NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14000 more votes than voters in chicago

4 posters

Go down

14000 more votes than voters in chicago Empty 14000 more votes than voters in chicago

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:28 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/chicago_had_14000_more_votes_than_voters_in_2016_general_election.html

is this just a glitch or an example of voter fraud.

Should this even be investigated, or should it be swept under the carpet?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

14000 more votes than voters in chicago Empty Re: 14000 more votes than voters in chicago

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Laughing

Right wing extremist propaganda from a Trump_apologist blathersite...

Ever heard of a small thing called "evidence" rather than relying solely on anonymous rumours from political hacks, DYKface ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

14000 more votes than voters in chicago Empty Re: 14000 more votes than voters in chicago

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:53 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/chicago_had_14000_more_votes_than_voters_in_2016_general_election.html

I keep tellin' you...the Russians have hacked into the US voter machines.  You don't hear about it, but that's because the authorities are scared to tell the public.  I mean...Putin's calling the elections in the US, and we can't do anything about it?? And Trump's all huggy with him? C'mon...

How do you think a person wins the presidency, yet loses the popular count by 3-million votes?  Someone planted those faux votes strategically, so as to sway the electoral college.  Precise hits, in precise locations, with precise numbers...that's gotta be man-made!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/chicago_had_14000_more_votes_than_voters_in_2016_general_election.html

I keep tellin' you...the Russians have hacked into the US voter machines.  You don't hear about it, but that's because the authorities are scared to tell the public.  I mean...Putin's calling the elections in the US, and we can't do anything about it??  And Trump's all huggy with him?  C'mon...

How do you think a person wins the presidency, yet loses the popular count by 3-million votes?  Someone planted those faux votes strategically, so as to sway the electoral college.  Precise hits, in precise locations, with precise numbers...that's gotta be man-made!
clinton won 83% of the chicago vote
http://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/November-2016/Chicago-Election-Results-President/

as to how they lose the EC vote. california voted clinton by 4million more than trump. see why they have an EC now
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:35 pm

In the U.S. we vote by county, not city. Chicago is just one of many municipalities in its county (Cook) and people aren't obliged to vote within their city limits -- I actually voted in a different city than I live in as well, and I usually do because it's more convenient to me.

Imagine someone who lives in a Chicago suburb but works in the city. So they take a few hours off and go vote at the nearest polling station, then grab some lunch and head back to the office. I'm sure that happens pretty often.

What cracks me up about this is that the people who wrote that article are supposed to know these things. So either they're extraordinarily uninformed for a publication about American politics ... or they're intentionally deceiving people. I'll leave it to others to make that call.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:In the U.S. we vote by county, not city. Chicago is just one of many municipalities in its county (Cook) and people aren't obliged to vote within their city limits -- I actually voted in a different city than I live in as well, and I usually do because it's more convenient to me.

Imagine someone who lives in a Chicago suburb but works in the city. So they take a few hours off and go vote at the nearest polling station, then grab some lunch and head back to the office. I'm sure that happens pretty often.

What cracks me up about this is that the people who wrote that article are supposed to know these things. So either they're extraordinarily uninformed for a publication about American politics ... or they're intentionally deceiving people. I'll leave it to others to make that call.
so you can vote twice then.
many students here boasted about doing that in our election.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:40 pm

And DYK, you can draw your own conclusion about why the EC exists from this text from one of the Founding Fathers:

The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications. Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States.

- Alexander Hamilton, the Federalist Papers

So actually the EC today is a perversion of what it was intended for.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:41 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:In the U.S. we vote by county, not city. Chicago is just one of many municipalities in its county (Cook) and people aren't obliged to vote within their city limits -- I actually voted in a different city than I live in as well, and I usually do because it's more convenient to me.

so you can vote twice then.
many students here boasted about doing that in our election.

The most blaring characteristic of the true conservative is his obstinate insistence upon being, in all cases, utterly stupid.

No, the counties have voter rolls and once you've voted, your name is struck off. Obviously.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:23 pm

What the conservatives bitch about is not votes, but registration.  Some 3-million deaths take place a year in the US, and unfortunately St. Peter has no procedure for removing their names from the voter rolls.  Republicans take that to mean their ghosts are actually voting, and then claim that there is fraud.

Trump doesn't even bother with the math...he can only count to ten, fgs.  He simply picks out the most racially and ethnically populated city, and does what he does everywhere...he lies.  Trump knows, and is embarrassed by the fact that he lost the popular election by 3-million votes.  So, he is alleging that Clinton received faux votes.  But that is a separate matter from the Russian rigging.  It's just another common lie that Trump tells...not something to worry about.

The Russian rigging of voting machines is a serious matter.  The Russians are smarter than merely fixing 3-million votes.  Manipulating the electoral college in three states--Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania--is much easier.    It's hidden and covert...too confusing and difficult to figure out.  It's very much like money-laundering, something at which the Russians are expert.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down