NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KKK member posts pictures of woman’s kids on Facebook and threatens them after she voices support for MLK statue

3 posters

Go down

KKK member posts pictures of woman’s kids on Facebook and threatens them after she voices support for MLK statue Empty KKK member posts pictures of woman’s kids on Facebook and threatens them after she voices support for MLK statue

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am

The Bartow County Sheriff’s office in Georgia is investigating “terroristic threats” a woman received after a self-proclaimed member of the Ku Klux Klan took issue with her Facebook comments supporting civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

The victim read a Facebook comment questioning whether a statue to Martin Luther King Jr. should be taken down because Confederate statues are being taken down. The victim apparently took issue which a “both sides” narrative of racial issues, where a champion for civil rights is equated with people who killed hundreds of thousands in their insurrection to defend slavery.

“Wow. Are we really talking about this? Is this a joke?” she posted in response.

A self-proclaimed klansman proceeded to retaliate by posting pictures of her children and her work address. She reported that “dozens” of threatening direct messages followed.

The victim is white and has biracial children with her black husband.

“One lady messaged me and told me I’d be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life. One man said, ‘You don’t mess with the Klan, we’ll all come get you,’” she noted.

The county sheriff’s office has assigned an investigator and deputies will be conducting additional patrols around the fearful woman’s home.

“It’s anxiety and paranoia, I mean, I haven’t slept,” she admitted. “I’m constantly looking out of the window.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/kkk-member-posts-pictures-of-womans-kids-on-facebook-and-threatens-them-after-she-voices-support-for-mlk-statue/

Back to top Go down

KKK member posts pictures of woman’s kids on Facebook and threatens them after she voices support for MLK statue Empty Re: KKK member posts pictures of woman’s kids on Facebook and threatens them after she voices support for MLK statue

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:03 pm

A self-proclaimed klansman proceeded to retaliate by posting pictures of her children and her work address. She reported that “dozens” of threatening direct messages followed.

“One lady messaged me and told me I’d be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life. One man said, ‘You don’t mess with the Klan, we’ll all come get you,’” she noted.

Only in America.  Does anyone still not believe that America is a racist nation?

What is also interesting about this story is how the RW does not employ reason to put over their point, but so easily resorts to force.  Is this not what I've been saying, that the RW ability to reason has atrophied to the point where they are unable to think, let alone conceive of original ideas. Force is the last resort of the intellectually disabled.

These are the answers of people unable to function.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

KKK member posts pictures of woman’s kids on Facebook and threatens them after she voices support for MLK statue Empty Re: KKK member posts pictures of woman’s kids on Facebook and threatens them after she voices support for MLK statue

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Only in America.  Does anyone still not believe that America is a racist nation?

What is also interesting about this story is how the RW does not use reason to put over their point, but so easily resorts to force.  Is this not what I've been saying, that the RW ability to reason has atrophied to the point where they are unable to think, let alone conceive of original ideas.

These are the answers of people unable to function.

I do not believe its a racist nation, as all people would then be racist

Which is certainly not the case and even the laws protect against racism

It has an element that it racist, that is for sure

You cannot go off some, as you then argue in favour that all Muslims believe in terrorism, based off some

Stick to what is wrong here

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Didge wrote:I do not believe its a racist nation, as all people would then be racist

That's a definitional argument: what is a racist nation?  My definition says that a racist nation does not have to be 100%, but can be 80%, or 60%, or even just 51%.

Modernly, it is just the majority that defines a nation.  As Russ keeps repeating, Trump is still the president.  And America is still a racist nation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I do not believe its a racist nation, as all people would then be racist

That's a definitional argument: what is a racist nation?  My definition says that a racist nation does not have to be 100%, but can be 80%, or 60% or even just 51%.

Modernly, it is just the majority that defines a nation.  As Russ keeps repeating, Trump is still the president.  And America is still a racist nation.

Well you are going off stats.

What is the population of the US?

How many hate crimes per year

Based on that alone, would actually prove how in error you are, if you want to use stats.

I would say about 5-10% of Americans are racist

Voting for Trump, does not automatically make someone racist and even using such a poor stance, it would still not make a majority of the US people.

They would be a minority

Last edited by Didge on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Well those who asshats who threatened her will soon be getting a nice knock on the door from the FBI. And hopefully thrown in jail.

