NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie

+5
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
JulesV
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Go down

Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie Empty Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:03 am

Muslim College Student Who Lied About Trump Supporters Attacking Her On NY Subway Pleads Guilty

On Friday, Yasmin Seweid, 19, the Muslim college student at Baruch College who lied to police, telling them she had been harassed on the New York subway by white men who attempted to seize her hijab, pleaded guilty to falsely reporting an incident and disorderly conduct.

Seweid had claimed the incident occurred on the No. 6 train on Dec. 1, 2016. She told The New York Daily News that three drunk white men screamed “Donald Trump!” and hurled anti-Islam slurs at her, then tried to rip her hijab off of her head. She stated, “I heard them say something very loudly, something about Donald Trump ... I also heard them say the word terrorist and I sort of got a little scared.” She added that they said, “Oh look, a (expletive) terrorist … Get the hell out of the country! You don’t belong here!” She said when she tried to ignore them, they pulled on her bag to get her attention and the strap broke. “That’s when I turned around and said ‘can you please leave me alone,’ and they started laughing,” she said

Her story continued that she walked to the other end of the train; the men followed her and tried to pull off her hijab, yelling, “Take that thing off!” She said, “I put my hand on top of my head to hold it. Then I turned around and screamed ‘what the (expletive).’”

Seweid also took a swipe at President-elect Donald Trump, commenting, “The president-elect just promotes this stuff and is very anti-Muslim, very Islamophobic, and he’s just condoning it.”

Seweid’s father, informed of the supposed incident, said, “Nobody even offered to help an 18-year-old girl. That means something. Her phone was dying. You offer help — it doesn’t matter the race, religion, or the country.”

Days later, Seweid went missing, prompting a search for her.

Seweid was arrested on December 14 on charges of filing a false report and obstructing governmental administration. Police sources stated Seweid lied because she didn’t want to get in trouble for breaking her curfew after being out late drinking with friends.

In court, Seweid wrote an apology that was read by the prosecutor that read, "I was stupid. I plan to continue to find ways to better myself." She had already stated that she wasted police resources when she made the claim, which she made because she had missed her family’s curfew.

Seweid must take six months of counseling and complete three days of community service.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23278/Muslim-college-student-who-lied-about-trump-hank-berrien?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Back to top Go down

Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie Empty Re: Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:04 am

So there you have it folks

The myth that trump has caused islamophobia to rise is total bullshit, lies from the lying mouths of lying Muslims supported by their lying leftwing liberal allies

Back to top Go down

Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie Empty Re: Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

taqqiya

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:09 pm

''INCREASE IN ISLAMOHOBIA PROVEN TO BE A LIE''

Since when does ONE case constitute ''proof'' of anything?  
If you want to show evidence of a trend be prepared to do the groundwork involved.
Present a cluster of at least 5 or 6 cases to support your argument.
Don't just casually present ONE case and call it ''proof''.

You haven't even given any timeframe for the trend.
If a trend is rising or falling or flattening out, you need to say whether it's happening over weeks/months/years etc. 
You seem to have a disregard for the basic rules of statistics?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Oh another thing!

In the modern era, get used to deliberate lies (or alternative facts as Kelly Anne Conway calls them).  Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie 3489511464

Fake news is big business now, entire websites and business industries have grown around the culture of telling untruths.

They're all doing very good business actually, very lucrative..

Within one hour after the baptist church shootings fake news was broadcast on FB and YT that the shooter belonged to leftwing groups ...... and RW simpletons believed it and ran with it.  Embarassed Embarassed  Until SM networks removed the lies.

Right wing organisations are always broadcasting lies and negative propaganda about their enemies.  No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:50 am

Jules wrote:''INCREASE IN ISLAMOHOBIA PROVEN TO BE A LIE''

If you want to show evidence of a trend be prepared to do the groundwork involved.

If a trend is rising or falling or flattening out, you need to say whether it's happening over weeks/months/years etc. 

Your are really kind to smelly..... to presume he can count past one Razz Razz Razz Razz

Obviously the likes of smelly and tommy don't care about actual numbers and mathematical analysis. they think and reason in sound bites.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:56 am

That's what they do. They think one isolated incident changes everything. It would be like me saying you know what? I found an honest insurance salesman, and claiming that proved that the insurance industry was honest and fair Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:58 am

You can't generalize from specifics... is a rule that RW'ers have a great deal of trouble with.  I think it's their inability to think in abstractions.  They like scripts (in single pictures), but they can't move on to an actual cinematographic picture.  

