NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feminism comes home to roost

+5
'Wolfie
eddie
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Syl
9 posters

Go down

feminism comes home to roost  Empty feminism comes home to roost

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:02 am

Dawn French is right: Why do so many shameless young women want to match the worst behaviour of men, asks LIBBY PURVES

Dawn French (pictured) spoke out against the ladette culture that has become prevalent among young women

Dawn French has done us a favour: with refreshing force. In an amiable interview at the weekend she was reflecting — as a comedy creator will do — on the absurdities of modern life when she landed, with sudden anger, on the ladette thing.

She had been watching reality shows about 'young lasses out on the lash in Ibiza', not only helplessly drunk but having reckless sex with all and sundry.

'I am shocked at how they behave,' French said. 'These girls are preloading with vodka, primping . . . You reckon they want to meet someone who would love, cherish and respect them. But instead they go out and get utterly hammered and are s***ging in a bush and coming out and going 'Yes!' like men. Like the men we hoped we wouldn't ever be like, and certainly not mimic as women.'

She asks: 'Am I totally out of step? Is it really OK to be as sexually free as you like and as drunk as you like? I don't buy it. It feels wrong to me.'

And to the rest of us, Dawn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4897136/Why-Dawn-French-right-young-women.html

Back to top Go down

feminism comes home to roost  Empty Re: feminism comes home to roost

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:03 am

this is what cancerous feminism looks like.

and if you think this is bad?? wait till young mommies come home from the frontlines in body bags

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Personally I think she has a point in some of the things she says.

There are some women who don't look after themselves, they are, as was called in my day 'slappers'.
There have always been slappers around, I saw plenty of them in my time when working in night clubs and travelling through town late at night....women who drank too much (drink or drugs are usually involved)  they have no respect for themselves and act, like Dawn French said, like the kind of men most decent women wouldn't touch with a bargepole...(I'm paraphrasing there but the points the same.
The main difference is today women like this are celebrated, they get TV shows and become D list celebs....other like minded young women see them and aim to be just like them.
The slapper Wayne Rooney was caught with a couple of weeks ago is giving press interviews, walking around in oversized sunglasses (in Manchester  Rolling Eyes ) and believing her Christmas's have come all at once.

Also everything is caught on camera now and shared with the world, so what was once hushed up is now normal practice.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:03 pm

I think how you behave in public reflects on your class, or lack of it. It's like table manners. I can't bear it when people don't have any. Sitting gobbling food with their elbows on the table, eating with their mouths open, and holding their knife like a pen.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Frankly, I agree. She has an excellent point.

The message should go even further: men, take heed, you end up with unwanted paternity, which can change your life and screw you up as well.

A cheap fuck is about as significant as that last drink you shouldn't have had. It turns a fun experience into a bad experience, and nothing is gained from it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:14 pm

But let me hasten to add, this has nothing to do with feminism.  Feminism is based on changing role assignments to equalize the justice between men and women.

You "equalize" by rejecting status, and going with dynamicism.  Ancient sex roles are static and immobile, while a more fluid systems allows women as well as men to achieve.  To analogyze, ordinarily water can find it's own level, but if you hold back (impose stasis upon) the system, it doesn't work.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 pm

I remember reading decades ago in Cosmopolitan magazine, which I suppose was a very early forerunner in all this Ladette culture, that women didn't need to be respected, respect was nothing, they wanted to be equal, lusted after, admired etc etc....they made it sound like to be respected was somehow 'square'.
I never understood that even when I was young.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm

I think it might be fair to say, a lot of women have definitely become more (sexually) aggressive and money-hungry too. Money seems to be very important to a vast majority of women I know, they wouldn't date a guy unless he drove a certain price range of car.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:But let me hasten to add, this has nothing to do with feminism.  Feminism is based on changing role assignments to equalize the justice between men and women.

You "equalize" by rejecting status, and going with dynamicism.  Ancient sex roles are static and immobile, while a more fluid systems allows women as well as men to achieve.  To analogyze, ordinarily water can find it's own level, but if you hold back (impose stasis upon) the system, it doesn't work.

So basically women acting like men as per the article

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:I think it might be fair to say, a lot of women have definitely become more (sexually) aggressive and money-hungry too. Money seems to be very important to a vast majority of women I know, they wouldn't date a guy unless he drove a certain price range of car.

Which accounts for a generation of women in their 50's suddenly looking around and finding themselves alone and childless

Feminism is cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 pm

eddie wrote:I think it might be fair to say, a lot of women have definitely become more (sexually) aggressive and money-hungry too. Money seems to be very important to a vast majority of women I know, they wouldn't date a guy unless he drove a certain price range of car.

