the only tactic of "tell a lie enough times, and people will begin to believe it..", no matter how many times their propaganda is disproven..).

I wouldn't trust any crap that can be traced back to vegan propaganda sources, nor their marketing/advertising front groups like PETA..

I have seen so many outright lies and half truths posted from them online concerning poultry farming, beef cattle, dairy cattle, sheep and goats, beekeeping, claims that vege's and fruit can easily be grown without manures and fertilisers, the evils of archery and hunting, or their core belief that "only a vegan diet can save this planet !"
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:39 am

Correct me if wrong, Wolf, but after birth the mammary glands keep producing until the youngster stops nursing. There's no automatic stopping.

Donno about cows, but I've seen some La Leche League fanatics who are still nursing children six-years old.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:54 am

Original Quill wrote:Correct me if wrong, Wolf, but after birth the mammary glands keep producing until the youngster stops nursing.  There's no automatic stopping.

Donno about cows, but I've seen some La Leche League fanatics who are still nursing children six-years old.

that's correct
but the Milk production reduces and the animal becomes stressed if you go over a year.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:01 am

booby shake

Yep...

Cows start lactating towards the end of the gestation period, and can keep public oducing milk for 12 months or more if milked daily; though most farmers will "dry" the cows off between 9 and 10 months..

Dairyfarmers in Victoria, SA and Tassie dry off the whole herd together so that each farm has a two month dry period (with their local dairy co-op'/factory scheduling various farms' off-periods to maintain a steady all-year-round supply), whereas in NSW and Qld dairyfarmers will have a proportion of cows dry each month, thereby milking allyear 'round (having to bring in temp'/contract milkers if & when they go away on holidays..).

The second lie in that Vegan propaganda spiel was that farmers rip unborn calves out 9f the mothers and throw them aside -- where the truth is that calves are born naturally, and then removed from the cow somewhere between one day and a couple of weeks, then fed on a bucket for the first few months and then raised for either poddy calves/veal, yearlings or some kept as replacement stock..

"The only good vegan is a dead vegan !"
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:booby shake

Yep...

Cows start lactating towards the end of the gestation period, and can keep public oducing milk for 12 months or more if milked daily;  though most farmers will "dry" the cows off between 9 and 10 months..

Dairyfarmers in Victoria, SA and Tassie dry off the whole herd together so that each farm has a two month dry period (with their local dairy co-op'/factory scheduling various farms' off-periods to maintain a steady all-year-round supply),  whereas in NSW and Qld dairyfarmers will have a proportion of cows dry each month, thereby milking allyear 'round (having to bring in temp'/contract milkers if & when they go away on holidays..).

The second lie in that Vegan propaganda spiel was that farmers rip unborn calves out 9f the mothers and throw them aside --  where the truth is that calves are born naturally, and then removed from the cow somewhere between one day and a couple of weeks, then fed on a bucket for the first few months and then raised for either poddy calves/veal, yearlings or some kept as replacement stock..

"The only good vegan is a dead vegan  !"

The only good vegan is a dead vegan?

They have a different opinion than you. I think they are wrong, but once again, you go way over the top suggesting that they should be dead. They're fucking human herbivores, not child molesters. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Maddog wrote:

Yep...

Cows start lactating towards the end of the gestation period, and can keep public oducing milk for 12 months or more if milked daily;  though most farmers will "dry" the cows off between 9 and 10 months..

Dairyfarmers in Victoria, SA and Tassie dry off the whole herd together so that each farm has a two month dry period (with their local dairy co-op'/factory scheduling various farms' off-periods to maintain a steady all-year-round supply),  whereas in NSW and Qld dairyfarmers will have a proportion of cows dry each month, thereby milking allyear 'round (having to bring in temp'/contract milkers if & when they go away on holidays..).

The second lie in that Vegan propaganda spiel was that farmers rip unborn calves out 9f the mothers and throw them aside --  where the truth is that calves are born naturally, and then removed from the cow somewhere between one day and a couple of weeks, then fed on a bucket for the first few months and then raised for either poddy calves/veal, yearlings or some kept as replacement stock..

They have a different opinion than you. I think they are wrong, but once again, you go way over the top suggesting that they should be dead. They're fucking human herbivores, not child molesters. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and Ben Shapiro..................
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Maddog wrote:

Yep...

Smile

Those vegans who  impose vegan diets on young children are child "abusers" though...

One of the defining differences between the genuine militant "Vegan" activists, and their more moderate, more intelligent and less rabid vegetarian cousins,  is that the "Vegan" wants to shut down entire industries, put millions of people out of work, and enforce their "Veganism" pseudo-religion on the rest of the world..

Anybody who still kids themselves that "Vegans" are just another harmless passing fringe fad really should do themselves a favour, and check out some of those Vegan organisations and societies;  their philosophy, aims and "ideals".

