NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Lewis scraps labels and signs that specify 'Boys' or 'Girls'.

+7
magica
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
'Wolfie
eddie
Miffs2
Syl
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

John Lewis scraps labels and signs that specify 'Boys' or 'Girls'. - Page 2 Empty John Lewis scraps labels and signs that specify 'Boys' or 'Girls'.

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ye Gods....where will it end?  Rolling Eyes  

Not only are John Lewis incredibly overpriced in many of their departments, they are now ridiculously over pc.

"John Lewis has become the first major UK store to remove “boys” and “girls” labels from children’s clothing in a bid to reduce “gender stereotypes".

The retailer has  sections of stores and introduced “gender neutral” pieces.

Campaign groups and some parents have praised the shop for leading the way in gender neutral clothing, but some critics have accused it of taking political correctness too far"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/john-lewis-scraps-boys-and-girls-labels-on-childrens-clothes-to-reduce-gender-stereotypes-a3625491.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

John Lewis scraps labels and signs that specify 'Boys' or 'Girls'. - Page 2 Empty Re: John Lewis scraps labels and signs that specify 'Boys' or 'Girls'.

Post by Syl Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:52 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Why can't they just keep with boys/girls sections but stock these so called 'gender neutral' items in both sections...!?

Another thing... I saw a bit of the (I think it is) Victoria Derbyshire 'news' programme earlier... where there was as stupid bitch with blue hair sitting there complaining how she felt offended by a toilet attendant in a london train station after he asked her what the fuck she thought she was doing walking into the gents toilets...

She was saying that it should be perfectly ok for her to do this because 'she self identified her gender as being male'...!!!

WTF!!!

But then went in for a sit down piss in a cubicle, straight out of her vagina!!!

As a bloke... I do not want to be standing there with my dick out and having a piss, and have to put up with women walking in...!!!

This blue haired twat had tits and a fanny... I dont give a fuck what twisted shit she had going on upstairs in her tiny mind... she should keep the fuk out of the gents... just like men should keep the fuk out of the ladies toilets!!!

Well if the teeny weeny minority who want to make everything gender neutral keep brow beating others to think the way they do, in the future nothing will be specifically male or female.
Kids clothes is the first step.......God knows what will follow.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2