It's why they do not understand systems. Genuine reasoning is taxing for conservatives. Their thing is to reject change, and imagining moving parts is fundamental to change. They don't get the practice. You snooze, you lose.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:00 am

They actually have quite a talent for appealing to that childish part of everyone, that loves to be told a simple story. I think our inability to counter that is our biggest problem on the left.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:09 am

Ben Reilly wrote:They actually have quite a talent for appealing to that childish part of everyone, that loves to be told a simple story. I think our inability to counter that is our biggest problem on the left.

Have you been watching the documentary series 'cyber war' ? it is more about politics than tech, I been watching some of it (it's a bit US centric) I think you and Quill might like it

Season 2 started last night down here, it was about just that and how the RW are dominating in the meme space because of the simplicity of their messages plus the easy to use 'nazi' visuals.

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/cyberwar-the-great-meme-war/595f95afd978e31b73496a7e
Not Sure if the link will work Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:They actually have quite a talent for appealing to that childish part of everyone, that loves to be told a simple story. I think our inability to counter that is our biggest problem on the left.

Have you been watching the documentary series 'cyber war' ? it is more about politics than tech, I been watching some of it (it's a bit US centric) I think you and Quill might like it

Season 2 started last night down here, it was about just that and how the RW are dominating in the meme space because of the simplicity of their messages plus the easy to use 'nazi' visuals.

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/cyberwar-the-great-meme-war/595f95afd978e31b73496a7e

I'll check that out, thanks for the tip! I think any insight on how people try to manipulate us is golden.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:

But of course. I've continually said, conservatives don't have the capacity to reason. Look at our conservatives...they continually offer cliches, catch-phrases and jingos, but can't engage in a reasonable discussion.

Mimes are just the computer vision of such pre-fabricated expressions.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:08 am

Also the black military cadet officer who was subjected to racial abuse??

Issued the abuse himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:11 am

Just showed you proof love.

A Muslim who said trump supporters attacked her lied about the whole thing.

Not sure you understand the concept of proof or statistic.

This womans crime was part of the statistics, she lied therefore the stats are wrong since they are based on at least one lie

Statistical speaking she won't be the only liar in the bunch, therefore the stats will be based on a large percentage of incorrect information.

Hence they are wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

This womans crime was part of the statistics, she lied therefore the stats are wrong since they are based on at least one lie

Statistical speaking she won't be the only liar in the bunch, therefore the stats will be based on a large percentage of incorrect information.

Hence they are wrong

No stats have been actually taken, little one. I can promise you, though, that the anti everybody who ain't white graffiti that appeared across America was not created by minority people, nor were the anti women insults and such.

Nobody wants to think they're the bad guy but sometimes you are

And you have always been the bad guy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:48 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Hence they are wrong

No stats have been actually taken, little one. I can promise you, though, that the anti everybody who ain't white graffiti that appeared across America was not created by minority people, nor were the anti women insults and such.

Nobody wants to think they're the bad guy but sometimes you are

And you have always been the bad guy.

BLACK KANSAS MAN GETS A FREE PASS FOR HALLOWEEN HATE CRIME HOAX

Dauntarius Williams, 21, admitted to painting racist graffiti on his own car and then parking it near Kansas State University as a ‘Halloween prank.’

The car was covered with racial slurs against blacks and messages that included “Go Home,” ”Date your own kind,” and “Die.”

The vehicle was parked Wednesday at an apartment complex near Kansas State University and is said to have fueled racial tensions at the university and in the community.

The Black Student Union called an emergency meeting that evening to discuss the incident. Kansas State then held a Facebook Live event the next day reassuring worried parents.

People took to social media to express their disgust.

One tweeter user wrote: “I’m so sick of @KState white students like are you fucking kidding me. I’m ready to fight whoever did this.”

“When I decided on @KState for the welcoming atmosphere I didn’t realize it was limited to people that look like me #FixThisFamily,” another tweeter wrote.

The incident resulted in the FBI launching a civil rights investigation into a possible hate crime.

But on Monday the Riley County Police Department issued a news release saying the 21-year-old owner of the vehicle, Dauntarius Williams, confessed to the investigators that he had vandalized his own car.

Despite filing a false report, authorities will not be charging him as it would ‘not be in the best interests of the citizens’ of Manhattan.

“We want to acknowledge that people felt anger and pain as a result of pictures and words that they saw,” Kansas State University spokesman Jeff Morris said Monday in a phone interview to The AP. “Those are very real responses.”

“The incident maybe wasn’t real – the emotions were,” Morris added.

“The whole situation got out of hand when it shouldn’t have even started,” Williams said. “It was just a Halloween prank that got out of hand. I wish I could go back to that night but I can’t. I just want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for the pain and news I have brought you all.”

