NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chicago slaughterhouse

4 posters

Go down

The Chicago slaughterhouse Empty The Chicago slaughterhouse

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:21 pm

This is the most dangerous place for people of color. And it's because of members of their own community.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/09/08/at-least-29-shot-4-killed-so-far-in-labor-day-weekend-gun-violence-in-chicago/

CHICAGO (CBS) — At least eight people were killed in shootings over the Labor Day weekend, including an 8-year-old girl. A total of 45 others were wounded, including a 4-year-old boy, and at least four teenagers.

An additional person was shot and killed by Chicago Police after police said he came at a sergeant with a knife, and a woman was stabbed to death in broad daylight at a Wicker Park Walgreens.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

The Chicago slaughterhouse Empty Re: The Chicago slaughterhouse

Post by Didgee Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:30 pm

Maddog wrote:This is the most dangerous place for people of color. And it's because of members of their own community.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/09/08/at-least-29-shot-4-killed-so-far-in-labor-day-weekend-gun-violence-in-chicago/

CHICAGO (CBS) — At least eight people were killed in shootings over the Labor Day weekend, including an 8-year-old girl. A total of 45 others were wounded, including a 4-year-old boy, and at least four teenagers.

An additional person was shot and killed by Chicago Police after police said he came at a sergeant with a knife, and a woman was stabbed to death in broad daylight at a Wicker Park Walgreens.

Unfortunately these Black lives do not matter to the BLM and Antifa movement
No protests
No riots
Silence

They do not fit into the narrative of the bigger picture of what Antifa and the Organisation BLM stand for

The total dismantlement of democracy and Liberalism in the US

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:56 pm

Black Lives Matter has always been about reforming police tactics.

A quick Google search turned up at least three Chicago-based organizations that are working in the community to reduce violence, they're called the Institute for Nonviolence Chicago, Metropolitan Peace Initiatives and Communities Partnering 4 Peace.

But I'm sure these are all-white organizations and that nobody from any of them shares any views with BLM, right?

Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:02 pm

The Chicago slaughterhouse 875b5210
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:05 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Black Lives Matter has always been about reforming police tactics.

A quick Google search turned up at least three Chicago-based organizations that are working in the community to reduce violence, they're called the Institute for Nonviolence Chicago, Metropolitan Peace Initiatives and Communities Partnering 4 Peace.

But I'm sure these are all-white organizations and that nobody from any of them shares any views with BLM, right?

Rolling Eyes

Black lives is a bit more complex. I'm about reforming police tactics.

Here is what they are about.  The Chicago slaughterhouse Coyvhc10

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:10 pm

I see nothing wrong with those goals. I suppose the movement has evolved, but my point was that it was never meant to address black-on-black violence -- as I showed, there are plenty of other organizations that address that.

Now, who's to say that on the individual level, there aren't plenty of people who believe in the goals both of BLM and the goals of the anti-violence groups?

There's no obvious conflict between "increase the peace" and "cops, stop shooting black people."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:11 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I see nothing wrong with those goals. I suppose the movement has evolved, but my point was that it was never meant to address black-on-black violence -- as I showed, there are plenty of other organizations that address that.

Now, who's to say that on the individual level, there aren't plenty of people who believe in the goals both of BLM and the goals of the anti-violence groups?

There's no obvious conflict between "increase the peace" and "cops, stop shooting black people."

What should your bill be for reparations?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:12 pm

And #1, who is waging a war on black people? The Asians?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:23 pm

Maddog wrote:And #1, who is waging a war on black people? The Asians?

You're right. Black people hate black people because they're black and are trying to keep them down by not giving them a quality education, locking them up on a whim, denying them bank loans and jobs gang violence.

Who will put a stop to all these geno-suicidal black people?????
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:59 am

eddie wrote:The Chicago slaughterhouse 875b5210

+1

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:04 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I see nothing wrong with those goals. I suppose the movement has evolved, but my point was that it was never meant to address black-on-black violence -- as I showed, there are plenty of other organizations that address that.

wow

Black lives matter, means all black lives

If it only means some black lives, then the organisation is both pointless and clearly does not care for all black lives

Its that simple

How about you actually do some proper journalism Ben and see the claims around shootings

See that in reality they are rare and its people like yourself that take a starting position it must be down to racism

You never question the fact many who actually have been shot resit arrest, are criminals, many violent, sex offenders etc

What about their victims?

You could care less, as you only look at everything through a lens of racism

That is years of white guilt drummed into you and it denies you an ability to look at something impartially now

Has there been some shootings that are murder by the Police?

Absolutely in modern times, but they are individual cases and that is what you fail to grasp

The reality is black people are more likely to be shot by Black officers than white officers, but dont let facts get in the way of your wokeness

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:14 am

You, like the overwhelming majority of people, don't know the first fucking thing about me and how I think, and you, like the vast majority of people, assume far too much.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:21 am

Black Lives Matter started as a movement to get police to stop killing black people more than any other ethnic group.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2246987-us-police-kill-up-to-6-times-more-black-people-than-white-people/

It wasn't a protest against white racist cops. It was a protest against a system in which black people are killed by police more than any other ethnicity.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:19 am

Ben Reilly wrote:You, like the overwhelming majority of people, don't know the first fucking thing about me and how I think, and you, like the vast majority of people, assume far too much.

I have a fair idea about your beliefs and that is enough to understand you have some fairly dumb views at times and rightly are called out on them

These are based on your actual opinions

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:23 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Black Lives Matter started as a movement to get police to stop killing black people more than any other ethnic group.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2246987-us-police-kill-up-to-6-times-more-black-people-than-white-people/

It wasn't a protest against white racist cops. It was a protest against a system in which black people are killed by police more than any other ethnicity.

More whites have always been killed by the Police over the last few decades

The point you fail to understand is that hardly any Asians are killed by Police Ben

The reason, less Asians are involved in crime

In just about every type of crime Blacks are over represented in crimes.

Hence the claim that blacks are 6 times more likely to be killed by the Police always fails to calculate the fact blacks are represented in over a third of crimes, 50% in violent crime. Hence when you look at these stats and involvement in crime. The claim 6 times, is based on a falsehood. In fact with violent crime, and blacks commit 50%, they are less likely to be shot compared to whites. You cannot compare numbers based on a population size as a whole. It has to be based on the numbers involved in criminal activity

So the cause for the creation of the Black lives matter is based on a falsehood

More white people have always died at the hands of the Police and their lives have never mattered

It shows how and why the concept of Black lives matter is an racist concept in the first place

How can only one racial group of lives matter, unless you have a racist mindset in the first place

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/empirical_analysis_tables_figures.pdf

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/fryer/files/fryer_police_aer.pdf

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down