NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British soldiers have Nazis in their ranks

2 posters

Go down

British soldiers have Nazis in their ranks Empty British soldiers have Nazis in their ranks

Post by Andy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Who would have guessed?
. Its not as if any of the former squaddies on here have shown violent tendencies, racism or extreme right wing views, is it?

http://dailym.ai/2eG6aXD
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

British soldiers have Nazis in their ranks Empty Re: British soldiers have Nazis in their ranks

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Who would have guessed?
. Its not as if any of the former squaddies on here have shown violent tendencies, racism or extreme right wing views, is it?

http://dailym.ai/2eG6aXD

Posted earlier Andy

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t21905-british-soldiers-arrested-by-terror-police-for-allegedly-being-members-of-banned-neo-nazi-group#418715

Back to top Go down

British soldiers have Nazis in their ranks Empty Re: British soldiers have Nazis in their ranks

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:12 pm

HA cant you post ANYTHING without having a dig or trying to stir shit??

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:18 pm

The question is valid  Vic. Is there a link between learning how to be violent as a job, specifically learning how to injure or kill an enemy, and being indoctrinated into the ways of the far right?
I rarely, if ever, see any pacifists such as doctors or vicars joining in with legions of swastika waving thugs at BNP or Britain first rallies.
Is there a reason?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:29 pm

probably the same reason those "pacifists" join the ranks of the odious left that (in reference to another thread) would force us to "hug a Muslim" as it were...force us to HAVE to have say a nominal count of friends of other pursuasions.

As to the link between military training and extreme far R/wism...I dont think there is that strong a causation

our servicemen and women are NOT taught to "hate" the enemy, indeed it is discouraged, since hate clouds much needed judgement and leads to mistakes.

I would surmise that any service person could quite dispassionately blast a threat to kingdom come, but thats NOT unique to service folks....Even though I'm not ex military I could quite coldly and mercilessly rip the beating heart out of anyone who threatened my family...and NOT have nightmares afterwards......

but i wouldnt say that i actually "hated" them....hate is the wrong emotion for that sort of thing.

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:35 pm

I can see that viewpoint, works for the majority, but are there a few who need and thrive on the violence and aggression,  and find they have nowhere to channel it after they leave the service?

These will be seriously dangerous people. Trained to hurt, and needing an outlet to channel their aggression. Far right (and far left) groups seems an ideal marriage for them.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 pm

well I would suppose that, given there is an element that is violent and dangerous in society in general, It probably goes without saying that some of these must, by the nature of simple statistics, find their way into the services. Some i would suppose get sifted out as "not suitable" during traing but again some will go through and serve...Its a risk we take....

I would immagine there are representatives of both far right and far left in the police, and other services, and I would imagine some jobs tend to attract leanings from one extreme more than the other
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 pm

I guess the Military Police will now start a very thorough investigation. I am uneasy with the military, or police having extremists of any persuasion in their ranks.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down