NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great win by Chelsea tonight..

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Great win by Chelsea tonight.. Empty Great win by Chelsea tonight..

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:29 pm

first team for a long time to beat Man city at home it was a great game of football too..

Back to top Go down

Great win by Chelsea tonight.. Empty Re: Great win by Chelsea tonight..

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Fucking irritating, we needed that win; still it wasn't like City got mauled and the boys played ok; Chelsea parked the bus (as they do) at 1-0, though still came close a few times- I have faith though, every team has a blip, Aguero will be back for the next tough League game (still Chelsea and Barca in cups...) we still lead Chelsea on goals (by a long way!) and Arsenal have a date at Anfield ext  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:Fucking irritating, we needed that win; still it wasn't like City got mauled and the boys played ok; Chelsea parked the bus (as they do) at 1-0, though still came close a few times- I have faith though, every team has a blip, Aguero will be back for the next tough League game (still Chelsea and Barca in cups...) we still lead Chelsea on goals (by a long way!) and Arsenal have a date at Anfield ext  Twisted Evil 

city are undoubtedly a very good side bags of talent and depth of squad, its not surprising they are doing well, it was a great match it could have been 5-4 with saves and wood work..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:43 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Fucking irritating, we needed that win; still it wasn't like City got mauled and the boys played ok; Chelsea parked the bus (as they do) at 1-0, though still came close a few times- I have faith though, every team has a blip, Aguero will be back for the next tough League game (still Chelsea and Barca in cups...) we still lead Chelsea on goals (by a long way!) and Arsenal have a date at Anfield ext  Twisted Evil 

city are undoubtedly a very good side bags of talent and depth of squad, its not surprising they are doing well, it was a great match it could have been 5-4 with saves and wood work..lol

It could, and should have been, Dzeko needs to get a good first touch, and Silva (who is almost perfect) needs to score more  Sad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

It could, and should have been, Dzeko needs to get a good first touch, and Silva (who is almost perfect) needs to score more  Sad 

at one time dzeko was on the pitch two minutes an he scored.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:01 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

at one time dzeko was on the pitch two minutes an he scored.. :D 

Yeah not now; he needs 5 opportunities to score 1, luckily he normally gets those chances, just not today, starting to worry we have too many injuries- Nasri, Fernandinho, Aguero; Negredo didn't look as good tonight but sure he'll refind form. On the plus side Jovetic is looking good Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Great news this result if you are a Gooner like me.

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Pffft, come on the Scousers  Rolling Eyes lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:Pffft, come on the Scousers  Rolling Eyes lol! 

Hi mate

Still interesting eh, and am still clearly very much astounded they have not fallen back yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:49 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Pffft, come on the Scousers  Rolling Eyes lol! 

Hi mate

Still interesting eh, and am still clearly very much astounded they have not fallen back yet

Very interesting, still Norwhich, Sunderland, Stoke, Villa and Hull are out next games in the PL; and while I never like to write off opponents (especially Sunderland, major bogey team for us!) if we continue as we have been we should mount up the points in the next month or so  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 pm

It could well decide but how things have been going, I don;t think I can say, it really is that open, even if Man City are easily the favorites.
Imagine Arsenal do beat both Man U and Liverpool? Even then Eilzel you must admit to being a little bit worried?
It could go to the wire and hope it does

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:It could well decide but how things have been going, I don;t think I can say, it really is that open, even if Man City are easily the favorites.
Imagine Arsenal do beat both Man U and Liverpool? Even then Eilzel you must admit to being a little bit worried?
It could go to the wire and hope it does

Nah I hope Liverpool and Manu trounce yas  lol! 

But if they don't, then yes I'll be worried, I'm worried about Chelski too  Shocked 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 pm

I am loving this season, though know doubt my words will be saying hate this season if it all goes Pete Tong

Catch you later Eilzel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down