Didge, there is a huge amount of rascism in this country. It bubbles just below the surface. Everyday I hear “I’m not racist but...”, which is a fairly good indication that what is coming next will indeed be racist. Every single damn day at my job, or at the grocery store, or in my local newspapers, or from the mouths of politicians.

Quill, critical thinking, analytical skills and joined up thought processes are not part of their DNA.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Cass wrote:Well those who asshats who threatened her will soon be getting a nice knock on the door from the FBI. And hopefully thrown in jail.

Didge, there is a huge amount of rascism in this country. It bubbles just below the surface. Everyday I hear “I’m not racist but...”, which is a fairly good indication that what is coming next will indeed be racist. Every single damn day at my job, or at the grocery store, or in my local newspapers, or from the mouths of politicians.

Quill, critical thinking, analytical skills and joined up thought processes are not part of their DNA.

Saying there is a lot of racism, is far removed from saying America is a racist nation or even institutionally rascist.

I mean you live in one place right, so how can you be in every other single place at all times to guage such a bases for your point

You may simple live in an area that has a high level of racist idiots.

I mean what happened here, is appalling and that should be what is concentrated on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's a definitional argument: what is a racist nation?  My definition says that a racist nation does not have to be 100%, but can be 80%, or 60% or even just 51%.

Based on that alone, would actually prove how in error you are, if you want to use stats.

Yet they elect an undeniably racist president? The one who spoke of Neo-Nazis and white supremacists as:'Those are good people out there in Charlottesbille?'

I think you are struggling to save a nation's reputation, when it's already lost.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yet they elect an undeniably racist president?  The one who spoke of Neo-Nazis and white supremacists as:'Those are good people out there in Charlottesbille?'

I think you are struggling to save a nation's reputation, when it's already lost.

Yes I agree he is racist, but does that again make many who voted for him even actually thought he was or that they are racist. How about the ones that formely voted for Obama?

Again, those that voted him in was what 60 million?

That is approx one fifth of the US population, using your reasoning

I think you poorly cast millions of Americans who are not racist by some who are.

You are never going to tackle racism that way, by pointing the figure of blame, casting all, when you should be tackling the ideology of racism itself

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Cass wrote:Well those who asshats who threatened her will soon be getting a nice knock on the door from the FBI. And hopefully thrown in jail.

Haha...we need to elevate your count, Cass, with clear thinking like that. alien

John Stuart Mill once said in Parliament, I did not mean to say all conservatives are stupid, just that all stupid people are conservative. I guess these are of the latter sort. As you say, they haven't the DNA for critical thinking.

But as time progresses, more and more of the former sort fall down into the lower category. It's not that they can't reason, but the conservative agenda (don't move, stay the same) doesn't allow for exercise of the mental faculties. You snooze, you lose!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:29 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/reuters-poll-white-supremacist-views_us_59bc155fe4b02da0e141b3c8

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Huff Post wrote:Thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that 'America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.

One of the difficulties with polls is that, on sensitive issues, people won't admit their real feelings. Then, there are those who don't even know they feel that way, until they have to put their beliefs into play.

I would be willing to bet that the real figure in the above equation is closer to 81%, some 19% being those consciously and deliberately choosing not to be racist.

That would be an accurate picture of America.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Huff Post wrote:Thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that 'America must protect and preserve its White European heritage.

One of the difficulties with polls is that, on sensitive issues, people won't admit their real feelings.  Then, there are those who don't even know they feel that way, until they have to put their beliefs into play.

I would be willing to bet that the real figure in the above equation is closer to 81%, some 19% being those consciously and deliberately choosing not to be racist.

That would be an accurate picture of America.

Well that is very subjective again based on your biased views against Americans

It seemed to me, there was a a vast majority against racism

The reality is this, many are against racism, but some also buy into fear arguments

Again if the numbers you claim are true, then why have we not see a racist group win unamiously and gain office in the Senate to see laws change that undo civil rights for African Americans?

I mean seriously, you would see such a massive jump to back racist groups, but even this is not evident in marches. At best they can pool together a couple of thousand.

Yes racism needs to be talked about, but the way you condemn many people, just further escalates the problem, not tackle the issue Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Didge wrote:Well that is very subjective again based on your biased views against Americans

It's backed by living a lot of years in America.

Didge wrote:It seemed to me, there was a a vast majority against racism

The problem is, they don't realize how vested they are in a system built upon racism. Look how Black Lives Matter gave us insight into the problem, with pictures FGS.

