NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The never-ending joys of immigration

+4
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
Lurker
SEXY MAMA
8 posters

Go down

Will NYE 2017 see more or less women raped by Muslim immigrants??

The never-ending joys of immigration  Vote_lcap29%The never-ending joys of immigration  Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
The never-ending joys of immigration  Vote_lcap14%The never-ending joys of immigration  Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
The never-ending joys of immigration  Vote_lcap57%The never-ending joys of immigration  Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

The never-ending joys of immigration  Empty The never-ending joys of immigration

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:11 pm

German New Year's Eve party organisers designate a special 'safe area' for women to reduce sex assaults

A designated 'safety area' for women at Berlin's annual open-air New Year's Eve party has been criticised by a German police union boss, who says it implies that women are no longer safe from assault elsewhere.

The comments come amid an ongoing debate in Germany about how to tackle an increase in sexual assaults.

Rainer Wendt, who heads the right-leaning DpolG union, said that establishing a safe zone sends a 'devastating message'.

'By doing so one is saying there are safe zones and unsafe zones. [For women that could result in] the end of equality, freedom of movement and self-determination,' he told the the Neue Osnabruecker Zeitung daily in an interview published Saturday.

Wendt said the move appeared to ignore the 'political dimension' in Germany, two years after hundreds of women reported being assaulted or robbed during New Year's Eve celebrations in Cologne.

The number of rapes and sexual assaults recorded in Germany last year rose 12.8 per cent compared to 2015, to 7,919 cases, an increase blamed on an influx of asylum-seekers, many young and male.

Experts note that migrants in general aren't more likely to commit crimes than German citizens, but the proportion of crimes they commit may increase as they start to make up a larger share of the population.

Statistics for 2017 aren't yet available

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5224471/German-New-Years-Eve-party-safe-area.html

Last edited by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The never-ending joys of immigration  Empty Re: The never-ending joys of immigration

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:16 pm

You really are stupid!

Unfortunately this is a world wide epidemic! With ALL different religion/ creeds of ‘men’
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The never-ending joys of immigration  Empty Re: The never-ending joys of immigration

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:You really are stupid!

Unfortunately this is a world wide epidemic! With ALL different religion/ creeds of ‘men’

Bullshit

Before Merkel opened the doors to over a million Muslims this type of thing was unheard of.

Mass rape women only safety zones, germans would have laughed at you for suggesting it, well they aren't laughing now are they

German women used to be relatively safe

since Muslims came emasse they now are in constant danger of rape.

Sweden accepted more Muslims per capita than any other country and its now the rape capital of Europe with close to 100 % of rapes in Sweden now being carried out by ethnic Muslim immigrants

Most of those rapes are gang rapes.

Muslims rape women the way nazis killed Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:54 pm

Smells, you are a sad sack of shit.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Rolling Eyes

Another xenophobic racist bullshit hatemongering thread that Smelly has pulled out of his arse for the New Year...

No evidence;
No rational arguments;
No reliable sources..

Just more of of Smelly's insipid Daily Flail inspired anti-refugee, pro-segregation nonsense.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Lurker wrote:Smells, you are a sad sack of shit.

And you're a rapist sympathiser

Anyone who shows anything other than the correct amount of outrage obviously sympathises with the rapist

And you have failed to show sufficient outrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:03 pm

The never-ending joys of immigration  Fb_img56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Sweden has launched an investigation into the soaring number of rapes after it emerged that one in 24 women have fallen victim to a sexual offence.

The Swedish Crime Survey found that 4.1 per cent of women had experienced some form of sexual offence between 2012 and 2016.

The country's Moderate Party has now demanded to know if the alarming figures are linked to migration after a probe was launched to find out the reason for the spike in incidents

Sweden's National Council on Crime Prevention (Brå) carried out the survey, which was published in November 2017 and has now been tasked with examining the increase, according to The Local.

Participants were told that the term 'sexual offences' covered a range of crimes from assault to exhibitionism. Figures were drawn from the answers given rather than from police reports.

Government bosses have urged (Brå) to determine 'to the greatest extent possible' how the increase has developed - including an analysis on whether it can be linked to a particular group of perpetrators, according to The Local.

At the time of the publication of the survey, Åsa Strid from Brå told The Local: 'These results raise a number of questions about why so many more people are reporting that they have experienced sexual offences.'

The group's media officer said it had received its orders to carry out an investigation but that the work was still at the early stages.

Last year's survey also found that the proportion of Sweden's population who had been victims of 'crime against an individual' was at its highest since 2006, when records began. This included crimes such as sexual offences, assault, threats, muggings and fraud.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5250755/Sweden-investigates-soaring-number-rapes.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:54 pm

No metoo support for the victims for Muslim rape gangs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lurker wrote:Smells, you are a sad sack of shit.

And you're a rapist sympathiser

Anyone who shows anything other than the correct amount of outrage obviously sympathises with the rapist

And you have failed to show sufficient outrage

Your outrage is hypocritical.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:01 pm

The stats on rape by Muslims are there to see... if you dare to see the truth about what's really going on...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Check out some of this mans vids on stuff... he lists plenty of news article links etc to back up what he says on each vid info section...!

http://www.patcondell.net/category/my-videos/

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Are you for real with this stoopid poll? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Ah, the third option makes sense.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:37 pm

http://www.patcondell.net/category/my-videos/

Lots of links provided on each video...

Telling the truth is not about racism!!!

