NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Kitten Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You'll See Today

5 posters

Go down

This Kitten Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You'll See Today Empty This Kitten Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You'll See Today

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:10 pm

A man filmed his cat watching a horror film and the little guy is completely transfixed!

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6617/This-Kitten-Watching-A-Horror-Movie-Is-The-Best-Thing-You-ll-See-Today

lol!

Back to top Go down

This Kitten Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You'll See Today Empty Re: This Kitten Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You'll See Today

Post by Syl Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:30 pm

Awwww...he was scared.
I wanted to shield his eyes.... Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Kitten Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You'll See Today Empty Re: This Kitten Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You'll See Today

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Great clip!! Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:25 pm

hahahaha brilliant didge

i still think the best one you've put up is that crazy bloke (cant remember his name, Bash or some such) laughing hysterically at really weird shoes,,,,,you remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:35 pm

gelico wrote:

hahahaha brilliant didge

i still think the best one you've put up is that crazy bloke (cant remember his name, Bash or some such) laughing hysterically at really weird shoes,,,,,you remember?

You mean this Gelico. It always cracks me up..... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

hahahaha brilliant didge

lol! lol! lol!

I defy anyone not to laugh when watching that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:18 pm

Funny clip!

I heard a womans voice say 'Mrs Bates'... so it sounded like the film may well have been 'Psycho'...?

I never found the Psycho films to be scary... and I never found many other (so called) 'scary' films to be scary either...

But I can't watch 'The shining' on my own without having to turn it over half way through... and I think I remember a couple of 'Amityville' films as well as 'The omen' being a bit scary too...!

Can anyone else think of any 'proper scary' scary films...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Funny clip!

I heard a womans voice say 'Mrs Bates'... so it sounded like the film may well have been 'Psycho'...?

I never found the Psycho films to be scary... and I never found many other (so called) 'scary' films to be scary either...

But I can't watch 'The shining' on my own without having to turn it over half way through... and I think I remember a couple of 'Amityville' films as well as 'The omen' being a bit scary too...!

Hellraiser is pretty scary...and a film called 'Hostel' was if you like that sort of thing..

And a brilliant but scary psychological thriller from Australia called 'She's crushed'....no one has heard of it, I loved it.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:24 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

hahahaha brilliant didge

hahahaha yep, that's the one.

no matter how many times i watch it i always crack up laughing every time. i'll always love you just for putting that up

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:26 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Funny clip!

Hellraiser is pretty scary...and a film called 'Hostel' was  if you like that sort of thing..

And a brilliant but scary psychological thriller from Australia called 'She's crushed'....no one has heard of it, I loved it.

I absolutely hated Hostel, it frightened and depressed me

as did Trainspotting

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:34 am

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hellraiser is pretty scary...and a film called 'Hostel' was  if you like that sort of thing..

as did Trainspotting

I've never seen Trainspotting, just never fancied it.

Hostel is pretty gory, I like the scary films best, preferably without all the gore.
NEVER watch the Human centipede, its about the most repulsive film I have ever seen.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:16 am

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

as did Trainspotting

I've never seen Trainspotting, just never fancied it.

Hostel is pretty gory, I like the scary films best, preferably without all the gore.
NEVER watch the Human centipede, its about the most repulsive film I have ever seen.

I have watched it, syl and repulsive is about right

Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Its revolting. I love scary films...but hate being knocked sick by a film.
That one was so sickening I couldn't forget it for ages. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Syl wrote:Its revolting. I love scary films...but hate being knocked sick by a film.

it was indeed. i watched it with my sons and thought it was vile. at the time my youngest was having issues about bad thoughts (basically, wanting to kill his teachers - he hated school). his thoughts were really worrying him and i had to explain that we all have bad thoughts and said to him that the person who wrote the human caterpillar wasnt a maniac in real life but the mind can take us on really weird journeys. that film made me feel sick too

hostel frightened the shit out of me

and trainspotting kind of had it's comical moments but it showed scenes of some guy coming down off heroin going cold turkey and the hallucinations were petrifying to me. If i was ever ever tempted to take heroin i would remember that film and just think er,,no thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:Its revolting. I love scary films...but hate being knocked sick by a film.

