NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'

2 posters

Go down

Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'   Empty Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:05 pm

[*]Trump tweeted the U.S. gets no 'appreciation or respect' from the Palestinians despite providing aid

[*]He said that the U.S. had taken status of Jerusalem 'off the table'

[*]He complained: 'They don’t even want to negotiate a long overdue peace treaty with Israel'

[*]'Why should we make any of these massive future payments to them?' 

[*]Trump tweeted on Monday that said the U.S. had 'foolishly' given Pakistan $33 billion and received 'lies & deceit' in return

[*]Trump's administration had been threatening to keep the $255 million over Pakistan's alleged ties to the Haqqani network, since August

[*]UN ambassador Nikki Haley confirmed Tuesday that assistance to Pakistan would continue to be withheld until Islamabad stops backing terrorists

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5230115/Now-Trump-warns-end-aid-Palestinians.html#ixzz538d5OBBT 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'   Empty Re: Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:10 pm

This is when Trump is at his best. Just calmly tell people that our aid has strings attached. If you dont like those strings, get your welfare from someone else.

No need for hyperbole, drama and belicose threats.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'   Empty Re: Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Maddog wrote:This is when Trump is at his best. Just calmly tell people that our aid has strings attached.  If you dont like those strings, get your welfare from someone else.  

100% agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:12 pm

The interesting thing about Trump is that no matter how crude and insensitive he is, no matter how he ruins the US's relationships around the world, he will be gone when the repairs start.

The founders must have experimented with timing, fixing terms and limits so that Democrats are always there when it's time to clean up after Republicans.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Maddog wrote:This is when Trump is at his best. Just calmly tell people that our aid has strings attached.  If you dont like those strings, get your welfare from someone else.  

I've been saying that about Israel for years. Let them work for the money.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I've been saying that about Israel for years.  Let them work for the money.

They do work for their money and Israel is an ally.

You do understand the difference.

Anyway, Israel does not need the military aid.

I am glad to see trump standing up to the Palestinian toddler tantrums.

He can see for a fact, the palestinians have never wanted peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Israel's only ally is itself. I mean...WTF do we get out of their Lebensraum-sur-le-Med?

A little pay-back would be nice.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:Israel's only ally is itself.  I mean...WTF do we get out of their Lebensraum-sur-le-Med?

A little pay-back would be nice.

Now Trump warns he could end aid to Palestinians saying they show 'no appreciation' for payments and 'don't even want to negotiate peace'   Expanding_israel

A little pay back?

How much land does Israel have to keep giving for peace?

The moment you make Nazi comparrisons, proves how antisemitic you are

http://ohpi.org.au/antisemitism-israel-nazi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Israel plays fairly nice with us in exchange for their welfare. There is no group like Hamas running half their country.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Didge wrote:How much land does Israel have to keep giving for peace?

Considering they took everything they have, I could be facetious...but I won't.

Frankly, I think the only long-term hope for Israel is a two-state squaring up of accounts.  But that's the very thing that Israel rejects.  Netanyahu has cost them a lot of credibility in America...particularly among the Jewish communities. The cash flow may not go on forever.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:How much land does Israel have to keep giving for peace?

Considering they took everything they have, I could be facetious...but I won't.

Frankly, I think the only long-term hope for Israel is a two-state squaring up of accounts.  But that's the very thing that Israel rejects.  Netanyahu has cost them a lot of credibility in America...particularly among the Jewish communities.

But as seen that is a utter and complete lie.
As they have given land up for peace, which you constantly ignore

A nation targeted with destruction by the Arabs, in numerous wars and what does Israel do once they win?

Seek peace and give up lands won in such conflicts.

Frankly, I think people like you do nothing for peace and by your poor unfounded views, comparing them to the Nazi's. Insults the victims of the holocaust and does nothing for the chances of lasting peace.

To do this means, you have to be open and honest in regards to how and why the Arabs have never accepted having Jewish nation state as a neighbour. It means a loss of face and control.

The reality is this, 5 times, there could have been a Palestinian state.

5 times the Palestinian authority rejected that peace and nationhood.

That means they hate and continue to want to hate the existance of Israel, over having their own children grow up in peace and a viable future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Israel plays fairly nice with us in exchange for their welfare. There is no group like Hamas running half their country.