Police said they recognized the difficulties the case created.

“While William’s mistake had a decidedly negative impact on the community, please recognize that he, like many of us when we were young, is a young man who made a mistake and is now doing his best to own up to it,” said Brad Schoen, director of the Riley County Police Department.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/11/black-kansas-man-gets-a-free-pass-for-halloween-hate-crime-hoax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:49 am

And day by day the lies are exposed and the narrative crumbles

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:41 pm

I ignore his posts on Muslims as he has no idea about them
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:53 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

I ignore his posts on Muslims as he has no idea about them

The facts speak for themselves mama.

Lies about racism and islamophobia told by blacks and Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Also the black military cadet officer who was subjected to racial abuse??
Issued the abuse himself
What's that got to do with this title [islamophobia], Mr strawman??  He could well be a christian - or atheist.

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:
Just showed you proof love. A Muslim who said trump supporters attacked her lied about the whole thing.
No, you posted about ONE teenage kid who lied. One isolated incident at a single point in time.
Proves nowt.
Your click-bait titles promise so much and deliver so little.
Raise your game!  bounce

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Also the black military cadet officer who was subjected to racial abuse??
Issued the abuse himself
What's that got to do with this title [islamophobia], Mr strawman??  He could well be a christian - or atheist.

smelly-bandit wrote:
Just showed you proof love. A Muslim who said trump supporters attacked her lied about the whole thing.
No, you posted about ONE teenage kid who lied. One isolated incident at a single point in time.
Proves nowt.
Your click-bait titles promise so much and deliver so little.
Raise your game!  bounce

its not just one, thats just one that ive shown you.

it always happens, the Muslims cry about some attack or other only to be found out that they are the ones doing it to themselves.

i cant force you to see the truth of the matter if you dont want to.

you can lead a horse to water...............................

quite frankly i don't care what you think, im not here for your personal benefit

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:57 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
quite frankly i don't care what you think,
It's not just me who opposes your viewpoint in this thread. Read back!  

smelly-bandit wrote:
im not here for your personal benefit
Correct.
You are not here for anyone's benefit.
You are here for your own benefit - you said you'd come here and show that the members of NF are scared of you winning all your arguments.
That is why you were unbanned.
No one is scared of your wonky arguments and kooky logic.
I leave you to it then, keep entertaining us with your flawed logic, cheerio Mr Banndit!  Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie 3143589420  Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
quite frankly i don't care what you think,

smelly-bandit wrote:
im not here for your personal benefit
Correct.
You are here for your own benefit - you said you'd come here and show that the members of NF are scared of you winning all your arguments.
I leave you to it then, keep entertaining us with your flawed logic, cheerio Mr Banndit!  Increase in islamophobia proven to be a lie 3143589420  Laughing

oppose all you want

i don't care, that's the whole point of not caring, do you really think im gonna go "oh no, jules and her cronies disagree with me, oh well i better change my views"

this isnt an argument, this is just showing how Muslims and ethnics lie about being victims of hate crimes, same as the spike in hate crimes following brexit was complete bullshit

you wanna oppose it?? oppose away

i haven't seen YOU post anything remotely factual, all we get from you is opinion masquerading as fact

hey ho, its the land of liberal make believe

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Goodnight Mr Banndit!!  lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Stench Traitor reminds me of Eddie Booth from the tv fail "Love thy Neighbour".
Sadly only Brits will know him.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:47 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:

Correct.

oppose all you want

i don't care, that's the whole point of not caring, do you really think im gonna go "oh no, jules and her cronies disagree with me, oh well i better change my views"

this isnt an argument, this is just showing how Muslims and ethnics lie about being victims of hate crimes, same as the spike in hate crimes following brexit was complete bullshit

i haven't seen YOU post anything remotely factual, all we get from you is opinion masquerading as fact

Blah...blah...blah...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Hence they are wrong

Evil or Very Mad

Listen up, SmellyIlliterateDumbfuckski...

You have proven over and over again that you're obviously the one who doesn't understand even the basics of statistics, simple maths,  or the concept of "burden of proof"..

Not satisfied and contented with posting your usual hatemongering and fearmongering neo-nazi rants on here, as seen on this thread you consistently fall back onto neo-nazi and alt.right propaganda sites as your proffered "proof".

You hopeless little grub --  scumbags like you, Tommy, DYKhead and gelico deserve one another..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:09 am

You do have a way with words Wolfie, Do they make you feel BIG?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:41 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

oppose all you want

Blah...blah...blah...

Do you hear the word "owned" often

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Blah...blah...blah...

Do you hear the word "owned" often

Laughing   Never heard it...and there's a reason, weakwipe.  Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down