Many women like power and money in a male. I guess it harks back to some subterranean mind set whereby this equates to providing a safe secure haven for them to bring issue forth. Personally, I prefer a man who can make me laugh.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:15 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Which accounts for a generation of women in their 50's suddenly looking around and finding themselves alone and  childless

Feminism is cancer
Taken from the Office for National Statistics 2015/16

"There are officially more single men than women in England and Wales, across all age brackets and in almost every local authority in the country. Of the country’s single population aged between 18 and 64, 54% are men. While looking at the population as a whole it’s just 49%.
There are only two administrative areas in England and Wales that have more never married women aged 18-64 than men - Knowsley, on Merseyside, and the south-west London borough of Wandsworth."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:08 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Which accounts for a generation of women in their 50's suddenly looking around and finding themselves alone and  childless

Feminism is cancer

What's wrong with being childless?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:00 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Feminism is cancer

Idea

This idiotic nonsense from SmellyBum' only proves one thing...

Smelly hates women...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:14 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I think how you behave in public reflects on your class, or lack of it.   It's like table manners.   I can't bear it when people don't have any.   Sitting gobbling food with their elbows on the table, eating with their mouths open, and holding their knife like a pen.  

If you're eating food that the chef has so ill prepared that you need a knife at the table you don't have any class or culture Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just stating facts feminism comes home to roost  202592697 feminism comes home to roost  202592697 feminism comes home to roost  202592697
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Feminism is cancer

Idea

This idiotic nonsense from SmellyBum'  only proves one thing...

Smelly hates women...

because he probably can't get any Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

feminism is fine,
stupid feminists are stupid
like smelly is stupid
and stupid people are generally stupid Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Idea

This idiotic nonsense from SmellyBum'  only proves one thing...

Smelly hates women...

because he probably can't get any Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

feminism is fine,
stupid feminists are stupid
like smelly is stupid
and stupid people are generally stupid Cool

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I think how you behave in public reflects on your class, or lack of it.   It's like table manners.   I can't bear it when people don't have any.   Sitting gobbling food with their elbows on the table, eating with their mouths open, and holding their knife like a pen.  

If you're eating food that the chef has so ill prepared that you need a knife at the table you don't have any class or culture Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just stating facts feminism comes home to roost  202592697 feminism comes home to roost  202592697 feminism comes home to roost  202592697

Just because you are so infantilised that you need your food processing through a blender first doesnt mean the rest of the world has to follow suit....

my parents stopped chopping my food up small when I got to about the age of 3....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:42 am

Hold on a bit Veya, i'm warming up your Bottle !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:

This is about the most ignorant post you've ever made. I'm disappointed in you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:42 am

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Just because you are so infantilised that you need your food processing through a blender first doesnt mean the rest of the world has to follow suit....

my parents stopped chopping my food up small when I got to about the age of 3....

Quite.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Quite.  

geek

Around here, they have you milking the cows and killing and dressing the chooks by your second birthday...

At age 3,  one is expected to know how to lay out a formal dining setting..       feminism comes home to roost  3922118137
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Feminism is cancer

"There are officially more single men than women in England and Wales, across all age brackets and in almost every local authority in the country. Of the country’s single population aged between 18 and 64, 54% are men. While looking at the population as a whole it’s just 49%.
There are only two administrative areas in England and Wales that have more never married women aged 18-64 than men - Knowsley, on Merseyside, and the south-west London borough of Wandsworth."
I see you have ignored the official facts and figures.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Feminism is cancer

yeah no shit

why the hell would men bother about settling down when the women expect them to have ten PHDs and a 6 figure salary in an "exciting job" before they even consider serious commitment, but in the meantime in order to prove how like the men they are, are willing to offer dirty sex on tap for zero commitment??

its a no brainer win win for men

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Oooh, I don't like that business about holding a knife like a pen. It seems affected to me, and you can't cut anything up properly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Feminism is cancer

Or being on your own in your fifties? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Feminism is cancer

Nothing at all

The problem is when woman choose career over children and then whinge about it.

Its the breakdown of traditional values and the family unit that is responsible for all these unhappy women

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Nothing wrong there either if it's by design and it brings happiness.

The problem is that women want to be men and women, they "want it all" but end up sacrificing it all in their misguided pursuit of happiness.

They put off marriage and motherhood in favour of careers and social engagement.