Hamas is fueled a lot by Israeli lebensraum. Neither side seems interested in settling differences. As I've said, it may be the next 100-year (or 1,000-year) war.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Hamas is fueled a lot by Israeli lebensraum.  Neither side seems interested in settling differences.  As I've said, it may be the next 100-year (or 1,000-year) war.

Really, since Israel withdrew from Gaza?

How can giving the people of Gaza what they wanted, the withdrawl of israeli troops and settlemnets be comparable to Nazi german living space?

Frankly, this is why you are an embarressment, when you make such idiotic uncomparable history claims.

Then tell me, why we are not seeing such a conflict with Germany and Poland?

I mean Poland now consists of Eastern Prussia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Didge wrote:As they have given land up for peace, which you constantly ignore

Haha...um, first they took it, then they gave it back.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:As they have given land up for peace, which you constantly ignore

Haha...um, first they took it, then they gave it back.

Really?

Seems you are a right fuckwit on history?
When ever was there a state called Gaza?

It was Eygpt that conquered and annexed the area of Gaza, from the British Mandate of Palestine.

It was the Oslo accords and then the withdrawl from Gaza by Israel, that created the ability of an independent Gazan Palestinian state.

It is there anything more embarrassing how ignorant you are on history?

Then tell me why it was israel that created the ability of such a future Palestinian state and not Eygpt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Didge wrote:How can giving the people of Gaza what they wanted, the withdrawl of israeli troops and settlemnets be comparable to Nazi german living space?

Don't get me wrong...there's a lot that I respect about Israel. However, Netanyahu has made it clear that he has no intention of giving back the settlements.

The world culture is different from the 1930's, but marching in with guns, elbowing aside the residents, is essentially what the both Israel and Germany did.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:58 pm

Didge wrote:Seems you are a right fuckwit on history?

This isn't about me. If you want to change the subject, I'll accept that as a win on the point.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:How can giving the people of Gaza what they wanted, the withdrawl of israeli troops and settlemnets be comparable to Nazi german living space?

Don't get me wrong...there's a lot that I respect about Israel.  However, Netanyahu has made it clear that he has no intention of giving back the settlements.

The world culture is different from the 1930's, but marching in with guns, elbowing aside the residents, is essentially what the both Israel and Germany did.

How can you have respect for a nation, you poorly and without any foundation, compare to a Nazi policy?

Your views on one Israeli politician, shows you buy into media hype and cannot use your brain to look at anything objectively. This is evident with your constant revisionist history.

Israel never marched in with guns, they have constantly protected their very right to exist.

Now its no surprise you have no comprehension of this, because the Jews have at many points in history been persecuted and oppressed. In so many places used as scapegoats and murdered.

Anyone with half a brain would understand, how such a people will defend with their lives, the right to exist.

So when you make such idiotic comparrisons and then are silent, like I say, that East Prussia is now part of Poland and I do not see you claim Polish lebensraum. Is because you take the aggressors in this conflict to be right. The Arabs.

The only comparability here is on the Arab nations and the nazi's, how they intended to wipe out from existant nations. They never respected the rights of self determination.

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Seems you are a right fuckwit on history?

This isn't about me.  If you want to change the subject, I'll accept that as a win on the point.

Its completely about you, when you are antisemitic

So I will expose you for the Jew hater that you are. One in a long line of leftist radicals

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:32 pm

I am not antisemetic. But I do believe in fairness, and that's not on Netanyahu's agenda.

Sometimes the victim of the past, turns into the monster of today. You've got to have the guts to call it when that happens. You can't go on just living in the past.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:I am not antisemetic.  But I do believe in fairness, and that's not on Netanyahu's agenda.

Sometimes the victim of the past, turns into the monster of today.  You've got to have the guts to call it when that happens.  You can't go on just living in the past.

You are emphatically antisemtic, as proven so, by using uncomparable claims to Nazi policy.

If you had any guts, you would see you are playing the same tune that the far right has always played hating the Jews.

So its you living in that same past, the same past that the Nazi's used to scapegoat Jews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:32 pm

bout damn time we started defunding terror groups

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:I am not antisemetic.  But I do believe in fairness, and that's not on Netanyahu's agenda.

Sometimes the victim of the past, turns into the monster of today.  You've got to have the guts to call it when that happens.  You can't go on just living in the past.

im not antisemitic..............................but................. i just hate jews

yeah, there's always a BUT with your kind

fucking nazi c u n t s, i hate em

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down