NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones

2 posters

Go down

Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones  Empty Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:15 am

Hey, ho! Let's go!
Someone took footage of the Addams family dancing and added "Blitzkrieg Bop" by the Ramones. It's perfect.

Read more at https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6463/Forget-Your-Troubles-And-Watch-The-Addams-Family-Dance-To-The-Ramones#YIxE8o0aRxVpeAUu.99

Back to top Go down

Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones  Empty Re: Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones

Post by Cass Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Dammit it's blocked..... and I REALLY wanted to see this Sad
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones  Empty Re: Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Cass wrote:Dammit it's blocked..... and I REALLY wanted to see this Sad

Try the link to the website me Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
Cass wrote:Dammit it's blocked..... and I REALLY wanted to see this Sad

My big fat Duh. I thought of that after I posted.

Absolutely brilliant, I love Lurch.

thanks Smile
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Cass wrote:
Thorin wrote:

My big fat Duh. I thought of that after I posted.

Absolutely brilliant, I love Lurch.

thanks Smile

You are welcome

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Lol.....That little girl can certainly move.

I always thought the young Carol Vorderman was the image of Carolyn Jones.
They could be mother and daughter.

Forget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones  Carol-Vordeman-YoungForget Your Troubles And Watch The Addams Family Dance To The Ramones  Jones-carolyn-image
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:52 pm

lol, I thought she was a great dancer

Agree on the similarity

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:55 pm

I saw Carolyn Jones in a film with Elvis when I was a little girl, Walter Matthau played her husband who she despised....obviously like any woman she preferred Elvis.
I cant remember the name of the film without googling, but I always remembered her face, which was striking.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Syl wrote:I saw Carolyn Jones in a film with Elvis when I was a little girl, Walter Matthau played her husband who she despised....obviously like any woman she preferred Elvis.
I cant remember the name of the film without googling, but I always remembered her face, which was striking.

King Creole

Great film and a great sound track

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:01 pm

That's the one, it was a brilliant film.
The young girl who starred opposite Elvis in that, and one other film, her name was Dolores Hart, left show business soon after to become a nun, where she remains to this day.

Last edited by Syl on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:02 pm

Syl wrote:That's the one, it was a brilliant film.
The young girl who starred opposite Elvis in that, and one other film, her name was Dolores Hart, left show business soon after to become a nun, where she remains to this day.

Wow!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:11 pm

This is interesting too...Carolyn Jones as many never knew her, in her pre Morticia days.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Syl wrote:This is interesting too...Carolyn Jones as many never knew her, in her pre Morticia days.

Good stuff Syl. Always good to learn something new.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks Cass.

That film (even though I forgot the title) made a real impression on me when I was a kid.
The adult themes probably went over my head, but I fell in love with Elvis, and always remembered the two leading ladies.

Odd what sticks in your mind when you are a kid....the other actress who I always admired was S'andra Dee....who most people think was in Grease, but she wasn't, she was just sung about.  Laughing

Who does the name S ANDRA come up as Sassy?? scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down