When they reach the pinnacle of their careers and realise that they are the only ones still having gangbangs and swinging from the chandelier they look around and see all the "not good enough" men are now married with child and their ovaries have dried up.

And so they find themselves alone and childless in their 50's mourning their stupidity at thinking they were just like men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The problem is that women want to be men and women, they "want it all" but end up sacrificing it all in their misguided pursuit of  happiness.

They put off marriage and motherhood in favour of careers and social engagement.

When they reach the pinnacle of their careers and realise that they are the only ones still having gangbangs and swinging  from the chandelier they look around and see all the "not good enough" men are now married with child and their ovaries have dried up.

And so they find themselves alone and childless in their 50's mourning their stupidity at thinking they were just like men.

How many women do you know with this mindset?

Women can have a career and a family...IF thats what they want, you seem to be stuck pre 1950,s

And women of 50 and over are still capable of living life to the full, with or without a man.....they are not old and past it you know. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:46 am

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Yes but you are a barbarian with no class,  you probably eat  English 'food' to use the term loosely Razz Razz Razz Razz

chop sticks and a spoon or edible utensils like roti and naan, only barbaric and uncivil cultures have  weapons at the dining table.

Last edited by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:48 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

This is about the most ignorant post you've ever made.  I'm disappointed in you.

no you're just uncivilized when it comes to cuisine 
allowing weapons at the table, why not eat with an axe while you're at it. little better than a marauding Viking tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you think they allow anything so uncouth at a Confucian banquet?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

This is about the most ignorant post you've ever made.  I'm disappointed in you.

no you're just uncivilized when it comes to cuisine 
allowing weapons at the table, why not eat with an axe while you're at it. little better than a marauding Viking tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you think they allow anything so uncouth at a Confucian banquet?

So using tools devised to make eating that much easier is uncivilized to you?

Wow

Yet more gibberish yet again from the site clown I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:47 am

LOL
see barbarian
a weapon designed for stabbing and cutting is now a 'tool for eating' Razz Razz Razz Razz

the civilized table has no weaponsfeminism comes home to roost  TableSettings
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:LOL
see barbarian
a weapon designed for stabbing and cutting is now a 'tool for eating' Razz Razz Razz Razz

the civilized table has no weapons
Image result for chinese banquet traditional

Again you invoke tools as a weapon, as if that is their design.

So is a car designed as a weapon?

You do know you can kill someone with a chopstick or at least blind them, if forced into the eye, making it a weapon also.

Doh

The fork is designed to pick up and hold an item, making it easier to place into your mouth.
The spoon picks up loose objects like pasta and things like soup. Of which the chopstick cannot do with the later.
The knife cuts up items making it then easier to pick up smaller items to place into the mouth to chew and swallow.

How is any of that uncivilized?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:59 am

cause in civilized cultures the Chef cuts the food for the diners Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 am

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

The problem is that women want to be men and women, they "want it all" but end up sacrificing it all in their misguided pursuit of  happiness.

When they reach the pinnacle of their careers and realise that they are the only ones still having gangbangs and swinging  from the chandelier they look around and see all the "not good enough" men are now married with child and their ovaries have dried up.

Women can have a career and a family...IF thats what they want, you seem to be stuck pre 1950,s

And women of 50 and over are still capable of living life to the full, with or without a man.....they are not old and past it you know. Cool

pay attention

i never said you cant be happy if you're alone childless and over 50

what i said was that a lot of women DO think they can be happy under those circumstances and then realize they cant be and that they have wasted the child bearing years of their life for nothing, and its all because of feminism which is deliberately lying to women.

this article is proof of how badly women are being let down by modern feminism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

pay attention

what i said was that a lot of women DO think they can be happy under those circumstances and then realize they cant be and that they have wasted the child bearing years of their life for nothing, and its all because of feminism which is deliberately lying to women.

Dawn French is talking about young women not women in their 50's....are you getting confused?

By the time the women of today (which is probably a minority in any case) have finished acting like slappers, they may or may not regret the lives they have led. 

Present day women in their 50's  do seem to have had the best of both worlds... children and families and careers...IF that's what they have strived for.

The advantages they have had are because of feminism, which has fought for equal rights in education, the job market,  in society, and by simply making their own choices in life and not being a mans appendage........there is still a way to go, but women are getting there.
Does that frighten you?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

pay attention

Dawn French is talking about young women not women in their 50's....are you getting confused?

By the time the women of today (which is probably a minority in any case) have finished acting like slappers, they may or may not regret the lives they have led. 

