NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good trump

4 posters

Go down

Good trump  Empty Good trump

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:23 am

Former president Barack Obama has been busy since leaving office trying to secure his legacy.

But here's one big way Americans will always remember the 44th president: People forced to live on food stamp soared 32% under his watch. In 2009, when he took office, there were 33.5 million people on food stamp benefits; in October 2016, just a few months before he left office, that number had skyrocketed to 44.2 million — a jump of 10.7 million people.

The cost of the program to taxpayers rose from $50.3 billion to $66.6 billion — all while Obama's administration pushed the idea that the economy was booming (it wasn't). As the unemployment rate dropped (mainly due to Obama officials reducing the number of people considered in the "work force"), millions were forced onto food stamps.

But that "hope and change" has been replaced by four simple words: "Make America Great Again."

New statistics from the U.S. Department of Agriculture show nearly1.5 million Americans have gotten off the food stamp rolls since President Trump took office in January 2017. That's a 3.5% drop in less than a year.

They've been streaming off the rolls every month.

January to February – 408,956
February to March – 95,152
March to April – 521,295
April to May- 176,527
May to June – 178,648
June to July – 236,417

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22667/great-again-15-million-fewer-americans-food-stamps-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Back to top Go down

Good trump  Empty Re: Good trump

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:39 am

Rolling Eyes

The outright lies just keep on flowing from the SmellyBumTrollster,  every time he even gets near a vacant keyboard...

The most outstanding fact to flow from Smelly's idiotic Trump propaganda puff pieces..

As with his insane_asylum_chum VoD,  they both have to keep on resorting to their favourite alt.right/neo-nazi blogsites to find these 'feel good' faux news stories.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Proof that the Daily Wire is an ultra conservative website.
44% think it is extreme right wing. It is unashamedly biased to the right.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Proof that the Daily Wire is an ultra conservative website.
44% think it is extreme right wing. It is unashamedly  biased to the right.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/

Funny that when any RW media are agreeing with you on an issue you suddenly rate them

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Arrow

Smelly is simply proving what an economic dunce he is at heart...

Any improvements in the "food stamp" sector of American welfare is down to the flow-on effects from economic conditions from last year; which in turn will be from economic decisions made around 12 -->> 18 months prior to business upturns..

Clueless morons like Smelly and VoD can make all the false claims they like, but the truth remains. They need to keep referring to their fave alt.right/neo-nazi websites to find the Trump-friendly "alternative news" spin doctors -- when even the mainstream conservative-owned media won't agree with their fascist agenda..

Smelly, Deano, VoD, and their ilk -- a complete bunch of total morons.. Let's look back in another year or two -- and then we will see the real effects of the Donnie's presidency...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:52 pm

Stench is just a racist retard who obviously was staved of oxygen at birth.
VoD is living proof that God is not benevolent, but a nasty , vidictive and spiteful being, if his followers are anythinģ to go by.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Why do some people make nasty remarks about other posters just because they don't like their political views? Some are positively hateful !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:04 pm

More to the point, Barack Obama is old news. One must be feeling defensive about 'pussy-grabber' Trump, if you have to go there.

Try something relevant, Russ.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:56 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Arrow

Smelly is simply proving what an economic dunce he is at heart...

Any improvements in the "food stamp" sector of American welfare is down to the flow-on effects from economic conditions from last year;  which in turn will be from economic decisions made around 12 -->> 18 months prior to business upturns..

Clueless morons like Smelly and VoD can make all the false claims they like, but the truth remains.  They need to keep referring to their fave alt.right/neo-nazi websites to find the Trump-friendly "alternative news" spin doctors --  when even the mainstream conservative-owned media won't agree with their fascist agenda..

Smelly, Deano, VoD, and their ilk --  a complete bunch of total morons..  Let's look back in another year or two --  and then we will see the real effects of the Donnie's presidency...

Is that like Obama was about to issue the kill order on OBL because of the groundwork put in place by bush?

Oh no that's different right??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:57 pm

nicko wrote:Why do some people make nasty remarks about other posters just because they don't like their political views?   Some are positively hateful !