Yet the racists fought back, not on truth grounds, but with rhetoric...football players on knees became, not a statement on racism, but an assault on the flag. Racism is rarely apparent, but like the notorious bed bug, secretes itself in the remote, unseen reaches of our minds. That's where it does its damage.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Well that is very subjective again based on your biased views against Americans

It's backed by living a lot of years in America.

Didge wrote:It seemed to me, there was a a vast majority against racism

The problem is, they don't realize how vested they are in a system built upon racism.  Look how Black Lives Matter gave us insight into the problem, with pictures FGS.

Yet the racists fought back, not on truth grounds, but with rhetoric...football players on knees became, not a statement on racism, but an assault on the flag.  Racism is rarely apparent, but like the notorious bed bug, secretes itself in the remote, unseen reaches of our minds.  That's where it does its damage.

Black lives matter is inherantly racist itself in its ideology and based on a false premise

1) That all African Americans shot by the Police is due to racism. This is inherantly false

2) That it ignores more white Americans are shot by Police

3) That in fact most shootings occur due to an armed situation

4) That is because of American gun laws, high murder rates, which instills a fear, leading to some sadly being shot

5) That this is further exagerated by the left, which then further divides people, making the problem of racism far worse

6) That a high percentage is down to victims having mental health problems and that they Police need better awareness on this.

Now not all who back Black lives matter are racist, many are not but the view behind this is emphatically racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Didge wrote:

Saying there is a lot of racism, is far removed from saying America is a racist nation or even institutionally rascist.

I mean you live in one place right, so how can you be in every other single place at all times to guage such a bases for your point

I mean what happened here, is appalling and that should be what is concentrated on.

Because I haves in many places in the states and I travel.
Didge I grew up in what was once a sundown town. In the North! My first town/school I can remember was mixed. I had friends of all backgrounds/religions/races then we moved when I was 8. There were a few token Jewish families, but only because they had money. Same with the Asian families. Not a single black person in my class apart from 5 black girls who were “hosted” by an organization that gave them the opportunity to get out of the urban area so they could get a good education. It was disgustingly racist and condescending. I recognized it even back then. The girls themselves were homesick and treated like experiments but didn’t want to cause scenes and let anyone down.

I came back to the States in 2008 towards the end of President Obama’s campaign. It was ugly. Very very ugly. As were the next 8 years.

Americans have always been more concerned about race just like The UK has always been more concerned with class. Trust me and Quill with what we say. And Ben. We live it. Is everyone a rascist? Absolutely not. But a huge section of society had to publicly lock down their bigotry since the Civil Rights Act but yet continued to live that way in private. Now in the current climate, it boils over into the public arena more and more.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge wrote:But that is still a minicule amount of people Cass
Didge I grew up in what was once a sundown town. In the North! My first town/school I can remember was mixed. I had friends of all backgrounds/religions/races then we moved when I was 8. There were a few token Jewish families, but only because they had money. Same with the Asian families. Not a single black person in my class apart from 5 black girls who were “hosted” by an organization that gave them the opportunity to get out of the urban area so they could get a good education. It was disgustingly racist and condescending. I recognized it even back then. The girls themselves were homesick and treated like experiments but didn’t want to cause scenes and let anyone down.
Didge wrote:Well I gree up in an area that was heavily Irish and Jamaican with some Asians. It was the 1970's that was very racist, but over time, things changed. In fact the same area has changed loads

I came back to the States in 2008 towards the end of President Obama’s campaign. It was ugly. Very very ugly. As were the next 8 years.

Americans have always been more concerned about race just like The UK has always been more concerned with class. Trust me and Quill with what we say. And Ben. We live it. Is everyone a rascist? Absolutely not. But a huge section of society had to publicly lock down their bigotry since the Civil Rights Act but yet continued to live that way in private. Now in the current climate, it boils over into the public arena more and more.

Well I have friends and many relatives in the US, from San Diego to Philadelphia. Countless Irish cousins and second cousions. That paint a very different picture.

I do not dispute that a number of Americans are racist and I have been to the US myself

The reality is though, are you and Quill exagerating?

Based on a small number of people you have met?

Yes

The reality is this, explain to me why we have not seen one law that has reversed any civil rights for ethnic minorities?

If America was a racist as you claim it to be, why have we not even seen this happen in one single state, even the Southern states?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:

Well I have friends and many relatives in the US, from San Diego to Philadelphia. Countless Irish cousins and second cousions. That paint a very different picture.