Present day women in their 50's  do seem to have had the best of both worlds... children and families and careers...IF that's what they have strived for.

The advantages they have had are because of feminism, which has fought for equal rights in education, the job market,  in society, and by simply making their own choices in life and not being a mans appendage........there is still a way to go, but women are getting there.
Does that frighten you?

yeah, thats kinda how aging works

we start at 1 and work our way out to 50 not the other way round.

you dont seem to be fully switched on to this third wave feminist phenomenon, its not about the things you're talking about, its about a fake belief that there are no differences between men and women, its also has a victim hood theme running through it where all women's troubles can be placed at the feet of men particularly white men

this article is once again proof that new age feminism is failing young women, by encouraging them to act like men in order to be equal to men, this in turn leads to the kind of behavior these young women are displaying and later in life the type of unmarried childless life they lead until they realize they actually put it off for too long chasing something that hasn't brought them happiness.

feminists sneer at men, at marriage at motherhood and at the traditional family unit, often even attacking women who choose those things over "women power" and its this cancerous poisonous lesson they are teaching to young women, nowadays women are even resorting to freezing their eggs for later in life, "just in case"

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Does that frighten you?

you dont seem to be fully switched on to this third wave feminist phenomenon, its not about the things you're talking about, its about a fake belief that there are no differences between men and women, its also has a victim hood theme running through it where all women's troubles can be placed at the feet of men particularly white men

this article is once again proof that new age feminism is failing young women, by encouraging them to act like men in order to be equal to men, this in turn leads to the kind of behavior these young women are displaying and later in life the type of unmarried childless life they lead until they realize they actually put it off for too long chasing something that hasn't brought them happiness.

feminists sneer at men, at marriage at motherhood and at the traditional family unit, often even attacking women who choose those things over "women power" and its this cancerous poisonous lesson they are teaching to young women, nowadays women are even resorting to freezing their eggs for later in life, "just in case"  

Don't you like independent  women Smelly?  Sad

I consider myself and the majority of women I know feminists, which to me means equal rights with men.....not turning them INTO men or man haters, there is a difference.

Feminism is a state of mind for most women, thanks to the activists who fought/fight politically and socially....its  knowing that women now have choices ....and some  women still choose to be homemakers rather than career women if they can afford to.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I consider myself and the majority of women I know feminists, which to me means  equal rights with men.....not turning them INTO men or man haters, there is a difference.

Feminism is a state of mind for most women, thanks to the activists who fought/fight politically and socially....its  knowing that women now have choices ....and some  women still choose to be homemakers rather than career women if they can afford to.

I don't consider myself a feminist, not in the true sense.    There are differences between men and women, and thank God.    I don't equate equality to feminism, even though that's the definition.  Equality is something women have had to fight for, and still do.  Feminism seems to be women trying to compete with men to be like them, rather than being women with equal rights.    I don't want to be treated like one the boys.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I consider myself and the majority of women I know feminists, which to me means  equal rights with men.....not turning them INTO men or man haters, there is a difference.

that is the difference yes, the problem is that your kind of actual real feminism isn't what this new wave feminism is all about. the feminism we see today isn't about equality its about hatred.

it doesn't teach women dependence, its teaches them how to portray themselves as victims and then use that to their advantage to gain the upper hand usually at the expense of men.

do yourself a favour and look on youtube at some of the angry feminists out there and then see if you identify with them, chances are you probably want recognize their kind of feminism.

im assuming you weren't drunken slag as described in the article??

so whats changed????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't consider myself a feminist, not in the true sense.    There are differences between men and women, and thank God.    I don't equate equality to feminism, even though that's the definition.  Equality is something women have had to fight for, and still do.  Feminism seems to be women trying to compete with men to be like them, rather than being women with equal rights.    I don't want to be treated like one the boys.

finally someone gets it cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yet oddly you always seem to me to be the biggest ball breaker on here. feminism comes home to roost  1094176690
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Yet oddly you always seem to me to be the biggest ball breaker on here. feminism comes home to roost  1094176690

I'm every woman... it's all in me
Anything you want done, baby, I'll do it naturally..... tongue feminism comes home to roost  2113235493 feminism comes home to roost  3239900740 feminism comes home to roost  4086978286 feminism comes home to roost  4152582110
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:51 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm every woman... it's all in me
Anything you want done, baby, I'll do it naturally..... tongue feminism comes home to roost  2113235493 feminism comes home to roost  3239900740 feminism comes home to roost  4086978286 feminism comes home to roost  4152582110

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down