P.S.   What the fuck is a 'Ben Shapiro',  and what does he have to do with this particular discussion, anyways  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:52 am

So Vegans are like Muslims or Irishmen who want a united Ireland. Some are militant, most aren't. Therefore, no one should say the only good Muslim/Irishmen is a dead one based on the antics of a minority of them.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 am

Maddog wrote:
So Vegans are like Muslims or Irishmen who want a united Ireland. Some are militant, most aren't.  Therefore, no one should say the only good Muslim/Irishmen is a dead one based on the antics of a minority of them.  

Arrow

"Vegans" are to vegetarianism as Fundi Islamists are to Islam, or IRA and Unionist terrorists are to Ireland, or private militia groups are to patriotic Americans, or the "Britain First"/EDL goons to Britain..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:21 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:
So Vegans are like Muslims or Irishmen who want a united Ireland. Some are militant, most aren't.  Therefore, no one should say the only good Muslim/Irishmen is a dead one based on the antics of a minority of them.  

Arrow

"Vegans" are to vegetarianism  as Fundi Islamists are to Islam,  or IRA and Unionist terrorists are to Ireland,  or private militia groups are to patriotic Americans,  or the "Britain First"/EDL goons to Britain..

Most vegans are too weak to be much of a threat. I wouldn't worry about them. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Arrow

"Vegans" are to vegetarianism  as Fundi Islamists are to Islam,  or IRA and Unionist terrorists are to Ireland,  or private militia groups are to patriotic Americans,  or the "Britain First"/EDL goons to Britain..

Most vegans are too weak to be much of a threat.  I wouldn't worry about them.  Wink

Hahahaha oh you are so naive and uninformed.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:06 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Most vegans are too weak to be much of a threat.  I wouldn't worry about them.  Wink

I said most. No doubt there are exceptions. I know there are vegan athletes, but the vast majority of vegans are not consuming much protein.

Look on the bright side, I don't think you should be dead. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I said most.  No doubt there are exceptions.  I know there are vegan athletes, but the vast majority of vegans are not consuming much protein.  

Look on the bright side, I don't think you should be dead.  Wink

Again, you’re pretty naive if you think that. In fact, vegans and vegetarians think most about what they’re eating and therefore probably eat a more varied diet regarding protein.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I said most.  No doubt there are exceptions.  I know there are vegan athletes, but the vast majority of vegans are not consuming much protein.  

Look on the bright side, I don't think you should be dead.  Wink

Again, you’re pretty naive if you think that. In fact, vegans and vegetarians think most about what they’re eating and therefore probably eat a more varied diet regarding protein.

I'm hardly naive. There is a reason that cross fit trainers advocate a paleo diet and not a vegan diet. Same goes for professional strength and conditioning coaches. There is no better source of muscle building protein than meat
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm

If you say so. Tell that to the healthy, vegan bodybuilders.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:48 pm

eddie wrote:If you say so. Tell that to the healthy, vegan bodybuilders.

All 3 of them? And body building is hardly a measure of strength or athletic ability.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:If you say so. Tell that to the healthy, vegan bodybuilders.

All 3 of them? And body building is hardly a measure of strength or athletic ability.

Nor is being a professional strength or a conditioning coach. Yet you cited them as an example.
Truth is, meat-eaters never ever want to admit that you can be healthy or healthier, without meat. Wonder why.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Nor is being a professional strength or a conditioning coach. Yet you cited them as an example.
Truth is, meat-eaters never ever want to admit that you can be healthy or healthier, without meat. Wonder why.

It all depends on how individually everyones body reacts to food Eddie

As seen a village in Italy has more people living over a hundred, based on a diet of fish, olive oil etc

Nobody is right on this. Its more about a balanced diet and excercize, but nobody should force people what they can or cannot eat.

Granted Obesity is a problem, which is born from two factors. Laziness and a lack of self belief.

If your diet is good for you, as is Maddogs for him. Fair play to each of you.

It means you are right in what is best for each of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What do you think strength and conditioning coaches do?

I never said you can't be healthy being a vegan. Go back and look what I said to set you off.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

As seen a village in Italy has more people living over a hundred, based on a diet of fish, olive oil etc

Nobody is right on this. Its more about a balanced diet and excercize, but nobody should force people what they can or cannot eat.

Granted Obesity is a problem, which is born from two factors. Laziness and a lack of self belief.

That’s a fair enough point didge.
My body likes jam doughnuts Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

That’s a fair enough point didge.  
My body likes jam doughnuts Razz

lol!

Has to be custard for me

Custard doughnuts

Furious viewers blast vegan campaigner who claims the dairy industry rapes and 'sexually violates' cows on This Morning as he sits next to farmers who have been hit by death threats from his militant followers   1297611064045_ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Oh god yes. Dipped in a cup of tea.

Yes I am a pig. Sad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:Oh god yes.  Dipped in a cup of tea.  

Yes I am a pig. Sad

Ha ha, in tea?

Each to their own I guess

I will have to try and let you know... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next