it was indeed.  i watched it with my sons and thought it was vile.  at the time my youngest was having issues about bad thoughts (basically, wanting to kill his teachers - he hated school).  his thoughts were really worrying him and i had to explain that we all have bad thoughts and said to him that the person who wrote the human caterpillar wasnt a maniac in real life but the mind can take us on really weird journeys.  that film made me feel sick too

and trainspotting kind of had it's comical moments but it showed scenes of some guy coming down off heroin going cold turkey and the hallucinations were petrifying to me.  If i was ever ever tempted to take heroin i would remember that film and just think er,,no thanks

That's a good explanation given to your son. The nicest people can have the most vivid imaginations, and I think violent thoughts in youngsters can be very scary so its good to talk about them.
My son when he was young loved to draw and would create quite violent pictures of guns and shootings, in real life he wouldn't hurt a fly.

I wonder when Clive Barker and Stephen King etc realised that their scary thoughts could make them millions? Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:24 pm

I asked for 'scary'... not sick/depressing...

When I was a young kid in the 70's, about 7-8 yrs old, my mum used to sometimes let us stay up a bit late to watch some of the 'scary' stuff that was on back then... we used to love watching 'Hammer House of horror' and 'Saphire & Steel', that I seem to remember being on quite late... and sometimes particularly scary too...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 pm

This chilling horror short by director Julian Terry is only 2 minutes long but it will make you terrified to fall asleep at night with your Amazon Echo plugged in.

I think I'll just throw my Echo away just to be safe...

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6621/This-2-Minute-Horror-Film-Will-Make-You-Unplug-Your-Amazon-Echo-At-Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

it was indeed.  i watched it with my sons and thought it was vile.  at the time my youngest was having issues about bad thoughts (basically, wanting to kill his teachers - he hated school).  his thoughts were really worrying him and i had to explain that we all have bad thoughts and said to him that the person who wrote the human caterpillar wasnt a maniac in real life but the mind can take us on really weird journeys.  that film made me feel sick too

and trainspotting kind of had it's comical moments but it showed scenes of some guy coming down off heroin going cold turkey and the hallucinations were petrifying to me.  If i was ever ever tempted to take heroin i would remember that film and just think er,,no thanks

That's a good explanation given to your son. The nicest people can have the most vivid imaginations, and I think violent thoughts in youngsters can be very scary so its good to talk about them.
My son when he was young loved to draw and would create  quite violent pictures of guns and shootings, in real life he wouldn't hurt  a fly.

I wonder when Clive Barker and Stephen King etc realised that their scary thoughts could make them millions? Laughing

oh wow, syl my own son did that too. he's good at drawing and liked to do cartoonish pictures (anime) and that. he drew various pictures of his science teacher one with his head chopped off, one with a knife up his backside, one begging for his life while getting his throat cut, they were really violent and bloody. unfortunately he was daft enough to keep them on him and they were discovered. his science teacher was shit scared of my son and wouldn't have him in his class after that. i had to go down to yet another meeting about his behaviour and was trying to explain that thats how he gets his temper out of him is to just draw.

head was implying it was sociopatchic behaviour but as i said, normally that would mean cruelty to animals and younger children but not only do we have two cats who adore my son but his little cousins also love him to bits. he's never actually been violent but used to get his temper out of him by violent drawings and rapping.

i just let him get on with it and now at 19 he's pretty well balanced i would say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

When I was a young kid in the 70's, about 7-8 yrs old, my mum used to sometimes let us stay up a bit late to watch some of the 'scary' stuff that was on back then... we used to love watching 'Hammer House of horror' and 'Saphire & Steel', that I seem to remember being on quite late... and sometimes particularly scary too...!

i remember hammer hosue of horror being scary - one of them was a kind of demon that killed people and then took over their lives and looked just like them. i only remember it had something to do with really bad teeth. my brother knocked on the door to come in and i opened the letter box and made him show me his teeth before i would let him in

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:17 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

i remember hammer hosue of horror being scary - one of them was a kind of demon that killed people and then took over their lives and  looked just like them.  i only remember it had something to do with really bad teeth.  my brother knocked on the door to come in and i opened the letter box and made him show me his teeth before i would let him in

lol!