People who told the truth about Muslim gangs of child rapists here in UK were called 'racist/islamaphobic' etc... and look what happened with that...!

Why does anyone here think they can do the same sort of denials and shouts of 'racist/islamaphobe' at people telling the truth about the Muslim rape epidemic going on in other European countries...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:Ah, the third option makes sense.

Don't you have some wifey duties to be performing for Ben?

Like washing and ironing and cooking and cleaning??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Well that isn't what he bought the whip for to be fair.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

You ever talk to her like that again and you're fucking BANNED, asshole. No appeals.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 am

Well, this thread went off the rails fairly quick. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 am

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.patcondell.net/category/my-videos/

Lots of links provided on each video...

Telling the truth is not about racism!!!

People who told the truth about Muslim gangs of child rapists here in UK were called 'racist/islamaphobic' etc... and look what happened with that...!

Why does anyone here think they can do the same sort of denials and shouts of 'racist/islamaphobe' at people telling the truth about the Muslim rape epidemic going on in other European countries...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:41 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You ever talk to her like that again and you're fucking BANNED, asshole. No appeals.

Eddie isn't your property Ben.

You're not a white Knight, and eddie isn't a damsel in distress that requires rescuing.

To be honest she is a lot more robust than you are by all accounts.

Secondly eddie assured me that no one will be getting banned unless the rules are broken

There are no rules against banter, so you go ahead and ban me, ban me for all you're worth

Undermine Eddie's integrity and turn her into a liar because I MADE A JOKE.

Oh and I WILL be having more banter with eddie as and when the opportunity arises and no jealous overly controlling insecure boyfriend is going to stop me.

You're just gonna have to accept that eddie is her own woman and she can handle herself, she has been doing it long before you came along.

She didn't need you to fight her battles then she doesn't need you to start now

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 am

Just lose him , Ben.
This forum doesnt  need racist turds turning it into another hate place like Flop 2.
There are plenty of facist, racist sites he can ply his bile.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:01 am

Maddog wrote:

Well, this thread went off the rails fairly quick.  Cool

Razz

That's the old SmellyBum for ya'...

He nearly always manages to derail his own threads, singlehandedly..

No outside help required !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am

Angry Andy wrote:Just lose him , Ben.
This forum doesnt  need racist turds turning it into another hate place like Flop 2.
There are plenty of facist, racist sites he can ply his bile.

Laughing

And send his two or three demented racist Floptards with him..

We know they're here -- those demented braindead cows who keep on 'redding' me, Andy, veya, Lurker and Ben, while give those greens to SmellyBum..

I haven't ever seen any of those odious bitches offering anything positive to this forum whenever Smelly' is around.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

You're not a white Knight, and eddie isn't a damsel in distress that requires rescuing.

Secondly eddie assured me that no one will be getting banned unless the rules are broken

There are no rules against banter, so you go ahead and ban me, ban me for all you're worth

Oh and I WILL be having more banter with eddie as and when the opportunity arises  and no jealous overly controlling insecure boyfriend is going to stop me.

You're just gonna have to accept that eddie is her own woman and she can handle herself, she has been doing it long before you came along.

Rolling Eyes

Stop spouting your lying shit, you disgusting little racist turd...

Your rancid posts regularly break both forum and Forumation rules against racist, hatemongering and libellous posts every day;  while you also often cross over into so many countries' hatespeech and villification laws, as well..

Keep on mislabelling your rancid bile as mere "opinion" and "banter",  and claiming some imaginary right to "free speech",  but know also that it is only that pathetic little gang of brainless Flopettes on here that support your bullshit trashtalking.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Oh and I WILL be having more banter with eddie as and when the opportunity arises  and no jealous overly controlling insecure boyfriend is going to stop me.

Hahahaha, talk about not being able to take a joke! I just sent you on a day long rant with one sentence. It really amuses me I love you
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Seriously smelly? Could you not tell he was joking? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:03 pm

let me tell the pair of you what happened here

i gave you (eddie) some shit in response to your tinkering with my poll.

you (eddie) knew that it was good old fashioned british banter, and knocked it back to me as expected.

ben being bitter and twisted by POTUS trump, and being a generally sour humorless and po faced always offended liberal, thought i was actually calling you a little woman

and so he charged in like some silverback gorilla to be defend your precious honour which he thought i had defiled. ironically treating you like a little woman in the process.

then you saw what he posted and told him that its ok because you knew i was only joking, and that making a cock of himself really wasn't necessary.

and so you have come up with this "he was only joking" shite.

now i want you to look over at ben where you're sitting because i know he is there with you, and give him a smile and say "damn he is just too good"

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Okay smelly....but you forget, I was there when he originally wrote it.
And your last sentence did indeed make us laugh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Teach me for trying to play along, smelly The never-ending joys of immigration  2984306523 The never-ending joys of immigration  2984306523
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Teach me for trying to play along, smelly The never-ending joys of immigration  2984306523 The never-ending joys of immigration  2984306523

https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Develop-Your-Sense-Humor/dp/0766160203

try this, it might help

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Well, this thread went off the rails fairly quick.  Cool

Razz

No outside help required  !

As a newcomer, who is not entrenched in either "side", I would say there is plenty of blame to go around.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Razz

No outside help required  !

As a newcomer, who is not entrenched in either "side", I would say there is plenty of blame to go around.

Never fear

We will be back on track soon enough, I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before the never ending joys of immigration makes themselves known as some young woman is brutally gang raped by newly arrived 32 years old "child migrants"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down