NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman who made a series of unfounded sex abuse allegations about her ex-partner is now barred from seeing her four-year-old daughter

5 posters

Go down

Woman who made a series of unfounded sex abuse allegations about her ex-partner is now barred from seeing her four-year-old daughter  Empty Woman who made a series of unfounded sex abuse allegations about her ex-partner is now barred from seeing her four-year-old daughter

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 am

[*]Woman who accused her ex of abusing their daughter is barred from seeing her

[*]A High Court judge concluded the woman caused 'significant harm' to the girl

[*]Ms Justice Russell said the woman had made 'persistent and unsubstantiated' allegations about the youngster being sexually abused by her father 

[*]Child forced to undergo repeated intimate examinations because of the claims

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226127/Woman-accused-ex-abuse-barred-seeing-daughter.html#ixzz52zPy0vaS 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Woman who made a series of unfounded sex abuse allegations about her ex-partner is now barred from seeing her four-year-old daughter  Empty Re: Woman who made a series of unfounded sex abuse allegations about her ex-partner is now barred from seeing her four-year-old daughter

Post by Syl Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Banning any parent from seeing their child has to be a last resort, but in this case I think the judge got it right.
The mother has put her child through unnecessary medical examinations repeatedly....when there was no evidence the father has ever sexually abused her, which is beyond cruel.
It sounds like the woman is driven by hate against her husband with no thought for the little girl.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman who made a series of unfounded sex abuse allegations about her ex-partner is now barred from seeing her four-year-old daughter  Empty Re: Woman who made a series of unfounded sex abuse allegations about her ex-partner is now barred from seeing her four-year-old daughter

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:49 pm

There's nothing more despicable then using your kids as a tool to bash each other up. Punishment by proxy. Leave the kids out if it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:There's nothing more despicable then using your kids as a tool to bash each other up.   Punishment by proxy.   Leave the kids out if it.  
Couldn't agree more...and it ranges from being out when the ex calls to collect the child to murdering them to get back at the spouse. 

Actions usually prompted by jealousy and hate towards their ex's.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:There's nothing more despicable then using your kids as a tool to bash each other up.   Punishment by proxy.   Leave the kids out if it.  

Totally agree. My ex is a good dad to his kids - that was never a problem. There's no way I'd ever stop him seeing them. Women who do this out of spite are simply selfish and despicable.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:00 pm

eddie wrote:

Totally agree. My ex is a good dad to his kids - that was never a problem.  There's no way I'd ever stop him seeing them. Women who do this out of spite are simply selfish and despicable.
My OH was married before we met, he had a young son who he desperately tried to carry on seeing....I cant tell you the heartache he suffered through his ex denying him access.
He went to court for regular visitation which he was granted, but she made it so difficult it was upsetting for the child as much as for his dad.
Her most memorable act was actually allowing him to stay for the weekend with us when I was a few weeks pregnant. The lad who was 4 then was off colour and had spots, which she said the Dr had seen, and he was OK.
When she picked him up she asked me how many weeks I was pregnant, I told her, she told me to get checked out because the son actually had german measles.... that's what the Dr had diagnosed before his visit, she had lied.

I spent the rest of my pregnancy worried stiff in case the contact had damaged our baby.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Syl wrote:Banning any parent from seeing their child has to be a last resort, but in this case I think the judge got it right.
The mother has put her child through unnecessary medical examinations repeatedly....when there was no evidence the father has ever sexually abused her, which is beyond cruel.
It sounds like the woman is driven by hate against her husband with no thought for the little girl.

And put the father through hell too, with one intention being to prevent him seeing his child... she is clearly a dangerous individual...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:Banning any parent from seeing their child has to be a last resort, but in this case I think the judge got it right.

And put the father through hell too, with one intention being to prevent him seeing his child... she is clearly a dangerous individual...!

Exactly.
These vindictive parents dont realise, or dont care, that when they use a child to punish their ex they are hurting the child just as much.
I think the judge was right to barr her from having anything to do with her child, hopefuuly the kid can build a loving relationship with her dad now.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Totally agree. My ex is a good dad to his kids - that was never a problem.  There's no way I'd ever stop him seeing them. Women who do this out of spite are simply selfish and despicable.
My OH was married before we met, he had a young son who he desperately tried to carry on seeing....I cant tell you the heartache he suffered through his ex denying him access.
He went to court for regular visitation which he was granted, but she made it so difficult it was upsetting for the child as much as for his dad.
Her most memorable act was actually allowing him to stay for the weekend with us when I was a few weeks pregnant. The lad who was 4 then was off colour and had spots, which she said the Dr had seen, and he was OK.
When she picked him up she asked me how many weeks I was pregnant, I told her, she told me to get checked out because the son actually had german measles.... that's what the Dr had diagnosed before his visit, she had lied.

I spent the rest of my pregnancy worried stiff in case the contact had damaged our baby.

That's fucking evil. Rubella can cause deformity in unborn babies.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:32 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's fucking evil.   Rubella can cause deformity in unborn babies.

I know, i went to the library and read up on the effects it could have (no internet back then) it was an evil thing to deliberately do....thank God my son was unharmed.
It was her way of trying to get back at my OH...her ex. She did other stuff.....its a long time ago, but some things you never forget.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 am

I wonder if the mother has Munchausens by Proxy?

I’m not excusing at all what the mother did. I’m
Just trying to figure out WHY THE HELL THE STUPID BITCH would do that to her own daughter.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down