NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’

+4
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
nicko
8 posters

Go down

Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’   Empty Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:05 am

[*]Hasan Alkhabbaz is accused of sexual assaults in Joe Strummer Subway, London
[*]The Islington man was due to have his case heard by Westminster magistrates
[*]But the judge was forced to adjourn after an agency interpreter wasn't booked
[*]She banned the 22-year-old defendant from all underpasses while he is on bail 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4789882/Sex-attack-case-delay-accused-says-no-speak-English.html#ixzz4pn0hNBHL 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’   Empty Re: Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’

Post by nicko Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:10 am

Banned from all underpasses, What a fucking joke. If he doesn't understand English how does he know what he's banned from?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’   Empty Re: Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’

Post by veya_victaous Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:46 am

sounds like he should not have gotten bail at all.

we have the same problem here, bail is given to repeat offenders with offenses serious enough to warrant being kept off the street Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Why are cvnts like this even here in UK...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Why are cvnts like this even here in UK...!?

Razz Razz Yeah...cvnts on both sides!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 am

Quill, "expand" on that comment.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:41 am

Our legal system is a joke.
He should not have been given bail.
He should be promptly sent back from whence he came.
We have enough criminals and abusers of women in this country to pander to any more.
Get rid.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:46 pm

I would have slapped him into next week. Dirty little bastard.

I remember when I was in Cairo, walking down Al Moez Ldin Allah Al Fatmi street - a mile long road that bottle necks. I got groped to death and I was with my boyfriend at the time and a female friend. Bearing in mind the street was rammed and you were literally cheek by jowl with pedestrians. Someone grabbed my breasts, and when I look round, I saw a ten year old boy grinning up at me. It was horrible. I wasn't wearing skimpy clothes either. A long sleeved top and a pair of combat pants as I recall. Every part of you is game. In the end, I had to walk between my friends with a carrier bag held over my breasts! Apparently, this particular street is notorious for it. By the time we got to the bottom, and out, I needed a gin and a lie down in a darkened room!

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Quill, I asked you to explain your comment, you haven't, why>
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Absolutely disgusting. He should've been kept inside not let loose, then kicked out after the trial.

The old I speak no English don't wash, he spoke it well enough to say that. No matter what your language, groping is the same in any language.

He will just vanish now.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 pm

nicko wrote:Quill, I asked you to explain your comment,    you haven't,    why>

As my good friend Benjamin Disraeli used to say: "Never Explain; Never Complain..."

My other friend, Elbert Hubbard, has elaborated: “Never explain — your friends do not need it, and your enemies will not believe you anyway.”

Another friend, who shall remain anonymous, elaborates why is is useless to complain: "The world doesn’t exist to meet my expectations, and if they’re not met, I figure I can either go somewhere else, or create something myself more to my liking."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 pm

In other words you can't, just something you "threw in" to muddy the water?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

nicko wrote:In other words you can't,   just something you "threw in" to muddy the water?

It's really something that the British upper classes started: make the other guy work to come up to your level. And if he can't make it, it's water finding it's own level. Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’   2190311264

Explaining gives power to another. When you try to complain/explain too much, you make yourself the inferior. As one person put it" "I never complain because I don’t think I should have to explain myself to other people," Explaining can demonstrate a lack of confidence in your choices, creations and principles. Finally, explanations too easily turn into excuses.

If you've ever wondered why Prince Phillip confuses you...now you know why.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Never complain never explain usually applies if people are talking about you falsely or criticising something you have done....the thinking being, sod em...let them get on with it.

It doesnt really apply if you make a ridiculous statement that makes no sense to anyone but yourself.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Syl wrote:Never complain never explain usually applies if people are talking about you falsely or criticising something you have done....the thinking being,  sod em...let them get on with it.

It doesnt really apply if you make a ridiculous statement that makes no sense to anyone but yourself....

....unless, it requires some thinking.  Think of it as a challenge.  Those who want to take it up will get it...eventually.  Those who don't want to take it up aren't worth the time, anyway.

Again, it's British upper crust thinking, elitist and aloof.  Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 pm

Waffle...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:07 am

Quill, don't make posts you can't explain, and when asked to, as Tommy says you "waffle". We all know you haven't the guts to admit it !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:50 pm

nicko wrote:Quill, don't make posts you can't explain,  and when asked to, as Tommy says you "waffle".    We all know you haven't the guts to admit it  !!

Words, nicko. Alleged sex attacker 'who groped six women in the same underpass' has his case adjourned after telling the court: ‘No speak English’   2190311264

I would guess you lack the swiftness to understand...should'a stayed in school. You'd be surprised how much is in them books. tongue

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm

AND STILL you wont answer the question !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 pm

nicko wrote:AND STILL you wont answer the question !  

Never complain, never explain... Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Never complain never explain usually applies if people are talking about you falsely or criticising something you have done....the thinking being,  sod em...let them get on with it.

It doesnt really apply if you make a ridiculous statement that makes no sense to anyone but yourself....

....unless, it requires some thinking.  Think of it as a challenge.  Those who want to take it up will get it...eventually.  Those who don't want to take it up aren't worth the time, anyway.

Yes but Quill, even though I suspect you would love to be, you are not British, so trying to emulate the 'upper crust' way of thinking falls flat when you try to do it. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Says the man who crows about his Scottish connections and being a Laird or some such twaddle. Quill, you are about as authentic as a Dick Van Dyke Cockney accent.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Miffs, he really shows himself up sometimes !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Says the man who crows about his Scottish connections and being a Laird or some such twaddle. Quill, you are about as authentic as a Dick Van Dyke Cockney accent.

Good lord, it's just etymology of a colloquialism. This place is turning into quite a hate forum. Guess it's the Trump influence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Why are cvnts like this even here in UK...!?

Razz Razz  Yeah...cvnts on both sides!

So you think there is cvnts on both sides?

What sides are you exactly talking about?

The victims who had their cvnts molested?

Is this what you are saying, that the victims are cvnts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Good lord, it's just etymology of a colloquialism.  This place is turning into quite a hate forum.  Guess it's the Trump influence.

What colloquialism? I see no study of any word?
Stop trying to be clever because you come off looking like a right Knob.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:14 pm

nicko wrote:Miffs,  he really shows himself up sometimes !
Be fair Nicko, only when he posts Wink lol!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Good lord, it's just etymology of a colloquialism.  This place is turning into quite a hate forum.  Guess it's the Trump influence.

Actually I have complete pity, for Americans that have to live under trump. It would be as bad, if the UK lived under Corbyn. Two complete idiots, that pander to extremists. Though it gets boring that you label and compare people to Trump, when they are nothing like them.

Seriously, change the record Quill, you are are batter when you debate with reason, not trying to deligitimise people.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

This place is NOTHING like a hate forum believe me.
Its usually quite civilised, only one or two posters attempt to bring it down to a hate forum imo.....and a couple of trouble causers or trolls do not a hate forum make.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 pm

All of the hate on this Forum comes from 3 posters, 2 Australians and 1 British, they know who they are !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

coo! strike a light guv'nor, that was funny

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Its usually quite civilised, only one or two posters attempt to bring it down to a hate forum imo.....and a couple of trouble causers or trolls do not a hate forum make.

He clearly never visited BF.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

He clearly never visited BF.

True...or a couple of others that have existed just to drag people down.
This forum is heaven in comparison. grin angel
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down