NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........

5 posters

Go down

One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ Empty One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........

Post by Maddog Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:45 am

Blacks are exercising their 2nd Amendment rights in greater numbers.

The Huey Newton Group in Dallas doesn't play.  Cool

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ Empty Re: One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........

Post by Maddog Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Black people with guns must make the left and the right very nervous. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ Empty Re: One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Maddog wrote:Black people with guns must make the left and the right very nervous.  Cool  

Yes. They have been kicked about enough to be really pissed. But they are basically a very peaceful race. It's the English we have to worry about.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:Black people with guns must make the left and the right very nervous.  Cool  

Yes.  They have been kicked about enough to be really pissed.  But they are basically a very peaceful race.  It's the English we have to worry about.

Who is a peaceful race?

Is one skin color inherently more peaceful than another?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:55 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes.  They have been kicked about enough to be really pissed.  But they are basically a very peaceful race.  It's the English we have to worry about.

Who is a peaceful race?

Skin color is only a characteristic.  It's the one most people notice. But it's not the one that nature decided to brand people by.

The Ibo-Mandingo  races of West Africa--predominately the races that populated the American slave industries--were really quite peaceful.  I suppose that's why they so easily fell into the trap.

However, my studies of the Anglo-English peoples reveal that the English are among the most vicious in the world, throughout history.  Don't get me wrong...I love them.  But take a look around you.  What is it you say:  The sun never sets on the British Empire?

They didn't get that way by being gentle and understanding.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Who is a peaceful race?

afro

I would actually give those comments more credence  if  there was in reality any such entity as a singular "black race",  rather than what is a disparate groupings of varying ethnicities, lumped together solely on skin colour (With that common ancestry originating in central Africa of some 150,000 --> 200,000 years ago; with some early travellers heading across through India, Indonesia amd down through the Solomons and New Guinea, to settle in Oz around 50 -->> 60,000 years or more, back when..).

Simple fact is that "black" peoples extends much further than either Afro-Americans,  or dark skinned immigrants into Britain --  usually the targetted groups on here..

What about, for instance :

Australian Aborigines,
Indigenous ('Negro') Africans --  by far the largest grouping on the planet,
Pacific Islanders,     Maoris,
New Guinea and Solomon Island natives,
Brazilian/Amazonian natives,
Those from Pakistan, India and NW China who often tend to look more negroid than "Asian",
Or, some of those dark-skinned mixed ethnicities from the Middle East.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:00 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Who is a peaceful race?

Skin color is only a characteristic.  It's the one most people notice.  But it's not the one that nature decided to brand people by.

The Ibo-Mandingo  races of West Africa--predominately the races that populated the American slave industries--were really quite peaceful.  I suppose that's why they so easily fell into the trap.

However, my studies of the Anglo-English peoples reveal that the English are among the most vicious in the world, throughout history.  Don't get me wrong...I love them.  But take a look around you.  What is it you say:  The sun never sets on the British Empire?

They didn't get that way by being gentle and understanding.

How about Eskimos? Want to make any generalities about them based on their ethnicity? Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:36 am

Maddog wrote:How about Eskimos? Want to make any generalities about them based on their ethnicity?

My understanding is that American natives like the Inuits tribes, despite their genetic relationship to Mongols, were not aggressive in their nature. However, Native Americans did share the Mongolian disposition toward alcohol, as do the Japanese.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:How about Eskimos? Want to make any generalities about them based on their ethnicity?

My understanding is that American natives like the Inuits tribes, despite their genetic relationship to Mongols, were not aggressive in their nature.  However, Native Americans did share the Mongolian disposition toward alcohol, as do the Japanese.

If you had any understanding of the topic, you would know that American tribes in Alaska don't use the term Inuit, but Eskimo. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My understanding is that American natives like the Inuits tribes, despite their genetic relationship to Mongols, were not aggressive in their nature.  However, Native Americans did share the Mongolian disposition toward alcohol, as do the Japanese.

If you had any understanding of the topic, you would know that American tribes in Alaska don't use the term Inuit, but Eskimo.  Wink

I'm not Eskimo, so I use different terms.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

If you had any understanding of the topic, you would know that American tribes in Alaska don't use the term Inuit, but Eskimo.  Wink

Well, I'm not Norwegian, but I don't call people from Norway, Swedes.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, I'm not Norwegian, but I don't call people from Norway, Swedes.  

That would be a simple error. It's different from an alternative name.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:39 pm

clown

Swede ???

If I were a Swedish type person,  I don't know if I would be too impressed with someone calling me a rutabaga type vegetable (a.k.a. a cross between a turnip and a cabbage..).

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/glossary/swede

That's akin to calling a Scot  "scotch",  or somebody from Hamburg a "hamburger".          tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:13 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:clown

Swede ???

If I were a Swedish type person,  I don't know if I would be too impressed with someone calling me a rutabaga type vegetable (a.k.a. a cross between a turnip and a cabbage..).

That's akin to calling a Scot  "scotch",  or somebody from Hamburg a "hamburger".          tongue

a lot of em are ....up to at least 70 proof...... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Swede ???

Or like calling a Brit, a Brit.

Crazy eh?

Or a Texan a Yank. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Maddog wrote:

Swede ???

Crazy eh?

Or a Texan a Yank.  Wink

A Brit is a Brit and a Scot is a Scot. But a Texan is about as far from a yank as you can get.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Crazy eh?

Or a Texan a Yank.  Wink

A Brit is a Brit and a Scot is a Scot.  But a Texan is about as far from a yank as you can get.

Agreed. I hate the term, but I know the Brits use it to describe all Americans and just let it roll off of my back. One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ 1366281442 One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ 1366281442
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A Brit is a Brit and a Scot is a Scot.  But a Texan is about as far from a yank as you can get.

Agreed. I hate the term, but I know the Brits use it to describe all Americans and just let it roll off of my back.   One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ 1366281442 One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ 1366281442

Yeah, that's true. Brits don't distinguish between northerners and southerners, probably the one major distinction that all Americans make. Brits just think we/they, and they miss subtle innuendos or nuances of America-speak.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Agreed. I hate the term, but I know the Brits use it to describe all Americans and just let it roll off of my back.   One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ 1366281442 One of the more positive effects of the Trump election........ 1366281442

Yeah, that's true.  Brits don't distinguish between northerners and southerners, probably the one major distinction that all Americans make.  Brits just think we/they, and they miss subtle innuendos or nuances of America-speak.

I don't. I call a Texan, a Texan.
Actually, some Brits prefer to be called Irish or Welsh or Scottish or English. I don't care either way.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yeah, that's true.  Brits don't distinguish between northerners and southerners, probably the one major distinction that all Americans make.  Brits just think we/they, and they miss subtle innuendos or nuances of America-speak.

Actually, some Brits prefer to be called Irish or Welsh or Scottish or English.  I don't care either way.

I know that's true of Scots. And notice, I will distinguish English.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually, some Brits prefer to be called Irish or Welsh or Scottish or English.  I don't care either way.

Never ask a man if he is from Texas. If he is, he will let you know. If he's not, there's no need to embarrass him. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down