I do not dispute that a number of Americans are racist and I have been to the US myself

Yes

The reality is this, explain to me why we have not seen one law that has reversed any civil rights for ethnic minorities?

If America was a racist as you claim it to be, why have we not even seen this happen in one single state, even the Southern states?

Didge I don’t exaggerate. Never been in my personality nor do I see the point of it, even to win a debate point. I’m just telling you that I hear and see it every day from a variety of sources.
Yes the negative stories get the most publicity but it’s the every day stuff that occurs and most people just don’t want call it out or get involved because sadly it’s also a violent and retaliatory type of society now. That almost scares me more. I try my best to combat it by bringing awareness to it when I can, such as here.

Whether you believe me or not is up to you.

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes

Didge I don’t exaggerate. Never been in my personality nor do I see the point of it, even to win a debate point. I’m just telling you that I hear and see it every day from a variety of sources.
Yes the negative stories get the most publicity but it’s the every day stuff that occurs and most people just don’t want call it out or get involved because sadly it’s also a violent and retaliatory type of society now. That almost scares me more. I try my best to combat it by bringing awareness to it when I can, such as here.

Whether you believe me or not is up to you.

It is an exageration, when you will not met no more than a few thousand people in the US. Lets be genereous and say 10,000 or 20,000 that is a blip in the amount of people, when there is around 320 million Americans.

Hence views made on perceptions can be dangeroeus when based on a view people have.

I think this is the problem, that the news media outlets concentrate on the negative stories and that you do not see the positive ones.

Yes the US is going through a torrid time under Trump and the way to tackle this is to challenge poor beliefs.

Not end up castigating or like Quill claiming all Americans are racist

So its not about believeing you. Its about the reality of your claim Cass. In that it will have been only a very small percentage of people you are basing this claim and perception off, of which I am rightly questioning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 am

Didge wrote:Not end up castigating or like Quill claiming all Americans are racist

This is not "a torrid time under Trump".  Trump is the effect, not the cause.  I have for decades preached that America is a racist nation.  

And I have preached for nearly a decade and a half on the Internet that the racial divisions will be America's downfall.  Ask Wolf, he's known me for nearly a decade.

Do you think this is a recent idea?  Do you think I'm just arriving at this conclusion?  i"m repeating myself, and the message is at least as old as the Internet itself.  The day I realized that America was irretrievably divided over race was the day that Martin Luther King was assassinated.  Everything I predicted on that day, has come true.

You have to be naive about America to say that this is some new, Trump phenomenon. Did you ever know about American slavery? Did you know that America has been unable to rise out of that past? Have you heard about 'separate but equal" and segregation? Did you know that the gun culture is related to slavery? You have years of catching up to do.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:34 am

So nothing to back up your claims

I very much doubt you would be saying the things you are saying today, if Clinton had of won. In fact its only been since Trump won that your views have dramatically changed.

Interestingly you bring up slavery, which end in the 19th century

Most Americans have risen out of the past, where it seems you never have by living in the past.

That is the problem, you and some others have not learnt from this. You perpetually want to live in the past. You dont want to tackle racism, you want a continued divide within the US.

Again your claim that America is a racist country, simple does not hold up to scrutiny. The reality is twice a nation voted in an African American as President. That simple could not happen in a nation that was racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Didge wrote:I very much doubt you would be saying the things you are saying today, if Clinton had of won. In fact its only been since Trump won that your views have dramatically changed.

I think it is safe to say that Ms. Clinton would not have encouraged the Neo-Nazis and white supremacists, as did the Pussy-grabber. They are his base.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I very much doubt you would be saying the things you are saying today, if Clinton had of won. In fact its only been since Trump won that your views have dramatically changed.

I think it is safe to say that Ms. Clinton would not have encouraged the Neo-Nazis and white supremacists, as did the Pussy-grabber.  They are his base.

Well UKIP has racists that follow them, does that make all UKIP supporters racist?

No

Hence the poor reasoning of your argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:Interestingly you bring up slavery, which end in the 19th century.

Oh really? Such an elementary education you have.

Slavery never ended in the 19th-century, it just went underground. The attitudes and sympathies of the south are very much alive, and we are discussing one of the manifestations of it in these email responses. Others are peonage, 'separate but equal'. segregation, voter suppression, civic usurpation laws, and police brutality against the black community.