Laughing

Can you remember ever seeing "Saphire & Steel"... and what that was all about...?

I remember it had Joanna Lumly in it, and the actor who played 'Steed' from 'The Avengers' in it too (I think)...

I seem to remember one particular scary episode of something, (hammer house or saphire&steel), where they were in some remote village and train stn, I think... something about an old soldier haunting the place... and a tune kept being played 'pack up your troubles in an old kit bag and smile, smile, smile'...!

Anyone...?

I was only about 7 at the time... and I think my mum only used to let us stay up and watch some of this scary shit cos she wanted to watch it but was too scared to watch it on her own...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

i remember hammer hosue of horror being scary - one of them was a kind of demon that killed people and then took over their lives and  looked just like them.  i only remember it had something to do with really bad teeth.  my brother knocked on the door to come in and i opened the letter box and made him show me his teeth before i would let him in

lol!

Laughing

Can you remember ever seeing "Saphire & Steel"... and what that was all about...?

I remember it had Joanna Lumly in it, and the actor who played 'Steed' from 'The Avengers' in it too (I think)...

I seem to remember one particular scary episode of something, (hammer house or saphire&steel), where they were in some remote village and train stn, I think... something about an old soldier haunting the place... and a tune kept being played 'pack up your troubles in an old kit bag and smile, smile, smile'...!

Anyone...?

I was only about 7 at the time... and I think my mum only used to let us stay up and watch some of this scary shit cos she wanted to watch it but was too scared to watch it on her own...!!!

lol!

yes she was Perdy, she got a haircut named after her - they were investigators, i think into the unusual, l

and that episode was saphire and steel, it was just called the railway station. they discovered he was a ghost and reckoned on the station being some kind of recruitment office for zombie types, ghosts etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:50 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

My son when he was young loved to draw and would create  quite violent pictures of guns and shootings, in real life he wouldn't hurt  a fly.

oh wow, syl my own son did that too.  he's good at drawing and liked to do cartoonish pictures (anime) and that.  he drew various pictures of his science teacher one with his head chopped off, one with a knife up his backside, one begging for his life while getting his throat cut, they were really violent and bloody. unfortunately he was daft enough to keep them on him and they were discovered.  his science teacher was shit scared of my son and wouldn't have him in his class after thrat.  i had to go down to yet another meeting about his behaviour and was trying to explain that thats how he gets his temper out of him is to just draw.

head was implying it was sociopatchic behaviour but as i said, normally that would mean cruelty to animals and younger children but not only do we have two cats who adore my son but his little cousins also love him to bits.  he's never actually been violent but used to get his temper out of him by violent drawings and rapping.

i just let him get on with it and now at 19 he's pretty well balanced i would say

Im sure he is, same with my son, he grew out of it and graduated to cartoon comic characters, like your son he was a good artist, it was just a way of expressing himself at the time.
Gelico, that poor teacher. Razz Maybe he overreacted a bit though.

Tommy, I remember Saphire and Steel, Joanna Lumley and David McCallum, him that was in Man from Uncle were the two title characters I think.

A TV series that scared me was 'Salems lot'...David Soul starred in it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Ooohh yes... 'Salems lot'...!

I remember that... (again watched it as a kid)... and that was scary!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:21 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Ooohh yes... 'Salems lot'...!

The best newer ones are The Ring and Final Destination. Truly scary without relying on a bunch of gore.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:01 am

The first Final Destination was good then they just sucked after that. Wasn't the film supposed to be a send-up of horror films?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Ooohh yes... 'Salems lot'...!

Stephen King. Read the book, never saw the movie.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down