They can't help themselves nicko, they are consumed by anger and hatred.

Don't fear for me, I feel only sympathy for them

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Can't under stand that Lurker bloke, he needs to get a life !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Lurkers kind has broken

Think Clegg and his obsession with a second referendum

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:58 pm

I like his steadfast pursuit of the one true point.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:31 am

GOOD TRUMP: He Promised To Cut 'Job-Killing' Regulations. So Far He's Outpacing Reagan

On the campaign trail, Donald Trump made a lot of promises, and while some of them, like the Big, Beautiful Wall, have thus far proven elusive, he's managed to keep several that aren't getting much airtime in the unprecedentedly negative coverage of him. One thing he's doing quite well at following through on is his promise to get the government out of the way of businesses. In fact, he's doing it better than any president going back to Jimmy Carter — and, yes, that includes Ronald Reagan.

Peter Boyer at The Weekly Standard provides an analysis of just how well Trump is doing on slashing "job-killing red tape all across our economy," as Trump put it in a speech a few weeks ago. "We have stopped or eliminated more regulations in the last eight months than any president has done during an entire term. It’s not even close," said Trump — and as Boyer highlights, the president appears to have that fact about right.

The Mercatus Center's Patrick McLaughlin, Boyer explains, studied the the total "output of regulatory restrictions promulgated in the last several presidencies, going back to Jimmy Carter," and found that Trump had managed to make the net increase of regulatory restrictions "zero." No other president managed to get through their full term without raising the number of regulatory restrictions, including Reagan.

Boyer provides a summary of Trump's actions so far that appear to be making some significant inroads on the notoriously difficult process of eliminating government regulations, the most impactful of which has been Trump's Executive Order 13771, which requires that any new regulation by any agency must be balanced by the elimination of two outdated, ineffective, or overly costly regulations:

It was a clever ploy; the process of combing through old regulations is a time-consuming burden, as is the companion Trump order that the cost to the economy of any new regulation must be offset by savings from canceled regulations. Together, the effect has been to greatly delay new regulations. The government keeps track of the regulatory pace of its agencies through a semi-annual report called the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions, and one White House official who has reviewed the autumn edition says that new regulatory output is effectively nil.

The Trump administration has managed to rein in the infamously regulation-prone EPA by largely shutting down its anti-democratic "sue-and-settle" practice, which was abused by "sympathetic" administrators to bypass the regulatory process by settling with activist groups — a practice the Obama administration particularly loved.

Meanwhile, Trump has used executive action to, as Democratic Sen.Chuck Schumer put it, take a "wrecking ball" to Obamacare by deregulating some key aspects of it and opening up competition among insurers.

So while Trump's sometimes regrettable tweets might be dominating the headlines, thus far, he's quietly overseeing the most conservative administration in terms of regulatory policy in recent history

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22683/good-trump-trump-promised-cut-job-killing-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:19 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:
Why do some people make nasty remarks about other posters just because they don't like their political views?   Some are positively hateful !

Rolling Eyes

So quips NewsFix's  #1 hatemonger...

Hates blacks;
Hates women;
Hates foreigners;
Hates immigrants;
Denies climate change;
Hates the environment;
Opposes democracy;
Hates refugees;
Hates 'liberals';
Hates lefties;
Hates gays..

Is there anyone or anything that you don't apparently hate, SmellyGirlyManBum'  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:49 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

So quips NewsFix's  #1 hatemonger...

Hates blacks;
Hates women;
Hates foreigners;
Hates immigrants;
Denies climate change;
Hates the environment;
Opposes democracy;
Hates refugees;
Hates 'liberals';
Hates lefties;
Hates gays..

Is there anyone or anything that you don't apparently hate, SmellyGirlyManBum'  ?

Again you have the priorities wrong

It's Liberals at the top of the hate list, always at the top

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Former president Barack Obama has been busy since leaving office trying to secure his legacy.

But here's one big way Americans will always remember the 44th president: People forced to live on food stamp soared 32% under his watch. In 2009, when he took office, there were 33.5 million people on food stamp benefits; in October 2016, just a few months before he left office, that number had skyrocketed to 44.2 million — a jump of 10.7 million people.

