NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Politician's Response To Same-Sex Marriage Goes Viral

Go down

Australian Politician's Response To Same-Sex Marriage Goes Viral Empty Australian Politician's Response To Same-Sex Marriage Goes Viral

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:29 pm

An Australian politician is going viral for his response to a journalist's question about his stance on gay marriage.

Bob Katter, who was initially against it, responded with a jolly expression after a national survey showed Australians backed the law-change.

"Let there be a thousand blossoms bloom," Katter says in the interview.

But the amusing way he immediately changes gears to another topic has gained national attention.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6684/Australian-Politician-039-s-Response-To-Same-Sex-Marriage-Goes-Viral

Back to top Go down

Australian Politician's Response To Same-Sex Marriage Goes Viral Empty Re: Australian Politician's Response To Same-Sex Marriage Goes Viral

Post by Cass Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Oh. My. God.

That is an interesting segway. Let’s not worry about gay marriage but crocodiles who eat humans?

His facial expression alone caused me to snort my tea. Ouch!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Australian Politician's Response To Same-Sex Marriage Goes Viral Empty Re: Australian Politician's Response To Same-Sex Marriage Goes Viral

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Cass wrote:Oh. My. God.

That is an interesting segway. Let’s not worry about gay marriage but crocodiles who eat humans?

His facial expression alone caused me to snort my tea. Ouch!

I seriously could not stop laughing....at his facial epxression Laughing

Back to top Go down