NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J. Edgar Hoover Memo: Public Has to Believe Lee Harvey Oswald Was Assassin

Go down

J. Edgar Hoover Memo: Public Has to Believe Lee Harvey Oswald Was Assassin Empty J. Edgar Hoover Memo: Public Has to Believe Lee Harvey Oswald Was Assassin

Post by Guest Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:52 pm

J. Edgar Hoover, the director of the FBI when John F. Kennedy was assassinated, was adamant that the American public needed to believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in shooting the president and stated that concern in an internal memo on Nov. 24, 1963—the day Jack Ruby killed Oswald. Hoover said: “There is nothing further on the Oswald case except that he is dead.” Hoover referred to the Deputy Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach helping ensure that the public did not believe there was any wider plan to help Oswald: “The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin.”

READ IT AT NBC NEWS

CIA Spyhunters Knew Lee Harvey Oswald Was in Dallas Days Before JFK’s Assassination

On Nov. 15, 1963, the staff of legendary CIA counterintelligence master James Angleton learned that Oswald ensconced in Dallas. President Kennedy had seven days to live.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cia-spyhunters-knew-lee-harvey-oswald-was-in-dallas-days-before-jfks-assassination

Back to top Go down

J. Edgar Hoover Memo: Public Has to Believe Lee Harvey Oswald Was Assassin Empty Re: J. Edgar Hoover Memo: Public Has to Believe Lee Harvey Oswald Was Assassin

Post by magica Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:46 pm

I was disappointed as we know no more than we did back then.

There's a man James Files who said he shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll, someone else shot first, not Oswald.. This was ordered by the mafia. He sounds so real, I can believe him. He names people and meetings with top men in Mafia too.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down