The cost of the program to taxpayers rose from $50.3 billion to $66.6 billion — all while Obama's administration pushed the idea that the economy was booming (it wasn't). As the unemployment rate dropped (mainly due to Obama officials reducing the number of people considered in the "work force"), millions were forced onto food stamps.

But that "hope and change" has been replaced by four simple words: "Make America Great Again."

New statistics from the U.S. Department of Agriculture show nearly1.5 million Americans have gotten off the food stamp rolls since President Trump took office in January 2017. That's a 3.5% drop in less than a year.

March to April – 521,295
April to May- 176,527
May to June – 178,648
June to July – 236,417

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22667/great-again-15-million-fewer-americans-food-stamps-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

So how many people had access to medical care before he took office and then after he took office?

How many had jobs before the recession caused by the Republicans and after?

So who was in office when the recession hit?

Lets look at unemployment

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama-been-in-8-charts

You want to skew the facts you best be up to the task smelly.

Seriously, are you going to plagerize everything of Ben shapiro, never looking at the facts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:07 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Former president Barack Obama has been busy since leaving office trying to secure his legacy.

March to April – 521,295
April to May- 176,527
May to June – 178,648
June to July – 236,417

So how many people had access to medical care before he took office and then after he took office?

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/07/508600239/what-kind-of-jobs-president-has-obama-been-in-8-charts

Seriously, are you going to plagerize everything of Ben shapiro, never looking at the facts?

well didge ben shapiro is more intelligent than i am and he is way more plugged into the American political system than either you or i am, so yeah im gonna use his stuff , just like you use

whatever the hell this is ^^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

well didge ben shapiro is more intelligent than i am and he is way more plugged into the American political system than either you or i am, so yeah im gonna use his stuff , just like you use  

I think anyone is more intelligent that you, if you have to use others arguments and never stop to see if his arguments are good or bad.

I am an admirer of Ben, but he falls down badly on how he is biased himself.

Take me, I think Obama was one of the best domestically as a President and one of the worst on foreign policy
What is my link

Facts

Care to read it smelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I think anyone is more intelligent that you, if you have to use others arguments and never stop to see if his arguments are good or bad.

Take me, I think Obama was one of the best domestically as a President and one of the worst on foreign policy
What is my link

Facts

Care to read it smelly?

well i don't really care about your opinions didge

i think you're an idiot to be honest.

you think Obama walked on water??good for you, i think he was a disaster, and im not about to change my mind because you tell me to. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

What is my link

Facts

Care to read it smelly?

you think Obama walked on water??good for you, i think he was a disaster, and im not about to change my mind because you tell me to.   Rolling Eyes

1) Contradiction alert, as you just replied, showing you do care.

2) Thats is fine mate, what is more important is whether you win the idiot crown. 
You always do mate

3) Where did I say he walked on water? 

Did you actually read my answer?

Clearly not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:43 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

you think Obama walked on water??good for you, i think he was a disaster, and im not about to change my mind because you tell me to.   Rolling Eyes

2) Thats is fine mate, what is more important is whether you win the idiot crown. 
You always do mate

Clearly not

are you so starved of attention that you think me replying to you means i value your opinion??

i reply to wolfie and angry pants not because i value what they have to say but for my own amusement.

point 3 should tell you just how little attention i actually pay to you, no didge i didnt fully read your answer, i NEVER fully read your posts, i skim them and pick out things i think i can take the piss out of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

You always do mate

Clearly not

are you so starved of attention that you think me replying to you means i value your opinion??

i reply to wolfie and angry pants not because i value what they have to say but for my own amusement.

point 3 should tell you just how little attention i actually pay to you, no didge i didnt fully read your answer, i NEVER fully read your posts, i skim them and pick out things i think i can take the piss out of.

1) I thought it was a debate forum smelly, are you now scared of views that counter your own?

2) I think you reply to them, as you know they are emotionally compremised. It makes you think you have the upper edge

3) Contradiction again, as you have replied to me in numereous threads alone tonight.
I simple am an itch you cannot scratch mate.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down