No, the essence of slavery never ended. If you think that was the end of it, you are totally blind to American history. The same sentiments are still there, just in a different form.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Interestingly you bring up slavery, which end in the 19th century.

Oh really?  Such an elementary education you have.  

Slavery never ended in the 19th-century, it just went underground.  The attitudes and sympathies of the south are very much alive, and we are discussing one of the manifestations of it in these email responses.  Others are peonage, 'separate but equal'. segregation, voter suppression, civic usurpation laws, and police brutality against the black community.  

No, the essence of slavery never ended.  If you think that was the end of it, you are totally blind to American history.  The same sentiments are still there, just in a different form.

So it became criminal by some criminals continuing slavery

Which still happens to this day in parts of the world.

That does not mean it was endorsed by the rest of the US.

Again piss poor argument

You certainly keep presenting the same drivel, as show me any law that has reversed abolition?

Show me any law that has reversed civil rights for ethnic minorities?

I mean, if as you claim that America is racist, its very odd that no laws have been reversed on this.

This emphatically proves you are like the Far Right stoking up tensions in the US, to create a divide between people.

Last edited by Didge on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Didge wrote:Most Americans have risen out of the past, where it seems you never have by living in the past.

Oh...I see. So racism is completely gone. America is cured. It's just us pesky accusers who are misguided.

So, what are these emailers that we are discussing, saying? Are they just sending love notes?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Most Americans have risen out of the past, where it seems you never have by living in the past.

Oh...I see.  So racism is completely gone.  America is cured.  It's just us pesky accusers who are misguided.

So, what are these emailers that we are discussing, saying?  Are they just sending love notes?

Well its not going to be cured by people like yourself.

Its people like you that make problems like racism, ten times worse

Its the Far Right and the Far Left, of which you are, that is the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Didge wrote:That is the problem, you and some others have not learnt from this. You perpetually want to live in the past. You dont want to tackle racism, you want a continued divide within the US.

My goodness.  I'm confused.  I thought you just said that racism is in the past:

Didge wrote:Again your claim that America is a racist country, simple does not hold up to scrutiny. The reality is twice a nation voted in an African American as President. That simple could not happen in a nation that was racist.

I'm pretty sure you said that.  So, nothing to "tackle", eh?  No "continued divide", eh?

You say that racism is in the past in America, and I say you are full of shit.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:That is the problem, you and some others have not learnt from this. You perpetually want to live in the past. You dont want to tackle racism, you want a continued divide within the US.

My goodness.  I'm confused.  I thought you just said that racism is in the past.  So, nothing to "tackle", eh?  No "continued divide", eh?

You say that racism is in the past in America, and I say you are full of shit.

Where did I say racism is in the past?

I said you live in the past

There is always a problem of racism, you though make poor accusations, which as seen have no bases.

Like I said, you in fact make the problem of racism worse by such poor views

Like the Far Right, you seek to divide

This is evident, when only since Trump has come to power, you want California to secede from the United States and we all saw how badly that ended up last time when some states voted to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Didge wrote:Where did I say racism is in the past?

You just altered my post to eliminate it. If you didn't recognize the significance of what you said, why eliminate the reference?

I believe I've beat-up on you enough. No need for another boring pissing match...I've made my point.

I'm off to other threads.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Where did I say racism is in the past?

You just altered my post to eliminate it.  If you didn't recognize the significance of what you said, why eliminate the reference?

I believe I've beat-up on you enough.  No need for another boring pissing match...I've made my point.  

I'm off to other threads.

Eh?

How can I alter your posts, that you make?

I can only alter posts I reply in, of which i did no such thing either here.

So stop lying in order to get out of the crap you post

So you want to run away, as you always do

See ya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Threats are against the law. If this person actually threatened to harm someone, then he would be charged with a crime. This is one of those stories where I need a little more information.

Anyway, the guy sounds like a dick, regardless of if he actually threatened anyone.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Voting for Trump, does not automatically make someone racist and even using such a poor stance, it would still not make a majority of the US people.

They would be a minority

Only about half of the adults in this country vote. Less than half voted for Trump. That means Trump got about 25% of the adult vote in the US. Let's say 1/3 of his vote came from racists. That would make your 5-10% estimate about right.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

They would be a minority

Only about half of the adults in this country vote. Less than half voted for Trump. That means Trump got about 25% of the adult vote in the US. Let's say 1/3 of his vote came from racists. That would make your 5-10% estimate about right.  

Good way of working that out.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down