NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zionism is Anti Semitism

Go down

Zionism is Anti Semitism Empty Zionism is Anti Semitism

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Let me put forward an idea. Years ago the Celts lived in England. Now I say to you, those of Celtic Heritage must live in England and not in other countries.

That is what Zionism says to Jews. It says Jews to not belong in the countries of the world, they belong in Israel and should return to Israel and know their place. Thankfully many Jews are now seeing through it and telling them to get knotted.

Now, who gives the same message to Muslims? ISIS.

Back to top Go down

Zionism is Anti Semitism Empty Re: Zionism is Anti Semitism

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:30 pm

sassy wrote:Let me put forward an idea.  Years ago the Celts lived in England.   Now I say to you, those of Celtic Heritage must live in England and not in other countries.

That is what Zionism says to Jews.   It says Jews to not belong in the countries of the world, they belong in Israel and should return to Israel and know their place.   Thankfully many Jews are now seeing through it and telling them to get knotted.

Now, who gives the same message to Muslims?   ISIS.

Celts are of German heritage and their genesis did not form in the UK

The point you miss is that for centuries the Celts were accepted and not accepted later by foreign invades, like the Saxons, and here with the Arabs as invaders

The Jews have never been accepted in many nations

So you think its wrong that they have a place that protects them from a world that is still essentially very antisemitic

You then make this comparable to ISIS.

Tell that to the survivors of the Holocasut

Back to top Go down